Cynthia Nixon is slammed for suggesting CVS should let people shoplift rather than locking up goods because desperate people shouldn't be prosecuted

they think of a new loony thing every day...the far left that is!

But you are far Left ---- Do you like this idea, of letting people steal things freely, without any barriers like locks put in their way?

not unexpected, considering her bio.

not unexpected, considering her bio.

I couldn't pick her out of a crowd.

This dipshit proves that we allow far too many mentally deranged people to walk our streets freely. She's probably also a card carrying member of antifa and BLM too.

That type of thing doesn't ever work out like the stupid Moon Bats think it will.

Let people steal whatever they want. What could possibly go wrong?

Shoplifting Has Forced Walgreens To Close 17 Stores - San Francisco News

Shoplifting Has Forced Walgreens To Close 17 Stores

SAN FRANCISCO—17 Walgreen locations in San Francisco have closed their doors within the last five years according to a report from the SF Chronicle. Ten of these closures transpired from 2019 to this year with the last Walgreens store to close its door as of this writing, back on March 17. The cause of the closures is due to rampant shoplifting and looting that has transpired at Walgreen locations in the city believed to be perpetuated by an organized crime ring.

Ms. Nixon seems sort of goofy here. She complains about shoplifters being arrested but also complains about CVS taking action to reduce the number of arrests for shoplifting.

Stealing what? In the Bible it is written if you're starving you can steal food.
And God will forgive you.

The justice system, however, will demand consequences.

I'll consider what this fool has to say when she starts leaving her Manhattan residence open for desperate people to walk in and take what they want.
I know she wouldn't want to lock up her possessions so the poor were denied anything.

Even by show biz standards this woman is a lunatic.

Stealing what? In the Bible it is written if you're starving you can steal food.
And God will forgive you.

The justice system, however, will demand consequences.
You validated my statement on the Bible. The Amish let poor creatures, man or beast, glean the field. That happens after harvest.

Last edited:
So have you put a sign at the front door of your house saying,
"Free Food...Just walk in and Take What you Want". .... :cool:

The right wing has a problem with equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation in our at-will employment States. Equal protection of the law is an actual entitlement expressed in both our State and federal Constitutions.

Why do right wingers prefer to simply practice the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) upon less fortunate "illegals" in border threads?

Forum List

Back