DACA

How is it using them as a "tool"? Be specific.
It took me a couple of weeks to ponder this question, Coyote.

To use nautical jargon, it's time to weigh anchor. Don't you see how the parents are using their children as such? As anchors, as tools to game the system?

That's what I meant. Are the parents truly interested in their child's future, or are they simply using them as tools to exploit the law for their own means?

I doubt I can be any more precise than that.

To use nautical jargon, it's time to weigh anchor. Don't you see how the parents are using their children as such? As anchors, as tools to game the system?

That's what I meant. Are the parents truly interested in their child's future, or are they simply using them as tools to exploit the law for their own means?

I think as parents they are no different then parents elsewhere. They want the best they can provide for their children and to be able to offer their children oppotunities they couldnt get elsewhere.

In many cases economics, political instability instability and violence severely limits a childd future or even survival. They are like parents here.

I think as parents they are no different then parents elsewhere. They want the best they can provide for their children and to be able to offer their children oppotunities they couldnt get elsewhere.

In many cases economics, political instability instability and violence severely limits a childd future or even survival. They are like parents here.
Except most didn't break into our home like the illegals. What theyve done is tantamount to breaking into my house while I'm away and helping themselves to my shit. Except they couldn't provide what they've stolen from us.

I live in a small town. I know whole families who are headed up by illegals. They have jobs and good income (which they don't pay taxes on). One was built a brand new house within sight and walking distance of the beach by Habitat for Humanity. They lie on their snap application about their household and their income. Their daughter is one of my daughter's best friends.

They have a better lifestyle than I do. Tell me why the hell they haven't done whatever they need to do, in the 14 or 15 years they've been here, to become legal residents?

I live in a small town. I know whole families who are headed up by illegals. They have jobs and good income (which they don't pay taxes on). One was built a brand new house within sight and walking distance of the beach by Habitat for Humanity. They lie on their snap application about their household and their income. Their daughter is one of my daughter's best friends.

They have a better lifestyle than I do. Tell me why the hell they haven't done whatever they need to do, in the 14 or 15 years they've been here, to become legal residents?
A lot of illegals do pay taxes.

Except most didn't break into our home like the illegals. What theyve done is tantamount to breaking into my house while I'm away and helping themselves to my shit. Except they couldn't provide what they've stolen from us.
Theyve stolen nothing. Most work.

And a lot of them rack up taxes for the owners of their stolen social security numbers to pay.

And a lot of them rack up taxes for the owners of their stolen social security numbers to pay.
If taxes are deducted from payroll then i doubt it.

Theyve stolen nothing. Most work.
Everything they have is stolen. Even their freedom. They legally deserve none of it.

How nice to see another thread about immigration with calm, reasoned discussion and no hysterical emoting on both sides....

:rolleyes:

Fuck these leeches.

Obama unconstitutionality circumvented our laws not out of compassion but out of political expedience.

Change the laws and let them immigrate legally if you don't like our laws.

I'm tired of paying for other people's Fucking Bleeding Hearts!

Fucking start your own damn charities Lefty and pay for this shit yourself!

How many of these illegals have you hosted in your home or sponsored clothing food and shelter for them for the rest of their lives?

ZERO like ever other mother Fucking Sheep Fucking Liberal!

This is when I have to ask...where is your heart?

These are people who were brought to the US as CHILDREN. Not their choice. For many - America is the only culture they know. They are as American as you or I...just don't have the right papers.

This is not a huge group of people - and they are people who are in school or employed or in the military - people making a go of it. The kind of people who define what it is to be American. They are working at or being educated for feilds such as teaching, nursing, law, medicine...kind of what we need.

We have low unemployment. They aren't taking jobs from anyone.

So why such vitriole towards them and the program?

I commend Paul Ryan for speaking up here.

And...I hesitantly commend Trump for at least finding it a STRUGGLE between his heart and his campaign promise.

I hope his heart wins.

Congress MUST address comprehensive immigration reform. The only reason Obama ordered DACA was because Congress WOULD NOT DO IT.

So do it damn it! Don't destroy these young and VERY AMERICAN lives!

Trump may have agreed to an eventual pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants who were brought to the United States as children.

Republicans Find More Ways To Avoid Criticizing Trump’s Dealmaking With Democrats | HuffPost

Aren't you glad you voted for him? He's letting Republicans down as much as Bill Clinton let us liberals down. I love it!!!

Trump may have agreed to an eventual pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants who were brought to the United States as children.

I guess that he waiting for them to give money for the wall. No wall, no DACA children will stay. The Dems knows that they doesn't care about any Mexicans at all. If they did, then they will give him the funds he needed for the wall without any hesitation at all. But Pres. Trump has put them on thev spot in front of America to show that they doesn't give a damn about those Mexicans. That is why they are spreading lies about them coming up with a deal. To make it look as if Pres. Trump is a deal breaker.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
No deal was made last night on DACA. Massive border security would have to be agreed to in exchange for consent. Would be subject to vote.

3:11 AM - 14 Sep 2017

This is when I have to ask...where is your heart?

These are people who were brought to the US as CHILDREN. Not their choice. For many - America is the only culture they know. They are as American as you or I...just don't have the right papers.

This is not a huge group of people - and they are people who are in school or employed or in the military - people making a go of it. The kind of people who define what it is to be American. They are working at or being educated for feilds such as teaching, nursing, law, medicine...kind of what we need.

We have low unemployment. They aren't taking jobs from anyone.

So why such vitriole towards them and the program?

I commend Paul Ryan for speaking up here.

And...I hesitantly commend Trump for at least finding it a STRUGGLE between his heart and his campaign promise.

I hope his heart wins.

Congress MUST address comprehensive immigration reform. The only reason Obama ordered DACA was because Congress WOULD NOT DO IT.

So do it damn it! Don't destroy these young and VERY AMERICAN lives!

The Trump types are lacking both hearts and heads. They are the merger of The Tin Man, The Straw Man, The Cowardly Lion, Dorothy, and even fucking Toto!

They shouldn't have kids if they can't support them in their home countries. Children is not a human right. a lot of problems with this planet would be solved if we sterilized all the poor people.

I guess that he waiting for them to give money for the wall. No wall, no DACA children will stay. The Dems knows that they doesn't care about any Mexicans at all. If they did, then they will give him the funds he needed for the wall without any hesitation at all. But Pres. Trump has put them on thev spot in front of America to show that they doesn't give a damn about those Mexicans. That is why they are spreading lies about them coming up with a deal. To make it look as if Pres. Trump is a deal breaker.

No deal was made last night on DACA. Massive border security would have to be agreed to in exchange for consent. Would be subject to vote.

Yeah he will show them by deporting people who came here as kids

They shouldn't have kids if they can't support them in their home countries. Children is not a human right. a lot of problems with this planet would be solved if we sterilized all the poor people.
Nazi see, Nazi do.

Yeah he will show them by deporting people who came here as kids

Yeah, war is hell.. Especially against the Establishment.

Forum List

Back