Daddy Called Me a Democrat!

Sounds like child abuse to me

Sick Fucks ...

The Left has a long history of Exploiting Children ....

gettyimages-615315844-2.jpg

Sick Fucks ...

And party of the Rumpers follow a known Fascist leader. Teaching a child that one party over the other IS child abuse.

We can all hope that one day you will learn what a fascist is. Until then, we'll just point and laugh at you.

I was in Spain during the Franco days. I know exactly what Fascism is and how it operates. Rump is using Fascist Brown Shirts who need to be arrested and sent to prison and the Mafia Boss that sent them needs the same treatment. On the flip side, I hope you NEVER learn what real Fascism is. But you are learning without even knowing it's happening. Mussolini would be proud of Rump.

Sick Fucks ...

And party of the Rumpers follow a known Fascist leader. Teaching a child that one party over the other IS child abuse.

We can all hope that one day you will learn what a fascist is. Until then, we'll just point and laugh at you.

I was in Spain during the Franco days. I know exactly what Fascism is and how it operates. Rump is using Fascist Brown Shirts who need to be arrested and sent to prison and the Mafia Boss that sent them needs the same treatment. On the flip side, I hope you NEVER learn what real Fascism is. But you are learning without even knowing it's happening. Mussolini would be proud of Rump.

LMAO at the Stupid Shit Leftist believe ...

Sick Fucks ...

You're an idiot if you think Trump is fascist.

A real Bonifide fucking RETARD

Last edited:

Sick Fucks ...

You post that as democrat party members in antifa and black lives matter are burning, looting and killing people across the country and those they don't kill, they are trying to erase from society.....

You don't even see how stupid you are...

It isn't conservatives, republicans or Trump supporters burning, looting and killing people across the country because they disagree politically....it is your people......and you not seeing it says more about you than anything else...........when you are erased, when you are marched into the train car....that will be too late for you to be woken up to the truth.

Sick Fucks ...

Yeah, sure you were. If that were true, you'd see that the ONLY people using brown shirts are progressives.

Forum List

Back