D.C. police mowed down by truck driver possible terrorist attack

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Terrorism is not being ruled out in a gruesome attack on two Washington D.C. police officers and a third victim that mirrored similar ISIS-inspired massacres by jihadists in Europe, where large vehicles are being utilized as the weapons of choice.

D.C. Police Mowed Down by Truck Driver in Possible Terrorist Attack

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well isn't this special, we getting our does of looking ike France it will happen more and more here now. Leftist morons won't even notice it though.

Obviously Amish.
upload_2017-6-9_10-4-22.png

Yeah, he intentionally ran down people not to create terror, but for peace and love in the asshole Ismlamoapologists pathetic little mind.

Are you normally this retarded?

Let me help you out:

Newsham on Friday said police have ruled out terrorism as a motive, but had not determined what was behind the incident, or if the suspects intentionally struck the officers and worker. He described the gun found in the truck as an assault-style weapon.

Yeah, he intentionally ran down people not to create terror, but for peace and love in the asshole Ismlamoapologists pathetic little mind.

Let me help you out:

Newsham on Friday said police have ruled out terrorism as a motive, but had not determined what was behind the incident, or if the suspects intentionally struck the officers and worker. He described the gun found in the truck as an assault-style weapon.

WHAT YOU CAN't seem to figure out about infowars, they don't COVER UP the information MSM does. But that's to complicated for liberal minds to figure out.

They DECODE the information idiots can't see through. Must suck to be a dumbed down clueless fk man.

During a press conference, Chief of Metropolitan Police Peter Newsham was asked if the crime was being treated as terrorism, to which he responded, “We have to look at that very closely. We do not have a motive at this time.”

DC Police Department @DCPoliceDept

Let me help you out:

WHAT YOU CAN't seem to figure out about infowars, they don't COVER UP the information MSM does. But that's to complicated for liberal minds to figure out.

Most of iinfowars is made up and misconstrued stuff - not coverage.

They DECODE the information idiots can't see through. Must suck to be a dumbed down clueless fk man.

During a press conference, Chief of Metropolitan Police Peter Newsham was asked if the crime was being treated as terrorism, to which he responded, “We have to look at that very closely. We do not have a motive at this time.”

If you had done a little research before just blindly posting you would have realized that the police have since ruled out terrorism. Did infowars print that?

Let me help you out:

Most of iinfowars is made up and misconstrued stuff - not coverage.

No it isn't , and MSM tells their sheep that . There isn't anything they can't prove he's fake on. OMG you ppl are so freaking clueless. MSM is losing and losing badly. lmfao

Let me help you out:

Unlike you, I can think. Police said a Muslim shooting up the El Al airline ticket terminal in LAX was not terrorism too.
You're gullible enough to fall for whatever Big Brother tells you.

If you had done a little research before just blindly posting you would have realized that the police have since ruled out terrorism. Did infowars print that?

and if you weren't such a SHEEP you would understand how the MSM, THE POLICE including over in FRANCE are being told NOT TO PUBLICIZE incidents such as this as being terrorist etc why because they do not want ppl to think that is exactly wha tit is.

WHY because they are GOING TO FK THIS NATION Over just like FRANCE, just like PARIS and you dumb fk liberals are so sickening and gullible it is incredible.

How quickly these idiots forget how these immigrant rapes are covered up too. Just like the 5 yr old in Idaho I believe, they lied and said they weren't immigrants ..omg these liberals are so fkn gullible to MSM bs lies

Let me help you out:

Unlike you, I can think. Police said a Muslim shooting up the El Al airline ticket terminal in LAX was not terrorism too.
You're gullible enough to fall for whatever Big Brother tells you.

Again. Read the non-Infowars article on this story. Unlike you, I can read.

Police identified one suspect as Dwayne Nicholas Taylor, 23, of Prince George, Va. He is charged with possession of an unregistered firearm, which police said was found in the vehicle after the crash.

The other suspect is Brandon Figures-Mormon, 22, of Disputanta, Va. He is charged with assault with intent to kill and possession of an unregistered firearm.
Newsham on Friday said police have ruled out terrorism as a motive, but had not determined what was behind the incident, or if the suspects intentionally struck the officers and worker.
DC police identify suspects charged in crash that injured two officers ...

Forum List

Back