Dad catches 44 year old teacher having sex with his 13 year old son

No. I realize that is the narrative you want to portray about society, but it is not true.
I raised a boy and a girl.
I didn't want either one to have sex in high school.
But a 13 year old boy is not going to be damaged by the sex as much as a girl. It's just true. That is not a double standard, it is reality.
Not everything is equal. That is a HUGE part of the liberal mind. Proportionality is lost to you people.

How is a 13 year old boy or girl more damaged? Okay, maybe she might get preggers, so there's that.

We do have a double standard. Most of it rooted in parochial ideas that a woman is property to be transferred from father to husband, and there's a obligation to keep that property intact. (Check out the Bible, where it is demanded that parents help stone their own daughter if she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night.)

How many girls were stoned do death in olden times because their hymens got torn in other ways?

This statement just shows you how warped your mind is. Or brain washed.
What a blind, idiotic opinion.

No. I realize that is the narrative you want to portray about society, but it is not true.
But a 13 year old boy is not going to be damaged by the sex as much as a girl. It's just true. That is not a double standard, it is reality.
Not everything is equal. That is a HUGE part of the liberal mind. Proportionality is lost to you people.

Edit: Not to say it is okay for this sick woman to do this, it is and should be a crime. Just saying the boy is not hurt like the girl.

I don't know if the girl would be more "damaged" by it than the boy.

I think it's an easy assumption to make since we're guys.

I think it's probably more dependent on the individual than the sex.

I don't think so at all.
For a grown man to get a young teen girl to have sex with him, is going to usually require considerable emotional manipulation.
He is going to have to "mind fuck" her before he actually does the real thing.
With a boy, if he finds the adult woman attractive, he will not have to be manipulated into it. The opportunity presents itself, most boys would go for it.
Afterwards, the girl has to deal with feeling like a fool and so terrible used.
The boy is just going to miss the sex. Sure it is heavily likely he also fell for the woman emotionally, but guys get over that as quick as they find a replacement.

Of course, that depends on the individual and a lot of other factors. You are ASSUMING that the woman just wants sex from the boy. You don't know that. Nobody really does. They are demented people. They are not normal people.

Edit: Not to say it is okay for this sick woman to do this, it is and should be a crime. Just saying the boy is not hurt like the girl.

I don't know if the girl would be more "damaged" by it than the boy.

I think it's an easy assumption to make since we're guys.

I think it's probably more dependent on the individual than the sex.

I don't think so at all.
For a grown man to get a young teen girl to have sex with him, is going to usually require considerable emotional manipulation.
With a boy, if he finds the adult woman attractive, he will not have to be manipulated into it. The opportunity presents itself, most boys would go for it.
The boy is just going to miss the sex. Sure it is heavily likely he also fell for the woman emotionally, but guys get over that as quick as they find a replacement.

Of course, that depends on the individual and a lot of other factors. You are ASSUMING that the woman just wants sex from the boy. You don't know that. Nobody really does. They are demented people. They are not normal people.

Of course, there is no doubt any grown adult willing to have sex with a child is as screwed up as you can get.
I am speaking only to the damage done to the child.
As for the crime, the punishment should be the same. I do not argue that.

I don't think so at all.

Yeah, I don't know.

What if the teacher is a guy the girls all drool over?

Females can be worse than males sometimes.

Let's put this another way. Children are easy to manipulate, easy to control, are intimidated by authority, are known for making bad decisions based on bad ideas or wrong ideas, etc., etc., etc. An adult who would try to have sex with a child is not any better than an adult who would try to have sex with a mentally challenged person. That is what it all boils down to. These people are predators, picking on the low hanging fruit is all.

Yep. He blames the 12-year-old girl and calls the child a "grifter." :cuckoo: Polanski was just one who was outsmarted by this 12-year-old who manipulated him into have sex with her, according to Joe.

well, no, she was 13 and her mother had been whoring her around Hollywood for some time... but don't dwell on that.

Again, the prosecutors were the ones who decided it wasn't a big deal. I probably would have hit him with more than the 90 day sentence he got.

Let's put this another way. Children are easy to manipulate, easy to control, are intimidated by authority, are known for making bad decisions based on bad ideas or wrong ideas, etc., etc., etc. An adult who would try to have sex with a child is not any better than an adult who would try to have sex with a mentally challenged person. That is what it all boils down to. These people are predators, picking on the low hanging fruit is all.

well, you'd know a lot about mentally challenged people, being one yourself...

well, you'd know a lot about mentally challenged people, being one yourself...

Err. I think you need to start reading your posts. You are the mentally challenged one, Joe. It seems like everyone else can see that too. You need some intensive therapy.

I don't think so at all.

Yeah, I don't know.

That is irrelevant. It is up to the adult to make the right decisions, NOT the children. That is why children are not allowed to enter into contracts, allowed to drink, allowed to drive, allowed to vote, allowed to work full time jobs, etc., etc., etc.

Yep. He blames the 12-year-old girl and calls the child a "grifter." :cuckoo: Polanski was just one who was outsmarted by this 12-year-old who manipulated him into have sex with her, according to Joe.

well, no, she was 13 and her mother had been whoring her around Hollywood for some time... but don't dwell on that.

Again, the prosecutors were the ones who decided it wasn't a big deal. I probably would have hit him with more than the 90 day sentence he got.

And ANYONE who would knowingly have sex with a 13-year-old child is a criminal, justifiably so. Like I said earlier in the thread, you cannot be manipulated into have sex with children if you didn't want to in the first place!

I don't think so at all.

Yeah, I don't know.

That is irrelevant. It is up to the adult to make the right decisions, NOT the children. That is why children are not allowed to enter into contracts, allowed to drink, allowed to drive, allowed to vote, allowed to work full time jobs, etc., etc., etc.

I totally agree with you.

I'm not saying otherwise.

When Polanski gave the girl alcohol and quaaludes and still said "no" to Polanski's sexual advances, that was all just a part of her devious plot of seduction!

Except the prosecutors really didn't believe her, which is why they offered Polanski a slap on the wrist.

And ANYONE who would knowingly have sex with a 13-year-old child is a criminal, justifiably so. Like I said earlier in the thread, you cannot be manipulated into have sex with children if you didn't want to in the first place!

I don't think Polanski was "manipulated". I think he knew exactly what he was doing.

And so did she. She just didn't get the big payday she and Mama Grifter were expecting. Well, not for a while, anyway.

Forum List

Back