DACA issue brings out the hateful un-Americans

I disagree, I know shocking. I don't think our country is failing at all. I still see America as the greatest country on Earth. Where are you getting this "Free ride" notion from? Last time I checked, legal or illegal immigrants need to work to pay the bills. The illegal ones are doing the shit jobs for very little pay.
Illegal aliens are all about the free ride, same way with refugees. Just existing does not give them a right to be here… Fact
Speaking of facts, how about you explain how "Illegal aliens are all about the free ride, same way with refugees" back that up with facts because from what i've seen they are amongst some of the hardest working people in this country.
They lose all credibility with their illegal status... if they are to come back legally that would gain their credibility back?
Thats your opinion... one close minded conservative/anarchist doesn't define the will of the rest of Americans
Legal is legal, that will go a long way towards their redemption.
You are like a broken record playing nothing of substance. Just empty noise

Speaking of facts, how about you explain how "Illegal aliens are all about the free ride, same way with refugees" back that up with facts because from what i've seen they are amongst some of the hardest working people in this country.

Here in Illinois we spend $12K-$15K per student per year to educate children of illegals.
Working for cash, in many cases, it's difficult to see how their tax payments would cover that expense.
how is that 12K-15K per student calculated?

View attachment 148544
View attachment 148545

ILLINOIS | Per Student Spending
Thanks for the link. Its shows that the calculations are "Operating Spending Per Pupil includes all costs for overall operations, including Instructional Spending..." So that is school staff, teachers, and operations. Many of those are fixed costs to operate the school and not specific investments per students. Take out the "illegals" and the costs remain the same but the number of students going into the division is reduced. It isn't the most honest of calculations. Get it?

Take out the "illegals" and the costs remain the same but the number of students going into the division is reduced.

Here in Chicago, we've been closing public schools. If we removed all the illegals, some of the remaining schools would be closed/consolidated.

Also, due to the need for ESL staffing, the average expense of the illegals is likely higher than the expense of the citizen population.
ok, those are valid economic points but not reflected in the cost analysis that you provided

with over 80% employment from the dreamers they are contributing more to the country then costing. Deporting them will cause more economic harm than good

Wow, statistics crafted from thin air, how impressive.... :eusa_whistle:
Not thin air I heard it on Fox News. I was mistaken though I guess it is 91% of dreamers are employed:

The report states that 91 percent of DACA recipients are employed, and removing them from the work force would put 700,000 people out of jobs. Replacing them would cost $3.4 billion, the report also states.

DACA: Trump expected to end 'Dreamers' immigration program
You're still missing the point, their illegal status makes everything else about them a moot point.
Again, that is your small opinion. thanks for sharing but you aren't contributing very much to the substantive part of this discussion. Try to elevate yourself
I will tell you what, you don't give a criminal back something they just have stolen... it really makes no sense.
Dreamers didn't steal anything.

Wow, statistics crafted from thin air, how impressive.... :eusa_whistle:
Not thin air I heard it on Fox News. I was mistaken though I guess it is 91% of dreamers are employed:

The report states that 91 percent of DACA recipients are employed, and removing them from the work force would put 700,000 people out of jobs. Replacing them would cost $3.4 billion, the report also states.

You're still missing the point, their illegal status makes everything else about them a moot point.
Again, that is your small opinion. thanks for sharing but you aren't contributing very much to the substantive part of this discussion. Try to elevate yourself
I will tell you what, you don't give a criminal back something they just have stolen... it really makes no sense.
They need to become legal first, then they'll gain their credibility back

There's that broken record again. You sure you're not a BOT?

Are you missing the point? What is wrong with being legal?

Nothing is wrong, with being legal, it is preferred. So sign the Dreamers Act and they will be legal. Easy.

Nothing is wrong, with being legal, it is preferred. So sign the Dreamers Act and they will be legal. Easy.
Let them go to the back of the line and make their citizenship illegal the way other people have to do it legally. Just existing means nothing, pay for play.
Why do they deserve better treatment than people seeking traditional legit citizenship?

Let them go to the back of the line and make their citizenship illegal the way other people have to do it legally. Just existing means nothing, pay for play.
Why do they deserve better treatment than people seeking traditional legit citizenship?
The broken record skips again. They deserve better treatment because they were children when they were brought here and this is the only place they know as home. They weren't responsible for "cutting in line". Plus DACA doesn't give them citizenship so they aren't exactly getting what people who come here legally get.

The broken record skips again. They deserve better treatment because they were children when they were brought here and this is the only place they know as home. They weren't responsible for "cutting in line". Plus DACA doesn't give them citizenship so they aren't exactly getting what people who come here legally get.
That's the problem the government will fuck things up, as time goes by political correctness increases.
And no they don't deserve better treatment, credibility comes with legal status…

That's the problem the government will fuck things up, as time goes by political correctness increases.
And no they don't deserve better treatment, credibility comes with legal status…
Another horrible point that is easily disproven. Political correctness is at a low right now, biggly. Trump made sure of that. So NO, PC does not increase with time, we are seeing it decline as we speak. You're not having a very good day are you?

Another horrible point that is easily disproven. Political correctness is at a low right now, biggly. Trump made sure of that. So NO, PC does not increase with time, we are seeing it decline as we speak. You're not having a very good day are you?
Every progressive that is attacking trump looks to political correctness is their Bible, The snowflakes are really disturbed right now

Thanks for the link. Its shows that the calculations are "Operating Spending Per Pupil includes all costs for overall operations, including Instructional Spending..." So that is school staff, teachers, and operations. Many of those are fixed costs to operate the school and not specific investments per students. Take out the "illegals" and the costs remain the same but the number of students going into the division is reduced. It isn't the most honest of calculations. Get it?

