'Dain Bramaged': Hillary Forgets Where She Is at Rally!

you on the other hand do show astonishingly excellent signs of major brain damage. you cannot process the simplest of information. is it because of rampant syphilis?
So you know a great deal about syphilis, do you?! :p

Sorry, I am more competent that Hillary - I've never not known where I am before.

Funny (as posted in another thread I started) - not only did Hillary not know where she was, she asked the NC crowd if they were ready for governor 'Ray Cooper'....except there was no 'Ray cooper' running for Governor in NC!

:lmao:

DAIN BRAMAGED!
it is no magic trick to know that you are in the same trailer as you have been the last 15 years. "more competent that", ok. preciously competent, you are.

are you sure you want to harp on presidential candidates getting the name of a guvnor wrong?

Trump confuses Clinton's running mate with former New Jersey governor

it is no magic trick to know that you are in the same trailer as you have been the last 15 years.

Ahhh ,I wondered how long it would take you to revert to childish personal attacks....Poor witle wibberal...I seem to have flustered you to the point where you are just making up bullshit...false narratives...the inevitable sign a Liberal has finally run out of 'ammo' in the intellectual 'battle' that is debate. :p

it is no magic trick to know that you are in the same trailer as you have been the last 15 years.

Ahhh ,I wondered how long it would take you to revert to childish personal attacks....Poor witle wibberal...I seem to have flustered you to the point where you are just making up bullshit...false narratives...the inevitable sign a Liberal has finally run out of 'ammo' in the intellectual 'battle' that is debate. :p

i wonder why you cut out the rest of my post. instead of addressing that part, you chose to whine about a perceived microaggression that seems to have triggered you. go to your safe place, snowflake.

There is a vid on social media of her eyes doing that all over the map shit again. She's ill

i wonder why you cut out the rest of my post. instead of addressing that part, you chose to whine about a perceived microaggression that seems to have triggered you. go to your safe place, snowflake.
When you start off a post personally attacking someone, especially with false narratives, you have lost all civility and credibility - nothing else you say is worth reading.

When you start off a post personally attacking someone, especially with false narratives, you have lost all civility and credibility - nothing else you say is worth reading.
TRIGGER WORDS! TRIGGER WORDS! I am saddened to see that you are being cyber-bullied.

reduced to tears, easilyledbythenose retreats to his safe space.

on topic: no, saying the wrong name of a city is not the sign of brain damage.

There is a vid on social media of her eyes doing that all over the map shit again. She's ill

I predicted she'd fake an illness and quit by today......12 hours to go. :eusa_shifty:

Maybe it won't be faked and she'll fall to the ground and flop like a carp out of water....then expire

Wiki revealed today that Podesta is into wiccan ceremonies......the whole pack of em are crazy as hell.

Brietbart has an article on what the NYPD found on that hard drive, normally I don't take "anonymous" sources to heart but this guy is Navy SEAL and founder of Blackhawk....his source is in the NYPD. It's bad for Clinton, Huma, Weiner and Bubba....very, very bad

reduced to tears, easilyledbythenose retreats to his safe space.

on topic: no, saying the wrong name of a city is not the sign of brain damage.
"57 states" Just wanted to get that said and over with.

I predicted she'd fake an illness and quit by today......12 hours to go. :eusa_shifty:

Maybe it won't be faked and she'll fall to the ground and flop like a carp out of water....then expire

Wiki revealed today that Podesta is into wiccan ceremonies......the whole pack of em are crazy as hell.

Brietbart has an article on what the NYPD found on that hard drive, normally I don't take "anonymous" sources to heart but this guy is Navy SEAL and founder of Blackhawk....his source is in the NYPD. It's bad for Clinton, Huma, Weiner and Bubba....very, very bad
Breitbart.

BBBBBBWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Only idiots believe anything they read on that bullshit site. I guess you are off to infowars next? LOL.

Talk about your low information voters. LOL.

And it turns out the FBI didn't destroy Mills and Huma's laptops....they are in the secure FBI basement.

Breitbart.

BBBBBBWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Only idiots believe anything they read on that bullshit site. I guess you are off to infowars next? LOL.

Talk about your low information voters. LOL.

Are you lost? this ain't moron.org, shithead.

Larry Nichols said months ago that the Hildabitch is actually a Hildawitch, true?
No idea but he knows them VERY well.

Forum List

Back