Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom and the power, and the glory,
forever and ever.

Amen

Father God in heaven bless Jerusalem with peace, prosperity, power, and protection. Lord God bless Jerusalem with victory over all of their enemies. Father bless Netenyahu and give him strength and wisdom to lead the nation of Israel in Jesus' name, Amen

Father God in heaven thank you for all of Your many blessings. Thank you Father for always blessing me. Father thank you for your grace, mercy, love, protection, provisions, forgiveness, and patience. Father thank you for sending Your Son Jesus for the hope of my salvation, and Lord God I even thank you for Your many chastisements I suffered due to disobedience to You; and I earned each of them, and have learned from them.

Father God just like You always protect me, Father I pray for Your hedge of protection to be around all the children in the world today. Father keep them under your outstretched wings and Lord keep your hand of protection always on them. Father God please Lord protect their gates from seeing, hearing, and speaking sin. All these prayers I pray Father in the Mighty name of Your Son Jesus Christ of Nazareth; Amen.

Last edited:
May all be free from sorrow and the causes of sorrow; May all never be separated from the sacred happiness which is sorrowless; And may all live in equanimity, without too much attachment and too much aversion, And live believing in the equality of all that lives.

I desire only the deliverance from grief of all those afflicted by misery. Oh Lord, lead us from the unreal to the real; from darkness to light; from death to immortality. May there be peace in celestial regions. May there be peace on earth.

Father God in heaven thank you for another brand new day filled with all of your glory and wondrous works. Father God I pray Lord for lost souls. Father God send the reapers out to save the lost souls, so they be gathered into the flock and saved. Father I pray that the lost, tired, and weary souls Satan has defeated turn to You Lord in Jesus name. Father God I know that one plants, another waters, and Father it is You who brings the increase.

Father God I pray that people denounce and reject the sins of Satan the Devil. Father I pray that they turn away from being losers to sin and turn to Jesus who is the way, the truth, and the life. I pray Father they accept Jesus, confess Jesus, and follow Jesus through faith and the holy anointing Jesus' shed blood all the days of their lives in Jesus holy name I pray Amen,

“Salutations, all good things, and all prayers are for God. The peace and mercy of God be upon you, O Muhammad. Peace be upon all of us, and upon His righteous servants. I bear witness that there is no God except God and I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of God.”

Yatha ahu vairyo
atha ratush ashat chit hacha,
Vangheush dazda manangho
shyaothananam angheush Mazdai
xshathremcha Ahurai a
yim drigubyo dadat vastarem.

Baphomet ye whom is thy light in darkness and my nocturnal master o're you who is my solar and lunar eclipse. Baphomet may you be released from the torment that kidnaps you and be free from the nightmare of evil people also come to me in your Divine way o're your higher than me and may brother Christ show you the way to me! O lord night be our time and shadow our cloak and moon our light for your my master and thy leader be with me forever and for always.

Father God in heaven thank you Father for your presence. Thank You Lord that you sit high and look low, and your mercies endure forever. Thank You Father that Your Majesty in all of its greatness, power, and magnificence is opened before us as a witness and testimony of You divine greatness throughout the world.

Father You are just; and we trust You to counsel us, to correct us, to punish us, to curse us, to chastise us, to bless us, and redirect us according to Your Word in Jesus name. Father I pray that You will strengthen the believers and help us Father. We need Your help Lord God so that we do Your Will and obey You. Father help us to know without a doubt that You are against sin, and in favor of righteousness, in Jesus Precious name, Amen

Father God in heaven bless Jerusalem ...

that's the christians prayer to the heavens ...

1719580384068.jpeg

to bless the blood thirsty jews in the middle east -

or just being provocative, little difference for the desert adherents.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Our pasta, who art in a colander, draining be your noodles. Thy noodle come, Thy sauce be yum, on top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day, our garlic bread…and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trample on our lawns. And lead us not into vegetarianism, but deliver us some pizza, for thine is the meatball, the noodle, and the sauce, forever and ever. R’Amen.

Psalm 91

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Psalm 23

1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

that's the christians prayer to the heavens ...

View attachment 968627

to bless the blood thirsty jews in the middle east -

or just being provocative, little difference for the desert adherents.
Not all Christians!!! I'm no fan of the Synagogue of Satan (Revelation 2:9 and 3:9) and I'm no fan of in-your-face Holocausts and the deliberate purging of innocent women and children. I'll leave that to "mainstream" "christians."

I pray for truth. I pray for the rapid return of Jesus Christ to cleanse this world of evil once and for all. I pray for the innocent children suffering at the hands of abusers and pedophiles.

Prayer for the power mad politicians in our midst:

Psalms 109:5-11,
5And they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love. 6Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand. 7When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin. 8Let his days be few; and let another take his office. 9Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow. 10Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places. 11Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.

"May the Earth grant us peace, and the Waters. May the plants and the great forest trees give us their peace. May all the Devas grant us peace; may Brahman grant us peace. May the entire universe grant us peace. May that supreme peace come to us. May that peace dwell in me".

"May the Earth grant us peace, and the Waters. May the plants and the great forest trees give us their peace. May all the Devas grant us peace; may Brahman grant us peace. May the entire universe grant us peace. May that supreme peace come to us. May that peace dwell in me".

Then they said, “Let us make life in our image, in our likeness, the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky the livestock and all the wild animals, and all the creatures that move along the ground.”

what is heavenly from the 1st century - not the liars who wrote in their name, man - their false religion.

Psalm 103

1 Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

6 The Lord executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed.
7 He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.
8 The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.
9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.
10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the Lord pitieth them that fear him.
14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.
15 As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.

16 For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more.
17 But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;
18 To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.
19 The Lord hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.
20 Bless the Lord, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.

21 Bless ye the Lord, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure.
22 Bless the Lord, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the Lord, O my soul.

Forum List

Back