Ha Ha!!! Lia Thomas loses court battle over Olympic trials

They're duping you, retard. And you fall for it every time! :badgrin:

Joe Biden said he doesn't want his white kids in the same room as you. You're a talking monkey who can vote to him.
He didn't support busing, just like a lot of black voters. What I never fall for Marvin is your fearful imagination. :laugh:

Why can't it even exist? You do understand male and female are categories we created, right?
The taxpayer is on the hook for a lot of agendas. Womens Pro basketball would not even exist if not for that and we hear crap about it every day now. So, we have endless entertainment showing us that women are stronger than men as they beat the shit out of them and worse. So how in this world do men who trans into women win near everything against them? Tell us all. Tell us. Meanwhile men are being denied because of this as DEI has taken over. I will say, a majority of white men would love if we sent 30 million of our Prog self-important women to Asia for 30 million Asian women. So many categories.

His hopes of being able to destroy the dreams of actual women, dashed for now at least.

Feminists should applaud the protection of female athletes. But will they? Nope!

Lia Thomas Speaks Out After 2024 Olympics Dream Crushed​

Can somebody just please beat this asshole into a coma....

I miss the old days when the crazies thought they were Napoleon Bonaparte.
Of course by today's standards we would be forced to think they were Napoleon. Back then we locked them up, away from the children.
So true

Your critical thinking skills aren't. You've pledged allegiance to a set of beliefs you brag about not really believing in. How stupid is that? :dunno: :lmao:
Unlike libs, Christians are not perfect

So as far as I’m concerned you’re on your own

She's only banned because she went through male puberty and then transitioned. Trans female athletes who started on puberty blockers and then transitioned would be allowed to compete and she is still allowed to compete at the Olympics because they created a category for gender diverse people in general in the name of inclusivity so while not the best result certainly nothing much for bigots to celebrate about. The world continues to make space for the diversity of humanity.

The "space" should be confined to their own category, when it comes to sports.

Unlike libs, Christians are not perfect

So as far as I’m concerned you’re on your own
Recognizing imperfection and bragging about living in a way you know to be wrong, according to your own beliefs, are two different things. Christians make mistakes but they acknowledge them as mistakes. Do you admit here and now that you're a shitty Christian for not caring about my soul more than I do like the Simp your religion commands you to be? Are you striving to be that Simp? :dunno: :laugh:

Forum List

Back