🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Czar Trump allows Russian spies into Oval Office .

In a joint operation the CIA and FBI conducted a raid on the white house to apprehend several Russian spies and take them into custody.

Don't you feel safer?

How funny, all of Trumps Chumps pretending they think Trump is telling the truth. They know like everyone that Trump is a liar!

Trump fired Comey because he knows he's in legal jeopardy. It of course will not deter career prosecutors, it only served to help them focus in on their obvious target.

The coming months are going to be a delicious self destruction of this traitor!
And I'd bet you think Obama was honest.

I did but you thought he was a liar.

Trump is a proven liar but now you don't care about a lying President!

Your principles are in shambles....
My gosh Obama couldn't tell the truth about where he was conceived. I don't think he ever told the truth.

Obama was 1000x more honest than trump . The Don has made up more shit in a few months than anything you can compare to obama in 8 years .

Like what for example?

Fine . Trump promised to release his taxes . Then all of a sudden , nope not going to do it. This from the guy who questioned obamas birth and demanded his college transcripts !?

And I'd bet you think Obama was honest.

My gosh Obama couldn't tell the truth about where he was conceived. I don't think he ever told the truth.

Obama was 1000x more honest than trump . The Don has made up more shit in a few months than anything you can compare to obama in 8 years .

Like what for example?

Fine . Trump promised to release his taxes . Then all of a sudden , nope not going to do it. This from the guy who questioned obamas birth and demanded his college transcripts !?
Trump said he would after the audit. Also I guess TRUMP took a play out of Obama's play book and not release it.

Like what for example?

Trump said he would after the audit. Also I guess TRUMP took a play out of Obama's play book and not release it.
Obama released his taxes . Trump said after audit , when he got elected it became " never" . That's a lie .

Trump hasn't released his transcripts either .

The Russian press are spies?

I'm confused why would they need to spy if trump is putins puppet?

I envision you running around screaming with your hair on fire.

Here's the video:

DDsmilie_panic.gif

While Trump bans Us press, he has no problem Hosting Putins propaganda machine . On the same day he fired Comey he let's Russians into the Oval Office .

You can't make this shit up!

Presence of Russian photographer in Oval Office raises alarms

A photographer for a Russian state-owned news agency was allowed into the Oval Office on Wednesday during President Trump’s meeting with Russian diplomats, a level of access that was criticized by former U.S. intelligence officials as a potential security breach.

Yo, "Isn`t Life Grand" I say good for Trump, the Fake News don`t deserve access, unless they change their Communist ways!!!
Well apparently GOP hate radio are terrified about Tramp's meeting with his fellow Russian conspirators, they are lying about whether Amb Kislyak was in the meeting. Kislyak WAS there, but the Right claim it is classic fake news to say that he was!!!!

May 11, 2017

RUSH: It wasn’t trolling the fact that Kissinger was in there, and this was not the ambassador to Russia, Ms. Baldwin. This is the Russian foreign minister, Sergey Lavrov. The ambassador is Kislyak, whatever. They don’t even know which Russians they’re talking about at CNN. They used to love ’em! They used to be in bed with the Russians. They used to literally love the Russians. The Russians, the Soviets, the communists? CNN loved ’em. Now they don’t even know which one’s which when they walk in the room.

“Ooh, look, it’s the Russian ambassador!” “No, it’s the foreign minister.” (stammers) “Oh! Then you mean it’s — it’s — it’s the ambassador to Russia?” “No. No. Our ‘ambassador to Russia’ is in Russia.” I don’t know; maybe CNN think they all look alike. Maybe all these Russians look alike. I don’t know. But somebody told Little Brian wrong. The troll was Trump had the Russians in there. (chuckling)

imrs.php

gettyimages-681529300_wide-0242147ade9d8cd2832393d9d1a656c86b6b7762-s1100-c15.jpg

Like what for example?

Obama released his taxes . Trump said after audit , when he got elected it became " never" . That's a lie .

Trump hasn't released his transcripts either .
One year got leaked and he paid more than Obama and Hillary. If he wouldn't of paid taxes, you would've shit your pants over it. But you're a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back