Curvy nurse hits back at critics who called her figure-hugging scrubs 'inappropriate'

What do hiring policies have to do with how clothes fit a shorty busty woman?

Oh yeah. Not a fucking thing

See my latest post. Rule number one.

Yeah, medical uniforms are not meant to be skin tight.......her clothes have been altered.
They wear scrubs so they don't get their personal clothes dirty, they have room to move, and button up shirts don't get caught on bed, on hoses, and such.

I want a medical PROFESSIONAL, not a pole dancer pretending she's a nurse.
At first I thought her scrubs are no big deal, but now that you’ve enlightened me on her altering them to make the uniform look more sexy, it has me thinking that she’s looking for the controversy and attention.

From a large hospital group in my area. Nurse would be sent home immediately. This is rule number one, btw.

1. Clothing should be of appropriate size and fit permitting freedom of movement while maintaining coverage of body.

Is her movement restricted? Are her nipples displayed?

Anytime I have been in the hospital, what the nurses were wearing was utterly irrelevant to me.

Having said that, as another poster said, I'd bet these pictures were taken off of shift with no one around. I highly doubt she'd ewar that during work, because frankly, it looks too tight to be comfortable during a normal heavy work day.
You would lose that bet.....

HOW WOMEN IN THE 1950S STAYED FIT AND TRIM​

March 8, 2017 By Deanna Piercy 60 Comments

Take a look at old photos from the 1950s and what do you notice about the women? With few exceptions they are thin. Their waists are tiny! What’s up with that? How did they stay fit and trim? What has changed in the past half century? I decided to do a little research.
1950s women
This post may contain affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Read more here.

FIT AND TRIM THE 1950S WAY​

A FEW STATISTICS​

According to the CDC the average American woman now weighs as much as the average man did in 1960. Both sexes have gained almost an inch in height but that doesn’t begin to account for the 18.5% gain that women have experienced. Men are now 17.6% heavier so they haven’t escaped this problem, either.
And those tiny waists of the ’50s? They were an average of six inches smaller than that of today’s woman.

How Women in the 1950s Stayed Fit and Trim - Life with Dee

At first I thought her scrubs are no big deal, but now that you’ve enlightened me on her altering them to make the uniform look more sexy, it has me thinking that she’s looking for the controversy and attention.
I have worn a ton of scrubs. They're not made like that off the rack.

If you'd rather have the slutty nurse over the competent one, you deserve what you get.

You Got Some Cranberry Jalapeno Jelly Going On Right There ... :auiqs.jpg:

1658411065783.png

Unless there is something specific in the hospital dress code the nurse is violating, the nurse should be evaluated by how she does her job, not her out fit.

I bet no one would be complaining if she were flat chested.

From a large hospital group in my area. Nurse would be sent home immediately. This is rule number one, btw.

1. Clothing should be of appropriate size and fit permitting freedom of movement while maintaining coverage of body.

See my latest post. Rule number one.

I don't see how she is violating that rule.

Almost any shirt will be tight across her chest and her pants are fitted at the waist but do not look overly tight to me.

She is completely covered up right to the collar bone

Unless there is something specific in the hospital dress code the nurse is violating, the nurse should be evaluated by how she does her job, not her out fit.

I bet no one would be complaining if she were flat chested.
If that were the case, your day would be a lot emptier, giving you one less chance to pontificate in such a self-satisfying way.

Just saying...........................

Yeah she’s trying to be famous
She is probably actually indicative of the quality of nurses that are graduating from nursing school today. Nurses are not even taught to observe actual vitals. They come out of school not knowing how to accurately measure blood pressure, for crying out loud!

Forum List

Back