DACA THUGS Arrested for Human Trafficking!

Wow. 3 out of 1.8 million. That's 0.00016% of Daca recipients who are involved in that crime. . Sorry, but as horrendous as their act was, that isn't anywhere near the crime spree that you and Trump-0 want it to be.
Remind us the percentage of firearms used to murder people yet you want them banned.

Wrong thread gun nut.
Same concept hypocrite, you support murderous illegals that kill at a higher percent then firearms crimes and then demand all firearms be removed from legal law abiding CITIZENS.

You got a credible link for that?

Wow. 3 out of 1.8 million. That's 0.00016% of Daca recipients who are involved in that crime. . Sorry, but as horrendous as their act was, that isn't anywhere near the crime spree that you and Trump-0 want it to be.

The old saying goes, if I give you a bowl full of tasty grapes and tell you that only one is poisonous, how many you going to eat. Or this one, one bad apple spoils the whole bunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure that makes sense to crazy right wingers. We aren't talking about grapes dumb ass. You can't tell the difference?

Remind us the percentage of firearms used to murder people yet you want them banned.

Wrong thread gun nut.
Same concept hypocrite, you support murderous illegals that kill at a higher percent then firearms crimes and then demand all firearms be removed from legal law abiding CITIZENS.

Was your own percentage dumb ass. are you admitting you lie?

No different than all the tiny sample polls you people spew and claim represent all of America :itsok:

I quoted the Cato institute that is much more legit than some secret Jeff Sessions report based on Arizona only.

Still waiting for you to refute this study, so far you got nothing. Sorry I burst your liberal talking point.

Immigration and Crime – What the Research Says

Again, illegals are not immigrants.

Immigrants are those who are in the country legally. Illegals are not part of that group, therefore are not part of accurate statistics.

If you aren't going to read the article fine, but quit fucking responding to me about it.

And again soyboy, the article is about immigrants and their relation to crime, and that doesn't count illegals. People who legally came to US do care and respect US laws even more than natives, because they don't want to risk losing their immigration status here. People who are here illegally not so much.

You're trying to prove that illegals are not prone to crime more than natives, and you're using legal immigration to support your opinion. It doesn't work that way, soyboy.

I quoted the Cato institute that is much more legit than some secret Jeff Sessions report based on Arizona only.

Still waiting for you to refute this study, so far you got nothing. Sorry I burst your liberal talking point.

Immigrants are those who are in the country legally. Illegals are not part of that group, therefore are not part of accurate statistics.

If you aren't going to read the article fine, but quit fucking responding to me about it.

And again soyboy, the article is about immigrants and their relation to crime, and that doesn't count illegals. People who legally came to US do care and respect US laws even more than natives, because they don't want to risk losing their immigration status here. People who are here illegally not so much.

You're trying to prove that illegals are not prone to crime more than natives, and you're using legal immigration to support your opinion. It doesn't work that way, soyboy.

Ok which article are you talking about? The one that is legit, the one I posted from Cato, counts ALL immigrants... it even says it doesn't distinguish between immigrants or "illegal" immigrants. You sure like your soy. Do you use it for female hormone replacement therapy?

Wrong thread gun nut.

Was your own percentage dumb ass. are you admitting you lie?
Is your head overheating again? I ask you if you had a link to your gun crap.

Only 3 DACA recipients committed a crime? Is this your official position?

The OP claims only 3. If you have a credible link showing the total number, I would like to see it.
Actually, the claim was 3 traffickers were caught in a week at the border. I assume there are many thousands of varied criminals among the DACA bunch.

Only 3 DACA recipients committed a crime? Is this your official position?

The OP claims only 3. If you have a credible link showing the total number, I would like to see it.
Actually, the claim was 3 traffickers were caught in a week at the border. I assume there are many thousands of varied criminals among the DACA bunch.

I'm guessing all of Trump-0's supporters are imagining the same thing. Facts just don't bare it out though. What does that have to do with DACA participants though?

Facts just don't bare it out though. What does that have to do with DACA participants though?

I like facts. They really do a good job of painting a picture. You should try using them yourself someday.

John Lott recently published a study that examines the incarceration of illegal immigrants in Arizona. Lott found that over the past 33 years, illegal immigrants have constituted an average of 4.8 percent of Arizona’s population. Yet during that same 33-year period, illegal immigrants constituted 11.2 percent of those convicted of crimes in Arizona — more than twice their share of the population. Lott found that illegal immigrants were dramatically more likely to be convicted of a homicide-related offense than either native-born Americans or legal immigrants during that 33-year period — 163 percent more likely to be convicted of first-degree murder and 168 percent more likely to be convicted of second-degree murder. “Undocumented immigrants were also consistently more likely to be convicted of manslaughter, armed robbery, sexual assault of a minor, sexual assault, DUI or DWI, and kidnapping.”

