Daddy's A She Now?

The little girl is very lucky. Daddy could be a trans mythic. Then he would look like this.

Transgender banker has her ears and nose removed to become a 'dragon'

They are completely mentally ill, normal people don't do these bizarre things to themselves, there's deep psychological issues happening within these people, they need professional help NOT encouragement.
It's not the case that ALL transgender people are mentally ill. Some are, just like some in the general population are. I've read about a number of transgender young people who have great family and community support and they transition smoothly and are well integrated into their lives.

The little girl is very lucky. Daddy could be a trans mythic. Then he would look like this.

They are completely mentally ill, normal people don't do these bizarre things to themselves, there's deep psychological issues happening within these people, they need professional help NOT encouragement.
It's not the case that ALL transgender people are mentally ill. Some are, just like some in the general population are. I've read about a number of transgender young people who have great family and community support and they transition smoothly and are well integrated into their lives.

Dhara I was referring to the lunatic Transgender banker who's had her ears and nose removed to become a "dragon"

Would you say that someone doing this is NOT mentally ill?

Dhara I was referring to the lunatic Transgender banker who's had her ears and nose removed to become a "dragon"

It's very bizarre. I don't know what to think about it. Some women get all kinds of surgeries like plastic boobs, liposuction, botox treatments, chemical peels and this example of the trans banker seems more related to that then the story I was relating.

Some people will use this extreme story to make a case that ALL transgender people are mentally ill. IMO, that isn't the case.

It's very bizarre. I don't know what to think about it. Some women get all kinds of surgeries like plastic boobs, liposuction, botox treatments, chemical peels and this example of the trans banker seems more related to that then the story I was relating.

Some people will use this extreme story to make a case that ALL transgender people are mentally ill. IMO, that isn't the case.

Well yes, but there's a big difference between having botox or plastic boobs and having your ears and nose removed so you can resemble a "dragon"

Well yes, but there's a big difference between having botox or plastic boobs and having your ears and nose removed so you can resemble a "dragon"
Well, that's a matter of opinion and degree. Some women get soo hooked on "improvement" surgeries they end up resembling dragons more than human women.

Well, that's a matter of opinion and degree. Some women get soo hooked on "improvement" surgeries they end up resembling dragons more than human women.

And if someone thinks having their ears and nose removed is "improving" themselves they're messed up in the head.

And if someone thinks having their ears and nose removed is "improving" themselves they're messed up in the head.
I would agree with you that it's very bizarre. Makes you wonder what on earth is going on with this one.

I would agree with you that it's very bizarre. Makes you wonder what on earth is going on with this one.
It is bizarre. It is also statistically insignificant, like the gays. Homos only make up approximately 3% of the population. By definition, homosexuality is abnormal. Therefore, like trannyism, homosexuality should probably be treated as a mental disorder, with one caveat: if homosexuality turns out to be caused by something biological and outside of homo control, then it may just be properly classified as a medical condition.

We pretty well know that gay activity is not by choice. It is also probably not a genetic trait either, or else these genes would have long ago disappeared from the gene pool. The most likely cause, therefore, is genetic mutation. If this is the case, then there probably not going to be much that can be done to help them. As such, I think that it is perfectly appropriate to allow these abnormal mutations to rub their junk up against one another in a pathetic sham of a sexual custom. It's like getting all the Down's Syndrome retards together and letting them go on the bumper cars. They have a blast while all of us normal folks laugh at them trying to act normal.

All transgender people are mentally ill. Mentally ill people who are surrounded by people that pander to their mental illness generally do better than those who are challenged with the truth.

Someone with body integrity dysphoria will behave much differently around someone who agrees they have no legs and pushes the wheel chair than someone who says get up and walk dipshit.

It is bizarre. It is also statistically insignificant, like the gays. Homos only make up approximately 3% of the population. By definition, homosexuality is abnormal. Therefore, like trannyism, homosexuality should probably be treated as a mental disorder, with one caveat: if homosexuality turns out to be caused by something biological and outside of homo control, then it may just be properly classified as a medical condition.

