🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Customer complains about christmas music

LOOK: Customer Leaves Restaurant Owner Shocking Note About Christmas Music

Its a restaurant,don't like it then don't eat there. I don't really care for christmas music as I am not a big christmas fan I find it to be a consumer fueled holiday with its packed stores and annoying people. Now at home the music doesn't bother me as much but hey I go somewhere and they got it playing more power to them! Not gonna bitch about it for sure!

Wow that person needs to go kill themselves. Its Christmas, you shouldn't take the day off, if it offends you so much.

It's just like three-year-olds not to like something and expect everyone else to agree with them..

15319210_10210094720797043_3484895782028071819_n.jpg

I'm gonna bet this Liberal piece of shit was paying for this meal with Republican taxpayer funds...Just more of the same from low grade Libtards...take from you then shit in your face...it's what they do.

Its a restaurant,don't like it then don't eat there. I don't really care for christmas music as I am not a big christmas fan I find it to be a consumer fueled holiday with its packed stores and annoying people. Now at home the music doesn't bother me as much but hey I go somewhere and they got it playing more power to them! Not gonna bitch about it for sure!

Now we know where you live!
Not hardly. I live in Western North Carolina and as I said I wouldn't complain about christmas music...not my kind of thing but some of it is nice. I like the old classics. Not all this new fancy shit these lousy singers come up with

you're funny..... white supremacist wacko.

people really aren't interested in hearing the same annoying songs over and over again.

or do you not understand that white christian supremacists aren't the only people in the world?

Now we know where you live!
Not hardly. I live in Western North Carolina and as I said I wouldn't complain about christmas music...not my kind of thing but some of it is nice. I like the old classics. Not all this new fancy shit these lousy singers come up with

You have said many things and done the complete opposite..

Just know you outed yourself to where you live!

you're funny..... white supremacist wacko.

people really aren't interested in hearing the same annoying songs over and over again.

or do you not understand that white christian supremacists aren't the only people in the world?

If the majority of customers really felt that way, the restaurant wouldn't be playing Christmas music because of the complaints. Obviously, she's the only one. But I know how liberals think the minority should always control..

Here's a right wing religious nut who went to the mall to tell kids there's so such thing as santa . Christmas is JESUS !!!
Evangelical Tries To Ruin The Magic Of Christmas For Children At Texas Mall (VIDEO)
Blatant, somewhat clumsy deflection noted.

My point is that you can find any kook online doing somthing dopey . Doesn't mean everyone is like them.

But go ahead and paint all liberals with the same brush as this Xmas music lady.

Here's a right wing religious nut who went to the mall to tell kids there's so such thing as santa . Christmas is JESUS !!!
Evangelical Tries To Ruin The Magic Of Christmas For Children At Texas Mall (VIDEO)
Blatant, somewhat clumsy deflection noted.

My point is that you can find any kook online doing somthing dopey . Doesn't mean everyone is like them.

Yes only far left domes will like the dopey things that are posted by other far left drones!

You are living proof of that!

Forum List

Back