🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Customer complains about christmas music

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
LOOK: Customer Leaves Restaurant Owner Shocking Note About Christmas Music

Its a restaurant,don't like it then don't eat there. I don't really care for christmas music as I am not a big christmas fan I find it to be a consumer fueled holiday with its packed stores and annoying people. Now at home the music doesn't bother me as much but hey I go somewhere and they got it playing more power to them! Not gonna bitch about it for sure!

One of the many ways of progressive Indoctrination... :lmao:
Progressive control freaks always crack me up

15319210_10210094720797043_3484895782028071819_n.jpg

It's a private business they can play what they wish and if someone doesn't like it? Eat elsewhere

Don't like the Christmas music?

Leave.

Vote with your dollars.

But listen carefully on your way out the door, as the rest of the customers giggle and mutter a "Good riddance to bad rubbish", and then forget you, and enjoy their meals.

:LibTard Emo Cupcake and Snowflake Season is over.

Well, after January 20, 2017, anyway.

Better start practicing self-control in your Safe Spaces, kiddies.

Suck it up, Buttercup.

I gotta admit I don't like Christmas music much either but it has nothing to do with religion. To me it all sounds like cash registers ca-chinging. But leaving a note is making an ass of yourself.

I gotta admit I don't like Christmas music much either but it has nothing to do with religion. To me it all sounds like cash registers ca-chinging. But leaving a note is making an ass of yourself.
True.
From day to day I have to endure all types of music I do not like, but I don't throw a fucking childish fit about it.

I wonder if she had been "offended" if they had been playing the Muslim Call to Prayer.
When I have to listen to music I don't like instead of bitching about it... I just go out and shoot a whole shit load of prairie dogs…

I don't like it either but it certainly is not 'offensive.'

I just do not understand why I would listen to music in December that I would not listen to in June.

LOOK: Customer Leaves Restaurant Owner Shocking Note About Christmas Music

Its a restaurant,don't like it then don't eat there. I don't really care for christmas music as I am not a big christmas fan I find it to be a consumer fueled holiday with its packed stores and annoying people. Now at home the music doesn't bother me as much but hey I go somewhere and they got it playing more power to them! Not gonna bitch about it for sure!

If she shows up again, turn it up louder.

Forum List

Back