🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Czar Trump allows Russian spies into Oval Office .

How funny, all of Trumps Chumps pretending they think Trump is telling the truth. They know like everyone that Trump is a liar!

Trump fired Comey because he knows he's in legal jeopardy. It of course will not deter career prosecutors, it only served to help them focus in on their obvious target.

The coming months are going to be a delicious self destruction of this traitor!

So, how many terrorist leaders has Trump let out of Gitmo again?

Nice try but you can't change the subject. It's all about Trump and the Ruskies!

Pretend all you want but Trump is obviously in bed with the Russians. The FBI will not stop the investigation. Eventually Repugnantcans will have to impeach him in order to save the country

Getting used to it now will make it easier later when the truth comes out.

How funny, all of Trumps Chumps pretending they think Trump is telling the truth. They know like everyone that Trump is a liar!

Trump fired Comey because he knows he's in legal jeopardy. It of course will not deter career prosecutors, it only served to help them focus in on their obvious target.

Claiming to know what everyone thinks is a sure sign of mental illness.

Oh my! How clever,

A better sign, denial of the obvious!

Nice try but you can't change the subject. It's all about Trump and the Ruskies!

Pretend all you want but Trump is obviously in bed with the Russians. The FBI will not stop the investigation. Eventually Repugnantcans will have to impeach him in order to save the country

Prove it or go away.

Oh my! How clever,

Prove it or shut up.

Oh so you "obama is a secret Muslim " types no longer give a crap about bad optics and conspiracys ?
What does Obama being a muslim, have to do with Trump trying smooth relations between us and Putin. Sounds like Trump is trying to stop ww3 that Obama was working on. Get a clue Timmy.

Oh my! How clever,

How many terrorist leaders has Trump let go again?

And I'd bet you think Obama was honest.

Trump hasn't told Putin to wait till after the election so he could work with him better. Obama the ass kisser.

200.gif

Oh my! How clever,

Prove it or shut up.
I don't need to,that's the FBIs job.

They're very good at it too!

Oh my! How clever,

Prove it or shut up.

You mean the FBI whose boss just got his ass handed to him?

I did but you thought he was a liar.

Trump is a proven liar but now you don't care about a lying President!

Your principles are in shambles....

Oh my! How clever,

Prove it or shut up.

The FBI is staffed by career prosecutors who do not answer to Trump.

The truth will come out, then you will have to decide country or party.

My gosh Obama couldn't tell the truth about where he was conceived. I don't think he ever told the truth.

Oh my! How clever,

Prove it or shut up.

The FBI is staffed by career prosecutors who do not answer to Trump.

The truth will come out, then you will have to decide country or party.
So Trump didn't fire Comey? That staff?

My gosh Obama couldn't tell the truth about where he was conceived. I don't think he ever told the truth.

Obama was 1000x more honest than trump . The Don has made up more shit in a few months than anything you can compare to obama in 8 years .

Obama was 1000x more honest than trump . The Don has made up more shit in a few months than anything you can compare to obama in 8 years .
Oh my, don't get me started.

Like what for example?

Like what for example?
Whoosh Timmy goes back in the well. Most of what they are stating are campaign promises. Which he is keeping daily.

Oh so you "obama is a secret Muslim " types no longer give a crap about bad optics and conspiracys ?

They've been humping Pooting's leg for a long time now and just couldn't be happier that he and the cheeto are BFF's.

Indeed, that's exactly why they voted for someone they know is a corrupt criminal who is now filling his pockets with their money.

The only thing that could make them happier is if he succeeds in gutting the constitution and destroying the working class.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back