Dallas Cop That Shot Black Man In His Own Apartment....

Why would people who voted for Trump be happy that an innocent man got shot and killed?
That’s been the trend the last several years

No, I'm not thinking so , other than a few people who post on websites such as this. But thats not really telling of the majority of Americans.
May not be the majority since Drumpf lost the popular vote but its definitely a significant amount.

She wasn't raped, she was sexually assaulted by the guy in HS. She repressed the memory and went to confront him when he attacked her vagina.

Has been fired for adverse conduct? Why so vague? What are the cops hiding? Did she try to stage the scene? Did she express racists beliefs while being arrested?

See the full statement below.

Dallas police fire officer charged with fatally shooting man in his apartment - CNN

"An internal affairs investigation concluded that Guyger "engaged in adverse conduct when she was arrested" for manslaughter, according to a statement released on DPD's verified Twitter account."
I didn't realize the victim was black. It kinda makes this story even funnier. Amirite? :laugh:

giphy.gif

search

Last edited:
Considering the Dallas police chief is a black woman I highly doubt she is trying hide any racist beliefs of the accused.
Considering she is a Black woman that means she must have let a lot of racism and crooked cops slide to get to that position. The blue wall tends to be stronger than racial ties.

Considering the Dallas police chief is a black woman I highly doubt she is trying hide any racist beliefs of the accused.
Considering she is a Black woman that means she must have let a lot of racism and crooked cops slide to get to that position. The blue wall tends to be stronger than racial ties.
The female bond is tighter than race or job.

I disagree "Becky"
As a man you have no say, Dave.

I disagree "Becky"
"Becky"

Do you see how casual racism is in your culture? You'll throw that word out there without batting an eye.

That is it, fired. Wow.
She still faces criminal and civil charges
I predict a slap on the wrist and cheers from Trump supporters.

Why would people who voted for Trump be happy that an innocent man got shot and killed? Cheers? I'm thinking she will be charged according to evidence, that would be manslaughter

Because his side always sides with blacks in any case no matter what. They expect whites to do the same.

If the cop had been black and the victim white, they would be cheering the cop.

She wasn't raped, she was sexually assaulted by the guy in HS. She repressed the memory and went to confront him when he attacked her vagina.

You must be on the wrong thread.
Typical yard goat hates women.

What are you talking about?
Why do you hate women?

I don't hate women. I am a woman. She entered his home and shot him dead, she had best have a good excuse. I suspect either drunk or on drugs.

Forum List

Back