🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Daily Affirmations

I am ok with dying and now I am ready to start living.

Talking of which, while I was watching sport on the TV over the weekend, my sister and I got into conversation about life and death and the need for living wills.

During the course of the conversation I told her that I never ever wanted to exist in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and taking in fluids from a bottle.

Bitch got up, unplugged the TV and threw out all my beer!

I am ok with dying and now I am ready to start living.

Talking of which, while I was watching sport on the TV over the weekend, my sister and I got into conversation about life and death and the need for living wills.

During the course of the conversation I told her that I never ever wanted to exist in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and taking in fluids from a bottle.

Bitch got up, unplugged the TV and threw out all my beer!

Bitch is right.

I see my parents as tiny children who need love. I have compassion for my parents' childhoods. I know now that I chose them because they were perfect for what I had to learn. I forgive them and set them free and I set myself free.

Every word I speak and thought I have is an affirmation. Negative thoughts bring negative experiences. Today I choose positive thoughts and words for my good.

I know that I am loved, loving and lovable and I encourage myself by looking in my own eyes in the mirror and affirming it.

How gay are you?...exactly???:eek:

I'm about as bi-sexual as you fantasize I am.

It's about time you got around to coming in here and insulting me HUGGY.
Perhaps now you'll add me to your 'list'! lol

If you don't like what you read in here ... stay the hell out. No one is holding a gun to your head, forcing you to click in this thread. But folks like you have a hard time holding back the insults, don'tcha? I've read enough of your posts.

Insult away HUGGY. Your words mean nothing to me.

Last edited:
I know that I am loved, loving and lovable and I encourage myself by looking in my own eyes in the mirror and affirming it.

How gay are you?...exactly???:eek:

I'm about as bi-sexual as you fantasize I am.

It's about time you got around to coming in here and insulting me HUGGY.
Perhaps now you'll add me to your 'list'! lol

If you don't like what you read in here ... stay the hell out. No one is holding a gun to your head, forcing you to click in this thread. But folks like you have a hard time holding back the insults, don'tcha? I've read enough of your posts.

Insult away HUGGY. Your words mean nothing to me.

I think someone brought him in on the sole of their shoe.

I attract only healthy relationships.

Cool!

CheatingGeneLS.jpg

Forum List

Back