Daft and dangerous: Muslim scholar's plan for a militia to fight global jihad

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Really, men like this should be locked up. They are a danger to the entire world.

Daft and dangerous: Muslim scholar's plan for a militia to fight global jihad

by Hasan Suroor Jul 25, 2014 13:33 IST

I'm not sure if the name Maulana Syed Salman Hussaini Nadvi will ring a bell in many places. My own first reaction when I heard it was “Nadvi, who?”

But apparently he is a big cheese in Islamic circles.An influential theologian and author of numerous scholarly tomes in Urdu and Arabic, Nadvi is Dean of the Faculty of Shariah at Darul Uloom Nadwa, Lucknow, whose reputation as a premier institution of Islamic teaching ranks in the same class as Darul Uloom, Deoband. He is also a member of the All-India Muslim Personal Law Board and Aligarh Muslim University’s court, its highest decision-making body.

So, what he says matters and carries weight. It is important to stress this because what he has done has shocked even conservative Muslims. Nadvi has written a long and passionate letter (in Arabic!) to the Saudi government offering to raise a militia of 500,000 Sunni Muslim Indian youth as his contribution to a "powerful global Islamic army" he has proposed in order to fight Shia militants in Iraq and "help Muslims in need" elsewhere. The army would become part of a Caliphate that he wants Saudis to set up for the Muslim ummah, the international Muslim community.

Continue reading at:

http://www.firstpost.com/world/daft-and-dangerous-muslim-scholars-plan-for-a-mil

sally---the very first muslim I knew well- (it was about 45 years ago)-----was a new comer to the USA from a NEW DEHLI medical school----he was in a training program in the USA hospital in which I worked at that time ---I assure you-----the depravity expressed by the Indian muslim you cite----DOES NOT SURPRISE ME--------sadly----they think they are normal people-------including the physicians amongst them. My intro to islam was from what seemed like a normal person -----but he had been educated in
muslim schools in India ---------the schmuck you present-----is "normative" amongst indian
muslims. (of course---not "ALL") I am not surprised over the development of the
"CALIPHATE" led by Baghdadi the clown-----there are millions of people out there ready and waiting
eagerly to support the filth--------the filth is VERY VERY dangerous-----but lets watch the real
animals on this board TRIVIALIZE THEIR FILTH and pretend------ALL PEOPLE ARE THE SAME and
all those maudlin platitudes they eructate whilst the stench of shariah gets imposed on innocent victims

Forum List

Back