🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cyprus upgrades Palestinian Status

Is "Cozy" like "snuggling"?

Then "Member" should know I don't do that. If he/she is not willing to take any post that is not bashing, that I am sorry to disappoint. I can indeed be civilized. Hope Member will forgive me for misunderstanding his/her point on that issue.

Forget member, he meant that you laugh with me and we have normal conversations together as 'cozying' up to me. Don't apologize to him. LOL.

it's true - people like you 2 (kids) need each other for a cyber-life.

:redface:

Is "Cozy" like "snuggling"?

Then "Member" should know I don't do that. If he/she is not willing to take any post that is not bashing, that I am sorry to disappoint. I can indeed be civilized. Hope Member will forgive me for misunderstanding his/her point on that issue.

Forget member, he meant that you laugh with me and we have normal conversations together as 'cozying' up to me. Don't apologize to him. LOL.

it's true - people like you 2 (kids) need each other for a cyber-life.

:redface:

No.

Dude, Cyprus is a tiny island of about a million sheep and 600 Greeks and Turks trying to kill each other. It's bankrupt. Who cares?

Diplomatic ties are a great start. Things will follow.......:cool:

Well, when there are diplomatic ties with a real nation, let us know, okay?

Who's we? Yeah, 140-8 UN vote, I'm sure Israel is liking it's ties, having a Empire like tie with the United States Government means only one thing, a horrible future for israel. Nobody stops us, not even your illumanti.

Who's we? Yeah, 140-8 UN vote, I'm sure Israel is liking it's ties, having a Empire like tie with the United States Government means only one thing, a horrible future for israel. Nobody stops us, not even your illumanti.

That's where you're wrong. We Illuminati CAN stop you.

Are you serious about this 'Illuminati' member stuff or are you playing around? Does it really excite you to act as if it exists? C'mon man...forget games right now....are you really telling me any such thing exists?

How can you stop us?

Marcoullis said Cyprus expressed "full support" for resolving concerns of Palestinian aspirations forstatehood and sovereignty and those of Israel for security, through a comprehensive negotiated peace based on a two-state solution.

This :thup:

BecauseIKnow: "Thanks Cyprus and their people.....:) == Palestinians need any kind of diplomatic ties and representations.

you mean instead of their present "diplomatic ties and representations:"

moderated-taliban2.jpg

Like Israel, Palestinians are not monolithic in their opinions. Using the international judicial and political systems in a order to be heard as a legitimate voice with legitimate rights is the way to go.

Dude, Cyprus is a tiny island of about a million sheep and 600 Greeks and Turks trying to kill each other. It's bankrupt. Who cares?

...they were also recognized by seven other EU members – Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Malta, Poland, Romania, and Slovakia. Presumably, that would mean diplomatic ties. Are they "real nations"?

In addition, according to Wikipedia:
In March 1999, the European Union confirmed in the Berlin Declaration the Palestinian right to self-determination, including the right to a viable and peaceful sovereign Palestinian State. This right was declared "not subject to any veto".[143]

The EU supports a Palestinian state within the pre-1967 borders, with only minor modifications mutually agreed.[144] Further, the EU advocates Jerusalem as the future capital of both Israel and Palestine.

Lastly, Cyprus joins a growing list of nations recognizing Palestine: International recognition of the State of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I expect to hear, however, that they are all "fake" nations ;)

Are you serious about this 'Illuminati' member stuff or are you playing around? Does it really excite you to act as if it exists? C'mon man...forget games right now....are you really telling me any such thing exists?

How can you stop us?

I'm dead f****** serious.

You think I'm going to tell you our secrets over the Internet?

How can you stop us?

You're mentally ill or find it satisfying to fantasize about controlling the earth. LOL

How can you stop us?

You're mentally ill or find it satisfying to fantasize about controlling the earth. LOL

Hey, believe whatever you want.

In the meantime, we're watching you.

How can you stop us?

Ok...seriously now....is it true you have the better cookies?

How can you stop us?

Ok...seriously now....is it true you have the better cookies?

Yes.

Forum List

Back