'Dain Bramaged': Hillary Forgets Where She Is at Rally!

You haven't traveled a lot have you?
In the early 2000's my Territory was the West, the SW and the NW United States. I also opened up the European Markets for the Company. I wish I could tell you how many times I woke up not being sure where I was. It is a strange feeling.
You were not applying for the Presidency dummy!
GOD your breath must stink!
You've had your tongue up Hillary's asshole for so long it's permanently stained!

Now I'm just going to laugh at you.
Now I'm putting you on PI forever. Like bye asshole!

Children like yourself rarely are up to the give and take here son.

"Oopsie=> Hillary Goes to Winterville, NC… Keeps Calling it Greenville" :lmao:
-- Oopsie=> Hillary Goes to Winterville, NC... Keeps Calling it Greenville

This was not lost on her Winterville audience.
The Twitter comments were hilarious:
-- "How many times is Hillary going to call Winterville 'Greenville'?"

-- "Hillary called Wintersville NC—GREENVILLE!! TWICE!! LOL. She's LOST!"

-- "It's PITIFUL all those people in Winterville NC THAT WAITED HOURS TO SEE HILLARY & SHE TOLD THEM SHE WAS HAPPY TO BE IN GREENVILLE NC !!"

-- "Hillary you are not in Greenville stupid you are in winterville dumb ass pathetic"

-- "Hillary has no idea where she is."

And it got worse.....She dropped her fake folksiness about halfway through and just started raging.

-- "Yeah, Hillary's fake folksiness is now completely gone and now replaced by pure ANGER in Greenville, NC. pic.twitter.com/9dw9GucgCX"

DAIN BRAMAGED...and probably flustered from having to steal the 2 terabyte server containing all of Bill's Presidential E-mails from the Washington Archives right before the rally... :p
"Dain Bramaged"......lol

-- "It's PITIFUL all those people in Winterville NC THAT WAITED HOURS TO SEE HILLARY & SHE TOLD THEM SHE WAS HAPPY TO BE IN GREENVILLE NC !!"

-- "Hillary you are not in Greenville stupid you are in winterville dumb ass pathetic"

And it got worse.....She dropped her fake folksiness about halfway through and just started raging.

-- "Yeah, Hillary's fake folksiness is now completely gone and now replaced by pure ANGER in Greenville, NC. pic.twitter.com/9dw9GucgCX"

DAIN BRAMAGED...and probably flustered from having to steal the 2 terabyte server containing all of Bill's Presidential E-mails from the Washington Archives right before the rally... :p

I don't think my disgust of the corrupt old hag is any secret, but I'm not with you on this one. As a career manager, management consultant, I've more than once been trying to remember where the fuck I am. Especially when I wake up in a hotel where everything looks generic and I'm dealing with time zone changes and my sleep schedule is messed up. It's actually unpleasant
Yup.

Hillary is up to working 4 hours a day now, so she's really worn out and disoriented.

I don't think my disgust of the corrupt old hag is any secret, but I'm not with you on this one. As a career manager, management consultant, I've more than once been trying to remember where the fuck I am. Especially when I wake up in a hotel where everything looks generic and I'm dealing with time zone changes and my sleep schedule is messed up. It's actually unpleasant

Careful, these Conservative Boy's will jump you...;)

Nah, some people do not have the mental faculties to always know where they are or the professional practices of prepping for where they are going next. :p

(Just kidding - no offense meant - 'friendly ribbing')

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Nah, some people do not have the mental faculties to always know where they are or the professional practices of prepping for where they are going next. :p

(Just kidding - no offense meant - 'friendly ribbing')

The two most disconcerting things I've run into were both the Middle East, they have no concept of personal space and in Israel the citizenry walks around armed to the teeth.

Yup.

Hillary is up to working 4 hours a day now, so she's really worn out and disoriented.

I agree, just not for that reason

Dain bramaged Donald in August:

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...s-the-wrong-town-name-at-the-beginning-of-his

Dain bramaged Jill in September

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/09/02/jill-stein-wrong-city/89773590/

In fairness, if anybody in North Carolina knew where they were at they wouldn't be there.

That would make for a good separate thread...but you would much rather try to hijack this one and distract the focus from the fact that Hillary is DAIN BRAMAGED...

You haven't traveled a lot have you?
In the early 2000's my Territory was the West, the SW and the NW United States. I also opened up the European Markets for the Company. I wish I could tell you how many times I woke up not being sure where I was. It is a strange feeling.

I too have and continue to travel extensively... I've never woken up (sober) not knowing where I am.

That would make for a good separate thread...but you would much rather try to hijack this one and distract the focus from the fact that Hillary is DAIN BRAMAGED...
nope. as you were told by not so deplorable posters, it is actually very common for humans who travel a lot and give speeches / or concerts, to say the wrong name of the city they are in. not a sign of any sort of damage.

you on the other hand do show astonishingly excellent signs of major brain damage. you cannot process the simplest of information. is it because of rampant syphilis? i don't know. could be. many people are saying it. tremendous people. i know them all.

The diaper-wearing, colostomy-bagged, epileptic, hideous old criminal went off the rails again yesterday in pivotal North Carolina. You'd think she'd know where she is but without Huma around to whisper in her ear, she not only seems lost, she IS lost. :lol:

Hillary Clinton traveled to Winterville, North Carolina today for a rally.
She kept calling it Greenville.

The comments were hilarious.

How many times is Hillary going to call Winterville Greenville

— Shane Bargher (@ShaMissyBargher) November 3, 2016

@FoxNews Hillary called Wintersville NC—GREENVILLE!! TWICE!! LOL. She's LOST!

— SMILE (@beachlvr21399) November 3, 2016

It's PITIFUL all those people in Winterville NC THAT WAITED HOURS TO SEE HILLARY & SHE TOLD THEM SHE WAS HAPPY TO BE IN GREENVILLE NC !! pic.twitter.com/p3yT1EqpcN

— MsSandy1950 (@MsSandy1950) November 3, 2016

fbi-reopens.jpg

Hillary you are not in Greenville stupid you are in winterville dumb ass pathetic

— Jerry Weaver (@pjweaver94) November 3, 2016

Hilary in WINTERVILLE NC keeps saying it's Greenville.Hillary is losing it folks.I think she lost it awhile agoRt#HillayhasDementia pic.twitter.com/jitWYA2guU

— Donna Hallabuk (@gracy69epixnet) November 3, 2016

Hillary has no idea where she is. She keeps calling Winterville, NC…Greenville, SC.

— Ron Crowe (@RonCrowe1) November 3, 2016

She dropped her fake folksiness about halfway through and just started raging.

Yeah, Hillary's fake folksiness is now completely gone and now replaced by pure ANGER in Greenville, NC. pic.twitter.com/9dw9GucgCX

Last edited:
you on the other hand do show astonishingly excellent signs of major brain damage. you cannot process the simplest of information. is it because of rampant syphilis?
So you know a great deal about syphilis, do you?! :p

Sorry, I am more competent that Hillary - I've never not known where I am before.

Funny (as posted in another thread I started) - not only did Hillary not know where she was, she asked the NC crowd if they were ready for governor 'Ray Cooper'....except there is no 'Ray Cooper' running for Governor in NC!

:lmao:

DAIN BRAMAGED!

Forum List

Back