DACA THUGS Arrested for Human Trafficking!

Here is a question for you.

What percentage of DACA Dupes have committed crimes?

Answer:

100%

All of them are here illegally!

Wow. 3 out of 1.8 million. That's 0.00016% of Daca recipients who are involved in that crime. . Sorry, but as horrendous as their act was, that isn't anywhere near the crime spree that you and Trump-0 want it to be.
3 is more than the number of people who have ACTUAL EVIDENCE on Russian Collusion.

That Number is ZERO, and we have spent a Billion Dollars on that, had 7 different Investigations, Booted 8 Corrupt DOJ FBI and Mueller team members to the curb for Corruption and BIAS, and we still have a Lawless Unaccountable Appointed Bureaucrat running a Witch Hunt!

I admire how you downplay Crime. Over 2,000 of these Dreamers have been convicted of Felonies, and these three DACA Dreamers all who were caught Independently were smuggling in THOUSANDS OF ILLEGALS.

Human Trafficking is The Left's new definition of Chain Migration.
we have 800,000+ dreamers that we know of. i gave you 50% more than your own # and it works out to 0.00375% of the dreamers are committing crimes. i could double it and then take this into the millions that are likely out there and it gets smaller.

not sure you can "upsell" 0.00375% as a huge problem we must avoid at all costs.

Last edited:
Immigrants commit crimes at a lower percent than American citizens. That's a fact.

No that is not a fact. In the most recent study here's what was found...LEGAL immigrants commit crimes at a lower percentage than American citizens. However ILLEGAL immigrants commit crimes at twice the rate of Americans and...AND illegals commit more serious crimes.

Immigrants commit crimes at a lower percent than American citizens. That's a fact.

No that is not a fact. In the most recent study here's what was found...LEGAL immigrants commit crimes at a lower percentage than American citizens. However ILLEGAL immigrants commit crimes at twice the rate of Americans and...AND illegals commit more serious crimes.

Really? Let's see the numbers. And no, saying they are here illegally doesn't count as one of the crimes.

Really? Let's see the numbers. And no, saying they are here illegally doesn't count as one of the crimes.

Go argue with the Washington Times, here's a link Illegals commit crimes at double the rate of native-born: Study

Go argue with the Washington Times, here's a link Illegals commit crimes at double the rate of native-born: Study

I don't think you actually read the article and only looked at the headline. Try reading it.

I don't think you actually read the article and only looked at the headline. Try reading it.

I read it and understood it punk here talk to the hand :eusa_hand:

Then you would have noticed it was based on some new secret report by Jeff Sessions, and in ARIZONA, not the entire U.S.

Then you would have noticed it was based on some new secret report by Jeff Sessions, and in ARIZONA, not the entire U.S.

No different than all the tiny sample polls you people spew and claim represent all of America :itsok:

Here is a question for you.

What percentage of DACA Dupes have committed crimes?

Answer:

100%

All of them are here illegally!

Wow. 3 out of 1.8 million. That's 0.00016% of Daca recipients who are involved in that crime. . Sorry, but as horrendous as their act was, that isn't anywhere near the crime spree that you and Trump-0 want it to be.
3 is more than the number of people who have ACTUAL EVIDENCE on Russian Collusion.

That Number is ZERO, and we have spent a Billion Dollars on that, had 7 different Investigations, Booted 8 Corrupt DOJ FBI and Mueller team members to the curb for Corruption and BIAS, and we still have a Lawless Unaccountable Appointed Bureaucrat running a Witch Hunt!

I admire how you downplay Crime. Over 2,000 of these Dreamers have been convicted of Felonies, and these three DACA Dreamers all who were caught Independently were smuggling in THOUSANDS OF ILLEGALS.

Human Trafficking is The Left's new definition of Chain Migration.
we have 800,000+ dreamers that we know of. i gave you 50% more than your own # and it works out to 0.00375% of the dreamers are committing crimes. i could double it and then take this into the millions that are likely out there and it gets smaller.

not sure you can "upsell" 0.00375% as a huge problem we must avoid at all costs.
here's a question for you - then why call out the 2k and try to paint them *ALL* as criminals? you'd bark pretty loudly if someone stereotyped conservatives in such a manner yet you turn around and do it here.

odd.

No different than all the tiny sample polls you people spew and claim represent all of America :itsok:

I quoted the Cato institute that is much more legit than some secret Jeff Sessions report based on Arizona only.

so if you were brought over here as a child or born here illegally, you're of the same mindset as those who come over here say at 30 illegally looking to commit a crime or 2?

I quoted the Cato institute that is much more legit than some secret Jeff Sessions report based on Arizona only.

Still waiting for you to refute this study, so far you got nothing. Sorry I burst your liberal talking point.

Still waiting for you to refute this study, so far you got nothing. Sorry I burst your liberal talking point.

Immigration and Crime – What the Research Says

so if you were brought over here as a child or born here illegally, you're of the same mindset as those who come over here say at 30 illegally looking to commit a crime or 2?

The study suggests that people who immigrate here legally, who meet the qualifications, are vetted, are very law abiding even more so than Americans. Its the illegals that infest our country with crime. Is that any surprise is Mexico sending us their best and brightest hell no.

The latest research says illegals commit twice as much crime as Americans and more serious crimes.

The latest research says illegals commit twice as much crime as Americans and more serious crimes.

The latest study in a part of Arizona.

The latest study in a part of Arizona.

The latest study that destroyed your talking point. Tell me how many Americans have to be killed and raped by illegals before you become concerned?

Forum List

Back