🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Customer complains about christmas music

LOOK: Customer Leaves Restaurant Owner Shocking Note About Christmas Music

Its a restaurant,don't like it then don't eat there. I don't really care for christmas music as I am not a big christmas fan I find it to be a consumer fueled holiday with its packed stores and annoying people. Now at home the music doesn't bother me as much but hey I go somewhere and they got it playing more power to them! Not gonna bitch about it for sure!

Now we know where you live!
Not hardly. I live in Western North Carolina and as I said I wouldn't complain about christmas music...not my kind of thing but some of it is nice. I like the old classics. Not all this new fancy shit these lousy singers come up with

You have said many things and done the complete opposite..

Just know you outed yourself to where you live!
Derp. My profile already says where I live Derp. Take your meds you are starting to lose it.

Here's a right wing religious nut who went to the mall to tell kids there's so such thing as santa . Christmas is JESUS !!!
Evangelical Tries To Ruin The Magic Of Christmas For Children At Texas Mall (VIDEO)
Blatant, somewhat clumsy deflection noted.

My point is that you can find any kook online doing somthing dopey . Doesn't mean everyone is like them.

But go ahead and paint all liberals with the same brush as this Xmas music lady.
Political correctness looks bad on you…

Its a restaurant,don't like it then don't eat there. I don't really care for christmas music as I am not a big christmas fan I find it to be a consumer fueled holiday with its packed stores and annoying people. Now at home the music doesn't bother me as much but hey I go somewhere and they got it playing more power to them! Not gonna bitch about it for sure!

Not hardly. I live in Western North Carolina and as I said I wouldn't complain about christmas music...not my kind of thing but some of it is nice. I like the old classics. Not all this new fancy shit these lousy singers come up with

Derp. My profile already says where I live Derp. Take your meds you are starting to lose it.

You can claim to live anywhere you wish, but now we all know the truth!

I gotta admit I don't like Christmas music much either but it has nothing to do with religion. To me it all sounds like cash registers ca-chinging. But leaving a note is making an ass of yourself.

Look at the ruckus he was able to create, you couldn't leave it alone for the life of you.

Its a restaurant,don't like it then don't eat there.
Not for the PC zealots. They have to complain. And if they can, they'll find a way to punish.

You're here complaining; the thread in fact is a complaint.
I'm making observations on a story.

I'm not the one writing notes to restaurant owners about being "offended" by Christmas music.

Nor am I the one deflecting for them.

I've seen people complain about Mexican music in Mexican rest. and Chinese music in Chinese rest. I thought it funny since it is the theme of the rest..

Its a restaurant,don't like it then don't eat there.
Not for the PC zealots. They have to complain. And if they can, they'll find a way to punish.

You're here complaining; the thread in fact is a complaint.
I'm making observations on a story.

I'm not the one writing notes to restaurant owners about being "offended" by Christmas music.

Nor am I the one deflecting for them.

Whine, moan, bitch, complain. Oh my, someone left a note. ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz...............

I've seen people complain about Mexican music in Mexican rest. and Chinese music in Chinese rest. I thought it funny since it is the theme of the rest..
I hate Chinese food… It has nothing to do with the music

Whine, moan, bitch, complain. Oh my, someone left a note. ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz...............
And yet another fine example of the "isolation" tactic used so often by the PC zealots.

Isolate an event that is an example of a much larger issue, in an effort to minimize both the event and the larger issue.

Fortunately, it's easy to detect and great fun to expose.

They literally can't help themselves.

Derp. Take the meds snowflake.

I hate Chinese food… It has nothing to do with the music
Really? Damn I love chinese food lol....probably one of my favorites. Mexican is good as well...picky about it though.

Yes we know you are irony impaired!

If only there was some other restaurant this whiner could go. If only...

Derp. Take your memory meds and your anti paranoia pills.

I noticed xmas music in our shops back in the end of October. The retailers are trying to stretch the season out as far as they can. But xmas drives the economy in so many ways so it probably benefits us all ultimately.

Most xmas music is utter shite and this is the only truly great song.

Ho Ho Ho!!

Derp. Take your memory meds and your anti paranoia pills.

More irony impaired comments from the racist!

Forum List

Back