'Dain Bramaged': Hillary Forgets Where She Is at Rally!

The biggest question is, why would anyone attend a Clinton rally? You'd have to be just as dain bramaged as her.

Larry Nichols said months ago that the Hildabitch is actually a Hildawitch, true?
No idea but he knows them VERY well.

Funny you should mention 'WITCH'...here's a far-out interesting article I read a few minutes ago (wasn't going to post it until I saw your comment :p ):

Wikileaks: Clinton Campaign Chairman Practices Aleister Crowley Black Magic
-- Wikileaks: Clinton Campaign Chairman Practices Aleister Crowley Black Magic

The revelation that John Podesta, Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, is presumably interested in weird, gory occult ceremonies was too juicy for even Wikileaks to ignore. “The Podestas’ “Spirit Cooking” dinner? It’s not what you think. It’s blood, sperm and breastmilk. But mostly blood,” the organization tweeted.

:wtf:

(I am NOT saying I 'buy' this 'nonsense')

The biggest question is, why would anyone attend a Clinton rally? You'd have to be just as dain bramaged as her.

She's "famous" in an American Idol kind of way...people like to say they saw her. I went to the first Obama (2008) rally here in Phoenix to get a look at him....no security whatsoever....I was within 30 feet of him in a winter jacket....I could have had a Mac-10 under it for all anybody knew.

reduced to tears, easilyledbythenose retreats to his safe space.

on topic: no, saying the wrong name of a city is not the sign of brain damage.
"57 states" Just wanted to get that said and over with.

You do realize that Obama called Michelle "Michael" in a press conference....right?

bullshit.

that is the ceremony for the leaving adm mullen, and obama addresses the family mullen, namely the adm. himself, his wife deborah, his first son michael, and a second son jack, who was deployed that day.

"Most of all, Admiral Mullen, Deborah, Michael, and I also want to also acknowledge your son Jack, who’s deployed today. All of you have performed extraordinary service to our country."

2016-11-01PPTV7566.jpg

"Wait...I see it now...I am in GREENVILLE, NC...
And I'm campaigning for Governor RAY COOPER!"

:lmao:

You do realize that Obama called Michelle "Michael" in a press conference....right?

bullshit.

that is the ceremony for the leaving adm mullen, and obama addresses the family mullen, namely the adm. himself, his wife deborah, his first son michael, and a second son jack, who was deployed that day.

"Most of all, Admiral Mullen, Deborah, Michael, and I also want to also acknowledge your son Jack, who’s deployed today. All of you have performed extraordinary service to our country."

(smile) I suggest you actually LISTEN to it.

bullshit.

(smile) I suggest you actually LISTEN to it.

i did. i suggest you try to read my post.

There's always 30 - 40 people with nothing better to do... :p

Yeah, her rallies really are pathetic. I mean, who wants to spend hours listening to the most corrupt Presidential Candidate in US history? Sounds like torture. I'm leaning towards believing they're paid by her Campaign to be there.

Give Hillary a break . After all, she has a much better grip on where she is than Obama does. When Obama was in Hawaii he thought he was in Asia!

Obama Mistakenly Refers to Hawaii as 'Asia' During Summit

Obama doesn't know much about the geography of his own country. In addition to thinking Hawaii was in Asia, he also thought Jacksonville, FL, Savannah, GA, and Charleston, SC, were in the Gulf of Mexico. Most junior high school students know that the three aforementioned cities are not in the Gulf of Mexico.

In fact, not only does Obama not know WHERE he is, he doesn't even know what YEAR it is. On a tour of Westminster Abbey in London, President Obama signed the guest book and added May 24, 2008, as the date. Unfortunately, the correct date was May 24, 2011! One of his advisers told him the month and day but neglected to tell him the year, probably because the adviser knew every normal person is aware of what year it is. Now I have known people to continue to use the old year for a short time after the start of the new year; however, I have never heard of a mentally healthy person getting the wrong date by 3 years. Obama's defenders on USMB said that he put down 2008 because that is the year he become president. Sadly, in order to prove the man was not delusional they proved he was ignorant. When you attend an event, you do not sign the guest book with the date you were elected president or Homecoming Queen; nor the day you lost your virginity, the day your team won the Superbowl or the day you won the lottery. You input the date that you signed the book. George Bush knows that, Sarah Palin knows that, I know that and you know that. It seems that everyone knows that but Obama and a few of his blindly-loyal worshipers.

Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008" - CBS News

Hillary Clinton: Not as ignorant or delusional as Obama but a hell of a lot more corrupt. It's a good thing that Obama never thought of creating the Obama Global Initiative or the Obama Foundation. If he had, he would be sliding into a third term.

Forum List

Back