🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dakota pipeline protesters leave 1million clean up bill for taxpayers

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Motor homes, cars, and 500 dumpsters worth of garbage
The U.S. Army Corps will spend more than $1 million to clean up the mess left behind by the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe and others opposed to the Dakota Access Pipeline in North Dakota.
Dakota Pipeline Protesters Leave $1 Million Clean-Up Bill For Taxpayers
-------------------------------------------------------
They'll never notice since most are to far gone to realize the state doesn't do it for free they just take some of your pay check away .

You would think they would have someone take responsibility for trying to keep the place clean.

It was like those Occupy protests back in the day, the places were filthy.

partakers in actual RIOTS should be held financially responsible------

Yeah- I read they left some 1000 tons of shit behind. And thsee hypocritical bastards claim they were ever so worried and skeert of the land being messed up. Line em up and beat em

If you watched any of the live feeds, many did go back to clean up. It was a pretty harsh winter out there.

...but protesting as a lifestyle is kinda nauseating. They might have good intentions but for the most part are just personal glory seekers.

Yeah- I read they left some 1000 tons of shit behind. And thsee hypocritical bastards claim they were ever so worried and skeert of the land being messed up. Line em up and beat em

A public rebuke should be enough------something like the
sprit in the sky is annoyed and the happy hunting grounds got messed

Ya. 'The Keepers Of The Water'. Leaving ten thousand shity pampers to wash into the local water system.
Remember that EVERYTIME these LIB assholes set up a 'protest camp' they leave their fucking garbage for the 'Makers' to pay to have it cleaned up.
Remember the protest camp in NYC.

...but protesting as a lifestyle is kinda nauseating. They might have good intentions but for the most part are just personal glory seekers.
Amen to this. To me, if a person is going to be part of any kind of protest, it should be for something that is important enough. If a person can't get everything that they are hoping to score, they should make what they want most their main focus. Otherwise they are only going to make themselves look like that girl from the chocolate factory film who wanted everything and of course we all know what it is that happened to her near the end. :D :D :D

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Amen to this. To me, if a person is going to be part of any kind of protest, it should be for something that is important enough. If a person can't get everything that they are hoping to score, they should make what they want most their main focus. Otherwise they are only going to make themselves look like that girl from the chocolate factory film who wanted everything and of course we all know what it is that happened to her near the end. :D :D :D

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Well...corporate America steamrolling over peoples rights (especially NA's) is more than a worthy cause, especially when mainstream media wouldn't cover it all. The more I watched though, I think there's more to the story than what either side showed.
The sad thing is...all people will never unite or agree and movements like this usually just end poorly.

Willy Wonka? ... a group of spoiled kids in a factory controlled by the oompa loompa. :lmao:yep.

The U.S. Army Corps will spend more than $1 million to clean up the mess left behind by the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe and others opposed to the Dakota Access Pipeline in North Dakota.
They'll never notice since most are to far gone to realize the state doesn't do it for free they just take some of your pay check away .
The cost of one weekend at Don the cons fla place

Well, you killed plenty of them already. it was theirs before you white boys stole it.

Ya. 'The Keepers Of The Water'. Leaving ten thousand shity pampers to wash into the local water system.
Remember that EVERYTIME these LIB assholes set up a 'protest camp' they leave their fucking garbage for the 'Makers' to pay to have it cleaned up.
I figured, limited education. Plenty of fxxxs and doesn't even lnow the def of liberal. From the Latin, free genius. For the individual and small gov. Thought you would be one. On second thoughts, rejoin you KKK bunch

I figured, limited education. Plenty of fxxxs and doesn't even lnow the def of liberal. From the Latin, free genius. For the individual and small gov. Thought you would be one. On second thoughts, rejoin you KKK bunch
You joined 7 years ago now suddenly posting huh sockboy? Liberals lie about who and what they are. They always lie. Of course they are not liberal, they are leftists.

OP: they set tents on fire too and sent a lot of pollutants into the air. Where was the leftist outrage? Libs are pigs that can't see past their immediate desires.

You joined 7 years ago now suddenly posting huh sockboy? Liberals lie about who and what they are. They always lie. Of course they are not liberal, they are leftists.

OP: they set tents on fire too and sent a lot of pollutants into the air. Where was the leftist outrage? Libs are pigs that can't see past their immediate desires.
Are you always so educated and classy? Low Ed? Libs are pigs? From someone who doesn't even know the def of liberal. Not smart enough to get into college I presume

Are you always so educated and classy? Low Ed? Libs are pigs? From someone who doesn't even know the def of liberal. Not smart enough to get into college I presume
You can even argue the point.

Bullshit, they make people that have to do public service for fines pick it up....

they have to have enough photos and names to bill the protesters

So much for environmentally conscious...........hypocrites

Well, you killed plenty of them already. it was theirs before you white boys stole it.
Absolutely ridiculous

Forum List

Back