D-Tlaib: ""There’s always kind of a calming feeling, I tell folks, when I think of the Holocaust"

Did you hear the one about 2 diaper heads with a box cutter and 200 people permitting them to fly a plane into a building ?

Rockets fired from Gaza deserve a response.
Or should Israel just take it because your Pally buddies fire from behind children?

More Palestinians have been killed by Israel than vice versa.

Palestinian Schools, Hospitals, and Powerplants destroyed by Israel.

Palestinians expelled from their homes, for Israeli Jewish settlements.

Why shouldn't they fight back?

The Jews owned the land before the diaspora and the Ayrabs squatted on the land and claimed to be Balestinians..Anything that occurred after that was the fault of the so called Balestinians. The Jews didn't "steal" anything from the sand monkeys. They merely reclaimed their property.

When are you giving up your home to Mexicans, because Mexico owned Texas before your Anglos did?

Same thing, just the Palestinians lived in Palestine much longer than Texan Anglos in Texas.

Never. There is not such thing is a “Palestinian”. You fat, unemployed loser.

Palestinians did a 1929 Pogrom to Jews, but somehow didn't exist until 1967.

The lies of Zionists are hilarious.

Yes. They called themselves Arabs back then.
A gay Egyptian dude came up with the idea of calling them Palestinians much later.

That this is even allowed in America is a tragedy. And that she is elected to Congress? We are as crazy as she is.

We need a reboot desperately.
That this is allowed is a testament to America's greatness. I don't much like her words, but I do know she is pointing to an injustice against her ancestral people.

However what's almost funny is the way Republican shorts get all wadded up over the out-of-context rambles of Talib, but completely ignore the lies spouted and tweeted daily by the dictator-lover they adore.

Why are you so mad about Israel?

Why are you such a servant of murderous Israel?

Hand over the loot you owe me, America, Germans, and well a lot of other people.

Enough is enough, it's time to cut off the greedy Jewish pigs.

Or should Israel just take it because your Pally buddies fire from behind children?

Of course, Palestinians are backward Muslims fighting a first world, very technologically advanced opponent.

Launching terrorist attacks has a cost for the Palestinians.

Because they're really bad at it. And they're pussies.

If Mexicans took over your land, would you fight back?

I guess not, because it would make you a terrorist, and a hypocrite.

Because Palestinians should just sit down, and accept terrorist Israel, right?

Yup.

If my landlord went to jail, would I suddenly own the house I was renting?

Or they can keep getting their asses kicked and whining about it.

I have often wondered if GAZA was ever considered part of
PALESTINA--------when I was a kid----it was part of Egypt so
why would Rashida label it "PALESTINE"? Historically (way back)
Gaza was a kind of OUTPOST of Egypt------important in its many wars
Wonder no more....

219xwuw.jpg

oh ok ALL THE WAY BACK to Herodotus (about 500 BC)-----before the birth of
the rapist of Mecca-------I will help you-----a bit later most of
PALESTINA became known as 'JUDEA" by the romans-----
and the people therein called JEWS (like Jesus) ----Syria
became a separate place----Cleopatra was born there----and it
came under GREEK control long before she was born. Does
Bashar Assad ALSO call himself a "PALESTINIAN"?
LOLOL

You question if Gaza was "ever" part of Palestina; I show you and you still wail like a bitch. :eusa_doh:

The Jews owned the land before the diaspora and the Ayrabs squatted on the land and claimed to be Balestinians..Anything that occurred after that was the fault of the so called Balestinians. The Jews didn't "steal" anything from the sand monkeys. They merely reclaimed their property.

When are you giving up your home to Mexicans, because Mexico owned Texas before your Anglos did?

Same thing, just the Palestinians lived in Palestine much longer than Texan Anglos in Texas.

You don’t know history but you have a lot of free time on your hands? How do you explain that? I never lie, fat boy.

Wonder no more....

219xwuw.jpg

LOLOL

You question if Gaza was "ever" part of Palestina; I show you and you still wail like a bitch. :eusa_doh:

No such thing as “Palestine”.

A gay Egyptian dude came up with the idea of calling them Palestinians much later.

Jews were the original “Palestinians”. It is a derogatory term coined by the Romans. They hated Jews and as an insult called them Philistines which, became Palestinians. Other than that there is no such thing. People need to learn history.

In partial to what Democrat Rep. Rashida Tlaib said:

“And just all of it was in the name of trying to create a safe haven for Jews, post-the Holocaust, post-the tragedy and the horrific persecution of Jews across the world at that time. And I love the fact that it was my ancestors that provided that, right, in many ways. But they did it in a way that took their human dignity away and it was forced on them.”

Fact:

However, the Arab nations did not provide a “safe haven” for the Jew people during or after the Holocaust, where six million Jews were slaughtered.
After the Jewish state of Israel was declared, Arab leaders urged their people to leave the newly formed nation-state, Despite Israel officially announcing “a full and equal citizenship” for all occupants, the Arab nations, including Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and Iraq, invaded Israel the following day.

