🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dad Who Beat Child Molester Responds Perfectly To Sentencing

Mr.Right

Mar 19, 2015
TruthRevolt previously reported, a Florida man walked in his home to find 18-year-old babysitter Raymond Frolander in the act of molesting his 11-year-old son. Seeing Frolander with his pants around his ankles, the father knew what was happening and beat him unconscious before dialing 9-1-1.

After Frolander was sentenced to 25 years in prison this past Thursday, the father told the press:
He’s going to learn in the next 25 years why I let him live.

Dad Who Beat Child Molester Responds Perfectly To Sentencing Truth Revolt

I'll bet that little punk will be wishing the kids father had killed him. He's in for a rough ride.

TruthRevolt previously reported, a Florida man walked in his home to find 18-year-old babysitter Raymond Frolander in the act of molesting his 11-year-old son. Seeing Frolander with his pants around his ankles, the father knew what was happening and beat him unconscious before dialing 9-1-1.

After Frolander was sentenced to 25 years in prison this past Thursday, the father told the press:

Ugh, I have to re-write this response. I thought the father got sentenced to 25 years.

Now that I actually read it correctly, good on the dad.

He acted like any normal parent that would have walked in on their child being molested. This monster got exactly what he deserved and is very lucky he wasn't killed.

Talk about restraint because catching someone in the act of molesting your kid can get you raged...to death.

While satisfying to our egos, that child molestors get beaten up in prison is just an urban legend. For longer sentences molestors often end up in special units for sex dysfunction treatment. In more general settings you don't even know why others are incarcerated so unless you like being beaten up no one's going to know why you're in.

If you think about it for even a moment, if sex offenders were likely to be assaulted while incarcerated there'd be lawsuits galore. Googling around, while there's many claims of assaults and murders directed at child molestors if you actually read those links it becomes clear they got clobbered for other reasons than what they were in for. As with Jeffrey Dahmer who was killed, but not because of what he did that put him there.

don't know if you are correct Delta but your post makes sense !!

It's a useful urban legend if it dissuades even one from commiting such a crime. But in our lawsuit-happy culture if it were actually true inmates would be winning lawsuits that'd effectively crash the prison system.

Snopes and Straight Dope both say it's just a legend. While there are undoubtedly beatings and killings in prison, unless the one who did it testified at their trial it was because of the offense there's nothing to suggest it's true.

I'd think the legend got started and caught on simply due to what people used to assume about such perpetrators being cowardly men who behind bars would likely be beaten silly. As we know now of course they're just like everyone else so no more likely to be victimized than anyone else.

If a CO/Deputy told other inmates why someone was incarcerated they'd be sued. Especially if they then got assaulted for it.

Last edited:
dalhmer opted out of protective custody...now they are separated from the general population but that does not say they will have it easy.....

don't know if you are correct Delta but your post makes sense !!

It's a useful urban legend if it dissuades even one from commiting such a crime. But in our lawsuit-happy culture if it were actually true inmates would be winning lawsuits that'd effectively crash the prison system.

Snopes and Straight Dope both say it's just a legend. While there are undoubtedly beatings and killings in prison, unless the one who did it testified at their trial it was because of the offense there's nothing to suggest it's true.

I'd think the legend got started and caught on simply due to what people used to assume about such perpetrators being cowardly men who behind bars would likely be beaten silly. As we know now of course they're just like everyone else so no more likely to be victimized than anyone else.

If a CO/Deputy told other inmates why someone was incarcerated they'd be sued. Especially if they then got assaulted for it.
Prisoners watch the news too. Other prisoners just entering prison are also up to date on current events. I don't see why they wouldn't know about this guy and act accordingly. Does that make any sense?

An excellent comment from an excellent dad.

yeah , maybe Mr.Right !!
If I'm not mistaken, those child molesters aren't lilled. They simply wish they were. Assuming they're in the general population. Anyway, the guy is lucky it wasn't my kid. I would have killed him. After I ripped his nuts off.

I suspect this isn't a pedophile doing this, this is the action of a homosexual.

Forum List

Back