Daaayum! New Michigan poll (May 31-June 7): Biden 50%, Trump 35%

Damn the poll is not only skewed, but is shows that Biden is LOSING 7% of the Democrat or Democrat-leaning vote in Michigan...

3. Generally speaking, do you consider yourself a Democrat, Republican, or an Independent? • Democrat – 37% • Republican – 28% • Independent – closer to Democratic party ideologically – 20% • Independent – closer to Republican party ideologically – 15%
Pollsters are not supposed to split respondents equally by party.
And in this case, I assume that the poll is skewed because they called landlines, and the Republicans (or people leaning Republican) were still at work...

Creepy uncle Joe can't fill a Starbucks.

Trump rallies are starting back up. Trumps 2020 victory will be the largest landslide ever.

largest EC landslide, perhaps.

but he probably still won't win the popular vote.

you probably haven't been paying attention but LOTS of people who voted for trump last time are appalled at what a piece of shit trump and you turned out to be so they are NOT voting for him again.

but the repubs have done a good job of "gerrymandering" the EC so I have no doubt trump will get most of those....

or

if he loses both the popular vote and the EC he will probably just refuse to leave and you and your fascist police and the right wing militia and the right wing in the military will defend and protect him (killing lots of liberals and democrats in the process) and then declare him President for Life.....

I've already placed my bet on it....

Trump rallies are starting back up. Trumps 2020 victory will be the largest landslide ever.

you probably haven't been paying attention but LOTS of people who voted for trump last time are appalled at what a piece of shit trump and you turned out to be so they are NOT voting for him again.

but the repubs have done a good job of "gerrymandering" the EC so I have no doubt trump will get most of those....

or

if he loses both the popular vote and the EC he will probably just refuse to leave and you and your fascist police and the right wing militia and the right wing in the military will defend and protect him (killing lots of liberals and democrats in the process) and then declare him President for Life.....

No one with a brain believes democrat controlled mainstream media propaganda against President Trump
Just saying

I recall how the media was pushing the propaganda that President Trump would have us in a nuclear war by now lol

or

You can live in Democrats/neo-communist propaganda land, but in reality...

Trump is stronger than he was in 2016

Biden is weaker then Hillary was in 2016

Democrats are pro riots, pro lockdowns, and anti cops. Americans are not.

I don't believe it. Fake news, like most All Democrat polls are.

Polls are no longer susceptible to math errors. They are simply faked.

Weighted and adjusted. Meaning faked.

And in this case, I assume that the poll is skewed because they called landlines, and the Republicans (or people leaning Republican) were still at work...

FYI polls are conducted by the democrat controlled mainstream media
Just saying

HILLARY!!! 2016!!! FAKE NEWS!!! FAKE NEWS!!! TRUMP'S GONNA WIN WITH 70% OF THE VOTE!!! HE'S EVEN GONNA WIN COMMIEFORNIA!! JUST WAIT AND SEE!! FAKE NEWS!!! POLLS ARE FAKE!! 2016!! HILLARY!!

The way Trump is sinking himself is epic.
See attached file.
Link http://kiaerresearch.com/may-june-MI-poll-2020

Since Biden is barely at 50% against Donald, Michigan not looking good for the dems. Those masks are going to get hotter and hotter the longer summer wears on.
You neglected to do the math. It isn't Biden 50%, it's Trump at 35% that's a losing position.

No it isn't. Biden has to be at 56% to win.

The way Trump is sinking himself is epic.
See attached file.
Link http://kiaerresearch.com/may-june-MI-poll-2020

Since Biden is barely at 50% against Donald, Michigan not looking good for the dems. Those masks are going to get hotter and hotter the longer summer wears on.
only a trump supporter would say that the other guy is doing bad because he's has 50% when Trump has 35%.

Trump won with 39% approval and 10% of people lying to pollsters. Trump has coronavirus, riots and a recession and still Biden cannot outperform the same numbers that Hillary was stuck at.

I smell another 'landslide' prediction scam...

How'd that work out last time?

:p

Polls are now part of the fake news agenda. Just like with Hillary they will say Trump can’t win. They think there are a lot of undecided voters who can be manipulated into not voting for Trump because polls say he can’t win. They essentially should be illegal and after his 65-35% victory this November you won’t hear much about them ever again.

Got to love everyone that puts so much faith in polls only as long as they are weighted to show what they want.
It seems no one seems to really understand the "magic" behind them.

Called land lines only! Who answers their cell phone without screening calls? These were not registered voters or even likely voters. Total garbage!

There must of been a slew of phony polls released today.....

HILLARY!!! 2016!!! FAKE NEWS!!! FAKE NEWS!!! TRUMP'S GONNA WIN WITH 70% OF THE VOTE!!! HE'S EVEN GONNA WIN COMMIEFORNIA!! JUST WAIT AND SEE!! FAKE NEWS!!! POLLS ARE FAKE!! 2016!! HILLARY!!

article-0-1A2B262D00000578-818_636x382.jpg
I see you really don't understand polls either.
This poll was weighted democrat. Weighted toward those that had landlines, high school, and again weighted to fit what they wanted it to reflect. Then you take into account that we are still a long way away from November. We have not even had one debate.
But sure believe everything.

or

Man what kind of drugs are you doing? Democrats have done very well killing everyone they can because of their bad handling of the virus.

Forum List

Back