DACA THUGS Arrested for Human Trafficking!

I quoted the Cato institute that is much more legit than some secret Jeff Sessions report based on Arizona only.

Still waiting for you to refute this study, so far you got nothing. Sorry I burst your liberal talking point.

Immigration and Crime – What the Research Says

The latest research says illegals commit twice as much crime as Americans and more serious crimes.

The latest study in a part of Arizona.

The latest study that destroyed your talking point. Tell me how many Americans have to be killed and raped by illegals before you become concerned?

I've already pointed out the fault in your study you posted and you still don't get it. Your study is about ARIZONA not the U.S.

So now it comes to the point you are either dumb as a box of nails, or a troll.

Immigrants commit crimes at a lower percent than American citizens. That's a fact.

No that is not a fact. In the most recent study here's what was found...LEGAL immigrants commit crimes at a lower percentage than American citizens. However ILLEGAL immigrants commit crimes at twice the rate of Americans and...AND illegals commit more serious crimes.
so if you were brought over here as a child or born here illegally, you're of the same mindset as those who come over here say at 30 illegally looking to commit a crime or 2?

The study suggests that people who immigrate here legally, who meet the qualifications, are vetted, are very law abiding even more so than Americans. Its the illegals that infest our country with crime. Is that any surprise is Mexico sending us their best and brightest hell no.
yea, and the dreamers seem to be caught in the middle of our own collective indecision.

i'm not talking about those who knowingly and intentionally come here illegally but those who were brought here by parents doing that shit and/or being born here and not even knowing what mexico looks like. to me, we created a shitstorm out of our own inability to follow through on something and just booting people out of the country who've never even left the country seems extreme to me.

i don't disagree it's a bag of shit we created, which is why while taking care of todays issue we need to find out as best we can how we got into this bag of poo and keep it from happening again.

calling each and every one of them a criminal to me is just as binary and stupid as when liberals say all white men are racist. bullshit is bullshit and both sides are capable of dishing it out.

Wow. 3 out of 1.8 million. That's 0.00016% of Daca recipients who are involved in that crime. . Sorry, but as horrendous as their act was, that isn't anywhere near the crime spree that you and Trump-0 want it to be.
Only 3 DACA recipients committed a crime? Is this your official position?

Wow. 3 out of 1.8 million. That's 0.00016% of Daca recipients who are involved in that crime. . Sorry, but as horrendous as their act was, that isn't anywhere near the crime spree that you and Trump-0 want it to be.

When did 800K become 1800K?

I read it and understood it punk here talk to the hand :eusa_hand:

Then you would have noticed it was based on some new secret report by Jeff Sessions, and in ARIZONA, not the entire U.S.

No different than all the tiny sample polls you people spew and claim represent all of America :itsok:

I quoted the Cato institute that is much more legit than some secret Jeff Sessions report based on Arizona only.

Still waiting for you to refute this study, so far you got nothing. Sorry I burst your liberal talking point.

Again, illegals are not immigrants.

Immigrants are those who are in the country legally. Illegals are not part of that group, therefore are not part of accurate statistics.

Then you would have noticed it was based on some new secret report by Jeff Sessions, and in ARIZONA, not the entire U.S.

No different than all the tiny sample polls you people spew and claim represent all of America :itsok:

Immigrants are those who are in the country legally. Illegals are not part of that group, therefore are not part of accurate statistics.

If you aren't going to read the article fine, but quit fucking responding to me about it.

Immigrants commit crimes at a lower percent than American citizens. That's a fact.

Immigrants are here legally.

What is percentage for illegals?

I posted the link to a REAL study.

The word immigrant doesn't mean what you think it means.

Immigrants are those who are in the country legally. Illegals are not immigrants, they are just illegal aliens.

Study is about immigrant crimes.

If you aren't going to read the article fine, but quit fucking responding to me about it.
IMMIGRANTS are NOT 'Illegals'. They are here legally.

ILLEGALS are not 'Immigrant'. They are here ILLEGALLY.

100% of ILLEGALS are here ILLEGALLY.

There is no such thing as 'Dreamers'. That is the Un-Constitutional name liberals assigned to illegals who they failed to make legal by passing legislation when they had the chance to do so.

Immigrants are here legally.

What is percentage for illegals?

I posted the link to a REAL study.

The word immigrant doesn't mean what you think it means.

Immigrants are those who are in the country legally. Illegals are not immigrants, they are just illegal aliens.

Study is about immigrant crimes.

I don't think you know what immigrant means.

Definition of immigrant
: : a person who comes to a country to take up permanent residence
: a plant or animal that becomes established in an area where it was previously unknown

Definition of IMMIGRANT

There is no such thing as 'Dreamers'. That is the Un-Constitutional name liberals assigned to illegals who they failed to make legal by passing legislation when they had the chance to do so.

Literally the study I provided says it includes ALL types of immigrants. If you hacks would actually read the links you might learn something and not have to continue to go through life so ignorant.

Literally the study I provided says it includes ALL types of immigrants. If you hacks would actually read the links you might learn something and not have to continue to go through life so ignorant.
'ILLEGALS are called 'ILLEGALS' because they are here ILLEGALLY.

Dictionary

il·le·gal i(l)ˈlēɡəl/ noun
North Americanderogatory
plural noun: illegals

1. a person present in a country without official authorization.

im·mi·grant ˈiməɡrənt/ noun
noun: immigrant; plural noun: immigrants
  1. a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country.

Immigrants are divided into 2 categories:
1. LEGAL: Those in the country legally
2. ILLEGAL: Those NOT in the country Legally

The 2 should not be confused, and the term Immigrant should not be used for both when discussing Immigration.

The 2 should not be confused, and the term Immigrant should not be used for both when discussing Immigration.

You are trying so hard to make a point that doesn't matter and won't change things. I posted a REAL study that specifically states it is about ALL immigrants, whether they are ones here legally or illegally. So you can try your damnedest to argue this point, but it isn't changing anything.

IF you had read the study instead of just trying to argue against it without knowing the content... not only would this have been much simpler, you might not have come across as such a dishonest hack.

fact is illegals and immigrants commit more crime than the libs want you to believe

You are trying so hard to make a point that doesn't matter and won't change things. I posted a REAL study that specifically states it is about ALL immigrants, whether they are ones here legally or illegally. So you can try your damnedest to argue this point, but it isn't changing anything.

IF you had read the study instead of just trying to argue against it without knowing the content... not only would this have been much simpler, you might not have come across as such a dishonest hack.
On the contrary, when discussing US Immigration Law, in pointing out how Democrats sided with ILLEGAL Immigrants against United States Citizens to shut down the US govt, in discussing the Democrats' continuous defense and support of illegals - which includes their support of law-violating criminal Sanctuary cities, the LEGAL (or UILLEGAL status) of those they have chosen to stand with is of the UTMOST importance.

Americans are being buried by a continuous Tsunami of illegals coming into the country, while the Democrats stand with these criminals.

Your article talks about crimes perpetrated by all Immigrants...great. I am more concerned that criminal Democrats are advocating the violation of US Immigration Laws in order to illegally aid and abet foreigners coming into this country ILLEGALLY. Once here democrats continue to advocate breaking US laws and do break laws themselves in support of these criminals.

Democrats are helping break our laws and are breaking our laws as well.

Forum List

Back