Lott also found that illegal immigrants who met the age requirements for DACA were overrepresented in the prison population. Lott writes: We calculate shares of the prison population based on the age at which the criminal entered prison. So undocumented immigrants between 15 and 35 make up 2.27% of the total population and 7.94% of convicts. While the legal population between 15 and 35 represents 26.7% of the total population, they account for just 54.7% of the legal population in prison. Young undocumented immigrants make up a 71% greater share of their group’s share of the prison population relative to their group’s share of the general population than the same ratio for legal residents. . . .

Read more at: DACA-Eligible Immigrants and Crime

Last edited:
Facts just don't bare it out though. What does that have to do with DACA participants though?

I like facts. They really do a good job of painting a picture. You should try using them yourself someday.

John Lott recently published a study that examines the incarceration of illegal immigrants in Arizona. Lott found that over the past 33 years, illegal immigrants have constituted an average of 4.8 percent of Arizona’s population. Yet during that same 33-year period, illegal immigrants constituted 11.2 percent of those convicted of crimes in Arizona — more than twice their share of the population. Lott found that illegal immigrants were dramatically more likely to be convicted of a homicide-related offense than either native-born Americans or legal immigrants during that 33-year period — 163 percent more likely to be convicted of first-degree murder and 168 percent more likely to be convicted of second-degree murder. “Undocumented immigrants were also consistently more likely to be convicted of manslaughter, armed robbery, sexual assault of a minor, sexual assault, DUI or DWI, and kidnapping.”

Lott also found that illegal immigrants who met the age requirements for DACA were overrepresented in the prison population. Lott writes: We calculate shares of the prison population based on the age at which the criminal entered prison. So undocumented immigrants between 15 and 35 make up 2.27% of the total population and 7.94% of convicts. While the legal population between 15 and 35 represents 26.7% of the total population, they account for just 54.7% of the legal population in prison. Young undocumented immigrants make up a 71% greater share of their group’s share of the prison population relative to their group’s share of the general population than the same ratio for legal residents. . . .

You understand that those eligible to apply for DACA aren't the same as those who have already applied, been through their background check, and meet all the other requirements to receive and maintain their DACA status, don't you?

You understand that those eligible to apply for DACA aren't the same as those who have already applied, been through their background check, and meet all the other requirements to receive and maintain their DACA status, don't you?
You understand that they still commit crimes before the checks and after?

Not that often. If they commit crimes before applying, they aren't permitted to join the program. An extensive background check must be done. If they commit crimes after being approved, they are kicked out of the program. You really should read the requirements. I don't think you understand what is involved.
How to Apply for DACA - National Immigration Law Center

Not that often. If they commit crimes before applying, they aren't permitted to join the program. An extensive background check must be done. If they commit crimes after being approved, they are kicked out of the program. You really should read the requirements. I don't think you understand what is involved.
Every criminal gets caught when they commit a crime?

Ok which article are you talking about? The one that is legit, the one I posted from Cato, counts ALL immigrants... it even says it doesn't distinguish between immigrants or "illegal" immigrants. You sure like your soy. Do you use it for female hormone replacement therapy?
Ya cause after all illegals always identify themselves to pollsters retard.

No, but it's hard to maintain a job or schooling or being in the military, and be a gang member at the same time. The first indication of wrong doing, and they are out of the program and subject to deportation. If you can't see that they are not your average thug, your reasoning ability is screwed up.

Wow you believe it's only 3. These types of people usually belong to criminal organisations.

No, but it's hard to maintain a job or schooling or being in the military, and be a gang member at the same time. The first indication of wrong doing, and they are out of the program and subject to deportation. If you can't see that they are not your average thug, your reasoning ability is screwed up.
That's complete bullshit the Military is riddled with gang members.
The FBI Announces Gangs Have Infiltrated Every Branch Of The Military

Wow you believe it's only 3. These types of people usually belong to criminal organisations.

The OP link is about 3 DACA participants. You got a link to lots of DACA crime?

DACA-Eligible Immigrants and Crime
Feds: 30% surge in illegals losing DACA freedom for crimes, gang violence

DACA-Eligible Immigrants and Crime
Feds: 30% surge in illegals losing DACA freedom for crimes, gang violence

1) Those eligible to apply are not the same ones who have already met all the requirements to join the program.
2) Great. That's the way it is supposed to work. If they are guilty of criminal activity, they get kicked out of the program and are subject to be deported. 622 out of 800, 000 isn't a large amount.

Forum List

Back