Wrong, totally accurate. Cut the number of students and the cost per student increases.

NOT including everything is a lie.

Every progressive that is attacking trump looks to political correctness is their Bible, The snowflakes are really disturbed right now
This is the last senseless argument of yours i'm responding to. If you want engagement from not on then earn it by making intelligent points. Otherwise, i'm done wasting my time with you.

Petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama established a cruel and hateful program. Under the Obama plan, DACA could and would be eliminated in an instant.

Compassionate President Donald Trump has put DACA in Congress where it belongs and given them six months to solve the immigration problems. As you know, nothing gets done without a deadline.

Wrong, totally accurate. Cut the number of students and the cost per student increases.

NOT including everything is a lie.
Not true. This methodology would be valid if a business was evaluating the labor costs per employee as each a specific associated expense (salary). Students are not paid a salary, the teachers are. Add a student to a school, there isn't a need for an additional $15K in funding... There is a need if teachers or administrators need to be added. Get it?

Petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama established a cruel and hateful program. Under the Obama plan, DACA could and would be eliminated in an instant.

Compassionate President Donald Trump has put DACA in Congress where it belongs and given them six months to solve the immigration problems. As you know, nothing gets done without a deadline.
I don't know if this even warrants a response. Obama did run DACA through Congress many times. The bill kept getting loaded up with other immigration reform items and never passed. Obama did the EO to defer deportations and give these kids a chance to go to college and seek a career until the point where congress could pass a law. I really hope Trump drives this home and gets congress to solidify the law. I think he is gambling with it to get wall funding, but if it works then I will put a star in the win column

This is the last senseless argument of yours i'm responding to. If you want engagement from not on then earn it by making intelligent points. Otherwise, i'm done wasting my time with you.
Living politically correct is no way to live…

I don't know if this even warrants a response. Obama did run DACA through Congress many times. The bill kept getting loaded up with other immigration reform items and never passed. Obama did the EO to defer deportations and give these kids a chance to go to college and seek a career until the point where congress could pass a law. I really hope Trump drives this home and gets congress to solidify the law. I think he is gambling with it to get wall funding, but if it works then I will put a star in the win column
Why should Americans support illegal behavior? Where do you draw the line? Who pays for this illegal behavior?

No they didn't, nor did we have a choice to let them in.

They were brought in by, then raised by criminals that, at any point could have admitted to the errors in their ways, left, sought legal entrance, then returned legally. They chose to leave their children in this position. NOT US.

This "blame the ugly American" crap is old and boring. Get over it unless you believe that we MUST LET PEOPLE GAME OUR SYSTEM AND GET AWAY WITH IT.

So stop this foolishness, or live by the principles you push, and if anyone breaks into YOU HOME be ready to give them legal residence.

It is EXACTLY what you ask your country to do, but not yourself.

Wake the hell up!

OBTW, have you noticed how many signs there are in the DACA support protests written in SPANISH!

Assimilation is not in those fold vocabulary
The solution is with immigration reform and border security. Not punishing dreamers. You are focusing your energy in the wrong place
"Immigration reform" is libspeak for "amnesty." That isn't going to happen. We don't need to reform our immigration laws. We just need to enforce them.
We aren't deporting or starving out 10 million people. It just isn't going to happen no matter how loud you yell. You can be that dumbass making noise like jc456 or you can join the discussion and talk about real solutions
We aren't deporting or starving out 10 million people.

.....you can join the discussion and talk about real solutions
The program is finished and whether it's 1 million,
or 5 million, and doesn't reach 10 million,
is neither here nor there...deportations are imminent

Truly, it is a win, win, solution....for both countries

If the reason for people illegally entering our country
from Mexico, is truly, for the opportunity of a better life,
then, "the Dreamers" should want to return to Mexico
and collectively, accept the responsibility, as their duty,
to take the opportunities they were afforded and benefited from,
and begin the process of applying what they learned and lived,

so that, ALL of Mexico will benefit from their opportunities,
not them alone, bestowing on Mexico's future generations,
what their grandparents and parents, did not have,
and the reason for leaving Mexico, to chase a dream to America...
opportunities and a better life

Personally, the way I see it at this point is,
so many people illegally entered and bunkered down here,
not because there are limited and few opportunities
for a better life in Mexico but, because there are
more opportunities and resources for an easier life in America

If you illegally came here for a better life,
and you're on food stamps, get WIC vouchers,
get cash assistance, use a government program cell phone
live in section 8 housing, have a government medical card,....

you're not living a better life, you're living an easier life
THAT is NOT the "American Dream"....that IS the "American Scheme"
Easy to say for you, but it is obvious that you have not taken the perspective of the 15 year old high schooler thats been here since she was 4 and has never even been to Mexico. Or the high school grad who is starting their first year at College. The utter lack of awareness and empathy shown in your posts is pretty disgusting and to hear you justify it by calling it a win win for both countries and imply that the dreamers should be grateful for the opportunities that we gave them before dispelling them to a foreign country... Thats rich man. You need some serious reflection time.
I also haven't taken the perspective of someone who robbed a liquor store. I don't need to do that to point out that laws should be enforced or repealed.

Forum List

Back