We pretty well know that gay activity is not by choice. It is also probably not a genetic trait either, or else these genes would have long ago disappeared from the gene pool. The most likely cause, therefore, is genetic mutation. If this is the case, then there probably not going to be much that can be done to help them. As such, I think that it is perfectly appropriate to allow these abnormal mutations to rub their junk up against one another in a pathetic sham of a sexual custom. It's like getting all the Down's Syndrome retards together and letting them go on the bumper cars. They have a blast while all of us normal folks laugh at them trying to act normal.
Wow. Callous and ignorant in one fell swoop. You ought to hang in the Flame Zone where this kind of post is "normal", since what you seem to value is hanging around the "normals".

Wow. Callous and ignorant in one fell swoop. You ought to hang in the Flame Zone where this kind of post is "normal", since what you seem to value is hanging around the "normals".
Deny it all you want, but it won't change fact. Mind you, I have no moral objection to homo activity. But let's be honest here: it is abnormal and in no way whatsoever comports with the natural inclination to repopulation and preserve the species. You are defective, so to speak, and that's ok. Don't feel bad about yourself because of it. It is just something that you will have to work through.

Deny it all you want, but it won't change fact. Mind you, I have no moral objection to homo activity. But let's be honest here: it is abnormal and in no way whatsoever comports with the natural inclination to repopulation and preserve the species. You are defective, so to speak, and that's ok. Don't feel bad about yourself because of it. It is just something that you will have to work through.
The only thing defective around here is your own broken record....

Mod Edit: This is not the FZ. Stuff from the FZ needs to stay in the FZ.

Last edited by a moderator:

You can be hostile to me if that is what you need. Fact is, many disturbing things about your past came out of the FZ the last couple days. It is beyond question that you are crazier than a syphilitic side show attraction. If homo time helped you get over wanting to set yourself on fire, great. But maybe it's time to take the next step and meet a man?
I'm very open about my past.

See the Recovery thread, and try not to believe everything other people tell you about who I am now.

If you'd rather not converse that's all good. I'll put you on ignore and we can both be at peace.

That's so fucked up. That parent is teaching that kid to ignore biology and embrace delusion.
Fucking asshole

You can be hostile to me if that is what you need. Fact is, many disturbing things about your past came out of the FZ the last couple days. It is beyond question that you are crazier than a syphilitic side show attraction. If homo time helped you get over wanting to set yourself on fire, great. But maybe it's time to take the next step and meet a man?
I'm very open about my past.

See the Recovery thread, and try not to believe everything other people tell you about who I am now.

If you'd rather not converse that's all good. I'll put you on ignore and we can both be at peace.
We can talk all you like, sweetie!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz, wake me up when you neo nuts have something real and tangible to whine about....you people are starting to really sound ridiculous and sad.
ridiculous and sad? That parent is telling that kid to embrace delusion, dumbfuck.

That's so fucked up. That parent is teaching that kid to ignore biology and embrace delusion.
Fucking asshole

The way I see it, as adults ALL children in society are our concern and we want ALL children to be protected from ALL types of abuse, both sexual and psychological....and this child in this story is being subjected to psychological abuse by a very psychologically messed-up individual who happens to be her biological father.

This should concern all of us, and this is why that child and children like her should be taken away from that twisted environment and fostered or adopted into a mentally healthy environment.

Edited for spelling error.

Last edited:
Liberals just love to fuck with children

Fucking asshole

The way I see it, as adults ALL children in society are our concern and we want ALL children to be protected from ALL types of abuse, both sexual and psychological....and this child in this story is being subjected to psychological abuse by a very psychologically messed-up individual who happens to be her biological father.

This should concerned all of us, and this is why that child and children like her should be taken away from that twisted environment and fostered or adopted into a mentally healthy environment.
Not to sound like an ass(LOL like I give a shit) but the Supreme court has already ruled sterilization is constitutional.. JS... ;)

Forum List

Back