She received widespread criticism for her numerous ties to terror-affiliated activists. A pro-Hezbollah, anti-Israel activist attended her swearing-in ceremony and private dinner,. Tlaib hosted in her congressional office an avowed supporter of Palestinian terrorist organizations such as the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, Hezbollah and Hamas. A key fundraiser in Tlaib’s congressional campaign was also an anti-Semitic Palestinian activist.

She said it was forced on them. How is she wrong?

Wonder no more....

219xwuw.jpg

LOLOL

The U.N. says otherwise. They recognize it as a non-member sovereign state.

Wonder no more....

219xwuw.jpg

LOLOL

By hiding the fact that Zionism started as a direct response to Arab Pogroms, which were committed specifically by her folk decades before the Holocaust - against local Palestinian Jews.

Last edited:
Wonder no more....

219xwuw.jpg

LOLOL

By hiding the fact that Zionism started as a direct response to Arab Pogroms, which were committed specifically by her folk decades before the Holocaust - against local Palestinian Jews.
She wasn't "hiding" that -- that had nothing to do with what she was talking about. She was talking about the post WWII era.

LOLOL

She wasn't "hiding" that -- that had nothing to do with what she was talking about. She was talking about the post WWII era.

She sure didn't want to tell You about her ancestors' failed attempt at genocide against Palestinian Jews, shortly before the Holocaust.

Or mention that her folk literally cleansed the entire middle east of Jews in less than 50 years, who lived there before her ancestors even knew there was a world outside the desert to invade.

She just tried to sweep that under the carpet and blame the Jews for the failed Arab attempt at complete subjugation of the entire middle east, and their responsibility for the lives and property lost on all sides, as a result of her folks thirst for blood and domination.

They are victims in no way, just failed degrades and Jihadi filth.

Last edited:
In partial to what Democrat Rep. Rashida Tlaib said:

“And just all of it was in the name of trying to create a safe haven for Jews, post-the Holocaust, post-the tragedy and the horrific persecution of Jews across the world at that time. And I love the fact that it was my ancestors that provided that, right, in many ways. But they did it in a way that took their human dignity away and it was forced on them.”

Fact:

However, the Arab nations did not provide a “safe haven” for the Jew people during or after the Holocaust, where six million Jews were slaughtered.
After the Jewish state of Israel was declared, Arab leaders urged their people to leave the newly formed nation-state, Despite Israel officially announcing “a full and equal citizenship” for all occupants, the Arab nations, including Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and Iraq, invaded Israel the following day.

She received widespread criticism for her numerous ties to terror-affiliated activists. A pro-Hezbollah, anti-Israel activist attended her swearing-in ceremony and private dinner,. Tlaib hosted in her congressional office an avowed supporter of Palestinian terrorist organizations such as the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, Hezbollah and Hamas. A key fundraiser in Tlaib’s congressional campaign was also an anti-Semitic Palestinian activist.

She said it was forced on them. How is she wrong?

Because during WWII several Arab leaders (grand Mufti) went to Hitler to help with the extermination of Jews. Faun, you're stupid.

Hajj Amin al-Husayni: The Mufti of Jerusalem

LOLOL

I have a sort off calming feeling when we discuss how much of an idiot Faun is.

LOLOL

She sure didn't want to tell You about her ancestors' failed attempt at genocide against Palestinian Jews, shortly before the Holocaust.

Or mention that her folk literally cleansed the entire middle east of Jews in less than 50 years, who lived there before her ancestors even knew there was a world outside the desert to invade.

She just tried to sweep that under the carpet and blame the Jews for the failed Arab attempt at complete subjugation of the entire middle east, and their responsibility for the lives and property lost on all sides, as a result of her folks thirst for blood and domination.

They are victims in no way, just failed degrades and Jihadi filth.
You're still off topic as she was still discussing post WWII.

The Palestinian dialect of Arabic was present before Israel was created.

Palestinian Arabic - Wikipedia

Jews were the original “Palestinians”. It is a derogatory term coined by the Romans. They hated Jews and as an insult called them Philistines which, became Palestinians. Other than that there is no such thing. People need to learn history.

The Palestinian dialect of Arabic exists.

Why are you such a servant of murderous Israel?

Hand over the loot you owe me, America, Germans, and well a lot of other people.

Enough is enough, it's time to cut off the greedy Jewish pigs.

Of course, Palestinians are backward Muslims fighting a first world, very technologically advanced opponent.

Launching terrorist attacks has a cost for the Palestinians.

Because they're really bad at it. And they're pussies.

I guess not, because it would make you a terrorist, and a hypocrite.

Yup.

If my landlord went to jail, would I suddenly own the house I was renting?

Or they can keep getting their asses kicked and whining about it.

Fake Jew Ashkenazis speaking German Yiddish are no more entitled to Israel than fake Native American Mexicans speaking Spanish are entitled to the USA.

The Palestinian dialect of Arabic exists.

Same Arabic a foreign language of the invaders,
even lacking the letter needed to pronounce the name of the land.

Forum List

Back