Cute cartoon on the "free" wall with Mexico

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
You can only appreciate the cartoon if you know a bit about the history we have with Mexico from the 1850s.

Mexico_Trump_WallCOLORdailykos.jpg

You can only appreciate the cartoon if you know a bit about the history we have with Mexico from the 1850s.

1836 ended that wall chance...

I will move to Mexico to help them build the wall if and only if Trump win the General Election. Can't have Trump voters fleeing from their wonderful choice for President...

Let them try it.

I take you support such a division. You realize that makes you a douche bag and a traitor, don't you?

Amen to that.

SBmap.gif

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright

So hell, you want to give it back? Tell you what, if Mexico will let every communist liberal move there - I'm all for it. YOU get what YOU want and WE get rid of your panzy asses. Looks like a WIN-WIN for everyone. After all - you limp-wrists despise this country anyway - right?

1836 ended that wall chance...

I will move to Mexico to help them build the wall if and only if Trump win the General Election. Can't have Trump voters fleeing from their wonderful choice for President...
1836? :lol:

Well, I guess you're right. Americans - nothing but thieves. But seriously, they have just about made the entire USA part of that pink zone on your map. Makes you feel good, doesn't it....

Ah, another I'm a liberal and I hate America thread.

Indeed. Have you ever noticed that these same bullshit liberals ALWAYS talk hate - but none of them EVER leave. Hell, Canada isn't THAT far for their worthless asses. But if they did that, they wouldn't have anything to bitch about. :)

Is it about freaking payback? Is that why the left authorizes about ten million criminal freeloaders?

That's the other thing that tickles the living shit out of me - it is IMPOSSIBLE to round up and deport 11 million illegals - but Hillary is going to round up 350 million guns and destroy them......OK....

Right wingers have NO sense of humor....(actually no common sense at all....but who can really blame them since they are led by the nose by the likes of Trump, Beck, Hannity and Cruz.)

Indeed. Have you ever noticed that these same bullshit liberals ALWAYS talk hate - but none of them EVER leave. Hell, Canada isn't THAT far for their worthless asses. But if they did that, they wouldn't have anything to bitch about. :)

Canada won't take them and who can blame them.

Right wingers have NO sense of humor....(actually no common sense at all....but who can really blame them since they are led by the nose by the likes of Trump, Beck, Hannity and Cruz.)

I think the word missing from your vocabulary and party is 'class'.

I guess. So what do they do - they bitch and moan. Pretty much 24/7. Just like some damned old woman.

Indeed. Have you ever noticed that these same bullshit liberals ALWAYS talk hate - but none of them EVER leave. Hell, Canada isn't THAT far for their worthless asses. But if they did that, they wouldn't have anything to bitch about.

Actually, nitwit, Canada is NOT giving Americans that easy of a pass in becoming that nation's citizens; heck, they enjoy subsidized health care, education, etc., and make fun of Americans for having such a low class of right wingers.

Indeed. Have you ever noticed that these same bullshit liberals ALWAYS talk hate - but none of them EVER leave. Hell, Canada isn't THAT far for their worthless asses. But if they did that, they wouldn't have anything to bitch about.

Actually, nitwit, Canada is NOT giving Americans that easy of a pass in becoming that nation's citizens; heck, they enjoy subsidized health care, education, etc., and make fun of Americans for having such a low class of right wingers.

So, why the hell haven't you left yet? I swear to God - I will not stop you.

I guess. So what do they do - they bitch and moan. Pretty much 24/7. Just like some damned old woman.

When was the last time you saw a liberal happy, or employed for that matter.

When was the last time you saw a liberal happy, or employed for that matter.

Hmmm.....actually, I can't say I've ever seen one happy - they have been full of angst since they were toddlers...

Forum List

Back