D-Tlaib: ""There’s always kind of a calming feeling, I tell folks, when I think of the Holocaust"

a point of information for Omar-----Somalia, in bygone days---committed genocide upon its jewish population

I doubt that anyone wants to search out the other side of the story -- hey, why start now? -- but this is hers:

Rashida Tlaib Lambastes GOP Lawmakers For ‘Twisting’ Her Comments About The Holocaust | HuffPost

How many times are you folks going to swallow her dodge that her comments have been "taken out of context" or "twisted"? Her comments were not taken of context or twisted. Any way you wanna slice it, she did say that when thinks of the Holocaust, she gets a calming feeling. Her after-the-fact spin does not change her words. We both know what liberals would be saying if Trump had said he gets a calm feeling whenever he thinks about the Newton school shooting, or the Parkland school shooting, etc.

When you people start posting her entire remark not posting part of it. Lying little Trump weasels like you have a special place in hell reserved for you.

her whole remark stinks just as much as the little extract

Forum List

Back