Dallas Cop That Shot Black Man In His Own Apartment....

She wasn't raped, she was sexually assaulted by the guy in HS. She repressed the memory and went to confront him when he attacked her vagina.

You must be on the wrong thread.
Typical yard goat hates women.

What are you talking about?
Why do you hate women?

I don't hate women. I am a woman.
Ah yes one of those self-loathing types.

Were you shit-faced drunk and got molested in HS?

Why do you hate women?

Are you drunk? Did you get drunk because you are lonely?

Why do you hate women?

Stay in your lane, grampa.

Why do you hate women?

Its ok if youre lonely. Not a good idea to get drunk when youre depressed though.

Why do you hate women?

The cop entered his house and shot the guy.

Why would people who voted for Trump be happy that an innocent man got shot and killed?
That’s been the trend the last several years

No, I'm not thinking so , other than a few people who post on websites such as this. But thats not really telling of the majority of Americans.
May not be the majority since Drumpf lost the popular vote but its definitely a significant amount.
Popular vote has never decided an election.

Why do you hate women?

Its ok if youre lonely. Not a good idea to get drunk when youre depressed though.
Stay away from men if they tempt you so.

Why do you hate women?

She had a drunken repressed memory from the 80s. Don't you believe her?

Why would people who voted for Trump be happy that an innocent man got shot and killed?
That’s been the trend the last several years

No, I'm not thinking so , other than a few people who post on websites such as this. But thats not really telling of the majority of Americans.
May not be the majority since Drumpf lost the popular vote but its definitely a significant amount.
Popular vote has never decided an election.
Not exactly sure why you said that or thought it was relevant to what I said?

Considering the Dallas police chief is a black woman I highly doubt she is trying hide any racist beliefs of the accused.
Considering she is a Black woman that means she must have let a lot of racism and crooked cops slide to get to that position. The blue wall tends to be stronger than racial ties.
The female bond is tighter than race or job.
I disagree "Becky"
"Becky"

Do you see how casual racism is in your culture? You'll throw that word out there without batting an eye.

Hey GooBoy.................you might wanna get a dictionary and look up 2 words..............racism and misogyny. Racism is when you insult a person's race, and misogyny is a hatred or bigotry against women. Calling someone "Becky" isn't racist, it's misogynistic.

Why do you hate women?

I believe Ford, I do not believe Kavanaugh, as he didn't insist his friend testify under oath.

No I do not believe the cop lived there in the 80's or the man.

Why do you hate women?

I believe Ford, I do not believe Kavanaugh, as he didn't insist his friend testify under oath.

No I do not believe the cop lived there in the 80's or the man.
I hadnt even thought of that. Judge would bring more issues into play and Kavs facade would come tumbling down.

Considering the Dallas police chief is a black woman I highly doubt she is trying hide any racist beliefs of the accused.
Considering she is a Black woman that means she must have let a lot of racism and crooked cops slide to get to that position. The blue wall tends to be stronger than racial ties.
I disagree "Becky"
"Becky"

Do you see how casual racism is in your culture? You'll throw that word out there without batting an eye.

Hey GooBoy.................you might wanna get a dictionary and look up 2 words..............racism and misogyny. Racism is when you insult a person's race, and misogyny is a hatred or bigotry against women. Calling someone "Becky" isn't racist, it's misogynistic.
Moron. You have no idea what he referenced, yet here you are championing his racist cause. :laugh:

Becky

A stereotypical, basic white girl; obsessed with Starbucks, Ug boots and trying to have a bigger butt

Urban Dictionary: Becky

I disagree "Becky"
"Becky"

Moron. You have no idea what he referenced, yet here you are championing his racist cause. :laugh:

Becky

A stereotypical, basic white girl; obsessed with Starbucks, Ug boots and trying to have a bigger butt

Actually, according to your link, it can mean several things.

Becky A basic bitch.
"She's a typical Becky."
by Amylikescatslol March 08, 2016
427 243

Get a Becky mug for your dog Julia.

Becky sex
Another name for getting head, getting a blowjob, the act of receiving oral sex.
I just got becky from Jessica. Shit was so cash!
#head#blowjob#oral sex#brain#sex
by Jimminy Crickitt June 26, 2009

I disagree "Becky"
"Becky"

Whats racist about Becky?

I disagree "Becky"
"Becky"

Becky

You prove yourself to be an idiot. The person I was talking to claims she is Black. You fucking moron.
laugh.gif

I disagree "Becky"
"Becky"

Becky

Actually, according to your link, it can mean several things.

Becky A basic bitch.
"She's a typical Becky."
by Amylikescatslol March 08, 2016
427 243

Get a Becky mug for your dog Julia.

Becky sex
Another name for getting head, getting a blowjob, the act of receiving oral sex.
I just got becky from Jessica. Shit was so cash!
#head#blowjob#oral sex#brain#sex
by Jimminy Crickitt June 26, 2009
Most words have a lot of meanings. Why are you sticking up for a guy using racial slurs?

I disagree "Becky"
"Becky"

Becky

You prove yourself to be an idiot. The person I was talking to claims she is Black. You fucking moron.
laugh.gif
"Claims" but you dont believe her, which is why youre using racial slurs.

I disagree "Becky"
"Becky"

Becky

laugh.gif
"Claims" but you dont believe her, which is why youre using racial slurs.
What makes you think Becky is a racial slur? I know you give good Becky.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back