Dad ordered to pay child support Kills son, Echo.

~If you follow that eye for an eye punishment it gets pretty sick n' bloody, don'tchya' think? And then aren't we commiting the same murder we're condemning, the age old blah-argument?

No, an eye for an eye would solve a lot of problems.

Last edited:
My brief sojourn into the south was wonderful...

Except that I stepped into a red ant nest on my way to seeing my son graduate from basic...nasty little boogers.

If I hadn't landed this job, I was migrating thataway.

I'll just tell you what. New Year's Eve in NYC is incontrovertible proof of liberal idiocy.. Nowhere in the South will you find a million people stupid enough to be herded into pens like cattle to stand 12-16 hours in the freezing cold without a bathroom break to watch a stupid ball drop! Put that in yer pipe and smoke it Xisted! :cuckoo:

Last edited:
You know I'd be there, and I'm not even liberal.....

I love stuff like that!

I'll just tell you what. New Year's Eve in NYC is incontrovertible proof of liberal idiocy.. Nowhere in the South will you find a million people stupid enough to be herded into pens like cattle to stand 12-16 hours in the freezing cold without a bathroom break to watch a stupid ball drop! Put that in yer pipe and smoke it Xisted! :cuckoo:
Yeah, duh, we ums shoot bullets into the air instead and kill people with our stupidity on New Year's Eve.

:lol:

By the title of the thread.

The son's name was Echo? Or is she telling me something? :confused:

Either way, it's a sick tragedy. :(

Lol.
I was a bit confused, too...except I thought maybe the reference was to an echo...so funny, remember the Clint Eastwood movie (with the orangutang) where the girl's name was Echo..and every time she'd say her name someone would say "What?" and she'd say it again?

Cracks me up still.

I have no intention of hurting your feelings, but if you dis The South I wll call you on it. And providing links to lengthy articles to defend your position doesn't do it for me. Bottom line it for me.

Bottom line: I'm from the South. Born in Florida, live in Little Rock, lived in numerous States in the South. I'm not dissing the South. There is nothing to call. There are certaining facts concerning this thread and if you were from the South you would know them to be true.

Bottom line: I'm from the South. Born in Florida, live in Little Rock, lived in numerous States in the South. I'm not dissing the South. There is nothing to call. There are certaining facts concerning this thread and if you were from the South you would know them to be true.
I don't see "it" as true and you haven't proven your theory.

The beautiful Yadkin Valley.

The black population where you live is about 1/5 that of the US. So how many black people do you know and how many do you work with? How many black churches have you visited and how many black neighborhoods have you lived in? How many black meetings have you attended and do you listen to black radio stations?

Forum List

Back