CVS Now Hiring -- 'Wuss Surrender Babies' Preferred; Vet loses Job After Stopping Robbery

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Army veteran fired from CVS after trying to stop robbery | Fox News

When two suspects tried robbing a Maryland CVS on Friday, Army veteran Joe Morici sprang into action...And it cost him his job. Morici, who served seven years in the Army, including a stint in Afghanistan, was fired from his management job at a Beltsville CVS because he intervened and tried to catch the men.

CVS said it would “not comment on specific security procedures or polices as we do not want to undermine them.”

:rolleyes:

I raised the alarm after seeing a shoplifter at my local CVS stuff his backpack. Letting minority shoplifters go is CVS corporate policy. I was told that no one would interfere.

Since the initial report the man got his job back. He now understands that blacks and mexicans are no longer stopped.

Thanks for the update, Tipsy!

I guess CVS is allowing them to do whatever they want due to 'white guilt'?!

He violated a policy, it is really that simple. He violated the basic principles outlined in the Bill of Rights and Vigilante Justice threatens all justice.

Army veteran fired from CVS after trying to stop robbery | Fox News

When two suspects tried robbing a Maryland CVS on Friday, Army veteran Joe Morici sprang into action...And it cost him his job. Morici, who served seven years in the Army, including a stint in Afghanistan, was fired from his management job at a Beltsville CVS because he intervened and tried to catch the men.

CVS said it would “not comment on specific security procedures or polices as we do not want to undermine them.”

:rolleyes:
Fired? Good, the dumbfuck.

I raised the alarm after seeing a shoplifter at my local CVS stuff his backpack. Letting minority shoplifters go is CVS corporate policy. I was told that no one would interfere.

Since the initial report the man got his job back. He now understands that blacks and mexicans are no longer stopped.

Old Navy had a policy that you can't even call police unless they're about to assault you!! My nephew works there.

Says the other girls who work there (race undisclosed) tell their friends to come in at night and they just fill their bags with all the shit they want and leave. No stops. No cops. Just free shit.

Please post the policy, it's not that I doubt your veracity, you lost lost that long ago.

Old Navy had a policy that you can't even call police unless they're about to assault you!! My nephew works there.

Says the other girls who work there (race undisclosed) tell their friends to come in at night and they just fill their bags with all the shit they want and leave. No stops. No cops. Just free shit.
Yeah, ******* suck eh, Whitey?

He violated a policy, it is really that simple. He violated the basic principles outlined in the Bill of Rights and Vigilante Justice threatens all justice.

We don't give up the right to apprehend criminals to the police, we delegate it to them. People still retain the right to protect their property and the property of their employer.
It's vigilantism when you mete out PUNISHMENT outside of the legal system, not if you apprehend a person FOR the legal system.

We don't give up the right to apprehend criminals to the police, we delegate it to them. People still retain the right to protect their property and the property of their employer.
It's vigilantism when you mete out PUNISHMENT outside of the legal system, not if you apprehend a person FOR the legal system.
Work for the man, cash his checks, obey his rules. Clear?

thanks now I know what kind of people CVS employs , won't shop their any more

Are you for real? Or this some gossip you picked up while patrolling the food court for darkies? lol

Work for the man, cash his checks, obey his rules. Clear?

Well ain't we just the purdy-est little lemming.

Let's assume he locked the door with a key, so now these punks have no way out. First thing that happens is that the one he is not holding pulls out his gun and kills this guy. Secondly, this kid with the gun now finds another employee to open the door, killing a few more people in the process. CVS in such a scenario would be liable for the deaths of any patrons or employees other that the "hero" who caused all of these people to die. This is the reason it's just easier to let the punks go and turn the video over to the police. The vast majority of the time the punks are sitting in jail within 24 hours.

Let's assume he locked the door with a key, so now these punks have no way out. First thing that happens is that the one he is not holding pulls out his gun and kills this guy. Secondly, this kid with the gun now finds another employee to open the door, killing a few more people in the process. CVS in such a scenario would be liable for the deaths of any patrons or employees other that the "hero" who caused all of these people to die. This is the reason it's just easier to let the punks go and turn the video over to the police. The vast majority of the time the punks are sitting in jail within 24 hours.

That is condemnation of our current legal system, not of someone trying to do the right thing.

But the "I can't help myself, but government can" mentality is the issue with progressives. Except of course when they want to bully their political opponents, then they grow a pair.

That is condemnation of our current legal system, not of someone trying to do the right thing.

But the "I can't help myself, but government can" mentality is the issue with progressives. Except of course when they want to bully their political opponents, then they grow a pair.

It actually has much more to do with civil law and private companies wanting to avoid being sued for millions of dollars.

It actually has much more to do with civil law and private companies wanting to avoid being sued for millions of dollars.

You didn't counter what I said at all.

First of all the perp violated his firms policy, the reason a policy exists is to protect shoppers and employees.

While it is true a citizen can place another under "citizens arrest" but only if they operate within the law of the jurisdiction in which they attempt such an arrest.

Consider if you will an arrest by a citizen is not a simple process and not one some clown with a gun or a grudge might consider:

http://le.alcoda.org/publications/files/CITIZENSARREST.pdf

You didn't counter what I said at all.

Trying to do the right thing is the wrong thing if it backfires. Companies have policies to protect themselves. This is why they don't want employees going after bad guys. This really is quite simple. You must have watched too many Dirty Harry movies as a kid.

First of all the perp violated his firms policy, the reason a policy exists is to protect shoppers and employees.

While it is true a citizen can place another under "citizens arrest" but only if they operate within the law of the jurisdiction in which they attempt such an arrest.

Consider if you will an arrest by a citizen is not a simple process and not one some clown with a gun or a grudge might consider:

http://le.alcoda.org/publications/files/CITIZENSARREST.pdf

You are calling the guy who tried to stop the shoplifter the "perp"????

What law did he violate?

Forum List

Back