Ha Ha!!! Lia Thomas loses court battle over Olympic trials

Recognizing imperfection and bragging about living in a way you know to be wrong, according to your own beliefs, are two different things. Christians make mistakes but they acknowledge them as mistakes. Do you admit here and now that you're a shitty Christian for not caring about my soul more than I do like the Simp your religion commands you to be? Are you striving to be that Simp? :dunno: :laugh:
Like the man said, of its a fact then it aint braggin’

I love good news!!!!:yes_text12:

Lia Thomas loses court battle over Olympic trials​

Lia Thomas may have been a fast swimmer as a male. Not competitive. But you know. A good swimmer.

So, apparently, he decided that his male organs were a drag. So, he lobbed them off. (Or did he?). In any event, he out on a woman’s one piece swim suit and climbed the ranks of female swimmers even though he isn’t a female swimmer.

And he beat them unfair and queer.
Dims support this.

Therefore, Dims hate women.

His hopes of being able to destroy the dreams of actual women, dashed for now at least.

Feminists should applaud the protection of female athletes. But will they? Nope!

Lia Thomas Speaks Out After 2024 Olympics Dream Crushed​

I consider myself pretty liberal when it comes to social issues but not this one. Let Thomas start a Trans league if she wants to compete. Not being allowed into the Olympics should be the worst thing that ever happens to her.

Men with men

Women with women

Trannnies with trannies.

That's how sports should be!

End of story.

His hopes of being able to destroy the dreams of actual women, dashed for now at least.

Feminists should applaud the protection of female athletes. But will they? Nope!

Lia Thomas Speaks Out After 2024 Olympics Dream Crushed​

Thank goodness at least some organizations still have common sense and care about the integrity of sports records.

Forum List

Back