DACA THUGS Arrested for Human Trafficking!

Wow. 3 out of 1.8 million. That's 0.00016% of Daca recipients who are involved in that crime. . Sorry, but as horrendous as their act was, that isn't anywhere near the crime spree that you and Trump-0 want it to be.

The liberal narrative on DACA destroyed. The liberal narrative on illegals destroyed. We have had enough of these illegal criminals who break our laws, kill, rape, assault Americans, they are not the immigrants of good character we are looking for.

'DACA THUGS Arrested for Human Trafficking!'

Noooooo! Say it ain't so! :p

These are Barry's 'peeps'. During his 8 years in office, Human traffickers are only one of the groups Barry protected.

This should surprise no one. I thought these were all "DREAMERS" who just wanted to work, go to school and raise families and YAH, PAY TAXES and FOLLOW OUR LAWS!
Third DACA recipient in a week arrested on human smuggling charges
considering there are 800k to a few million, yes some are going to be bad apples. that happens in very single demographic i do believe.

give them a probationary period and anyone who breaks the law - boot. but trying to say all of them are scum is pretty ... um ... well i'm not buying it.

This should surprise no one. I thought these were all "DREAMERS" who just wanted to work, go to school and raise families and YAH, PAY TAXES and FOLLOW OUR LAWS!
considering there are 800k to a few million, yes some are going to be bad apples. that happens in very single demographic i do believe.

give them a probationary period and anyone who breaks the law - boot. but trying to say all of them are scum is pretty ... um ... well i'm not buying it.
That's why you have a LEGAL IMMIGRATION SYSTEM... TO weed out THE BAD APPLES.

I am having a hard time figuring out who despises and ignores our Constitution and Laws more - Illegals or Democrats... :p

That's why you have a LEGAL IMMIGRATION SYSTEM... TO weed out THE BAD APPLES.
agreed. but for far too long we've let it slide and put of resolving this issue. there is no good / clean / easy answer to this that is fair to everyone involved. best trump can do is compromise, set a probationary period, and work to put measures in to stop us from letting this happen again. i couldn't in good conscious hold our own stupidity against people who were born and raised here living inside of it all.

work to fix this problem *we* created and then work to keep it from happening again.

Wow. 3 out of 1.8 million. That's 0.00016% of Daca recipients who are involved in that crime. . Sorry, but as horrendous as their act was, that isn't anywhere near the crime spree that you and Trump-0 want it to be.
3 is more than the number of people who have ACTUAL EVIDENCE on Russian Collusion.

That Number is ZERO, and we have spent a Billion Dollars on that, had 7 different Investigations, Booted 8 Corrupt DOJ - FBI and Mueller team members to the curb for Corruption and BIAS, and we still have a Lawless Unaccountable Appointed Bureaucrat running a Witch Hunt!

I admire how you downplay Crime. Over 2,000 of these Dreamers have been convicted of Felonies, and these three DACA Dreamers all who were caught Independently of each other were ALL smuggling in THOUSANDS OF ILLEGALS.

Human Trafficking is The Left's new definition of Chain Migration.

3 is more than the number of people who have ACTUAL EVIDENCE on Russian Collusion.

That Number is ZERO, and we have spent a Billion Dollars on that, had 7 different Investigations, Booted 8 Corrupt DOJ FBI and Mueller team members to the curb for Corruption and BIAS, and we still have a Lawless Unaccountable Appointed Bureaucrat running a Witch Hunt!

I admire how you downplay Crime. Over 2,000 of these Dreamers have been convicted of Felonies, and these three DACA Dreamers all who were caught Independently were smuggling in THOUSANDS OF ILLEGALS.

Human Trafficking is The Left's new definition of Chain Migration.
we have 800,000+ dreamers that we know of. i gave you 50% more than your own # and it works out to 0.00375% of the dreamers are committing crimes. i could double it and then take this into the millions that are likely out there and it gets smaller.

not sure you can "upsell" 0.00375% as a huge problem we must avoid at all costs.

Forum List

Back