Dallas Cop That Shot Black Man In His Own Apartment....

Has been fired for adverse conduct? Why so vague? What are the cops hiding? Did she try to stage the scene? Did she express racists beliefs while being arrested?

See the full statement below.

Dallas police fire officer charged with fatally shooting man in his apartment - CNN

"An internal affairs investigation concluded that Guyger "engaged in adverse conduct when she was arrested" for manslaughter, according to a statement released on DPD's verified Twitter account."

I agree the way this is being handled smacks of a cover up.

Covered Up? how is that? do you realize the officer is the one who called 911 immediately after she shot him?
IF she wanted to murder this guy for some reason, she could have "set it up" to do it in a way that would not immediately include wrecking her career after she had only been in the police department for four years.

Most likely it happened just like she said. She HAD gotten off work and went home but she fucked up. And honestly I think she should be convicted of manslaughter.. there's no way around taking a life even if you didnt intend to
She made a mistake, but showed poor judgement
A man died because of it

Oops doesn’t cut it

"Becky"

Do you see how casual racism is in your culture? You'll throw that word out there without batting an eye.

Hey GooBoy.................you might wanna get a dictionary and look up 2 words..............racism and misogyny. Racism is when you insult a person's race, and misogyny is a hatred or bigotry against women. Calling someone "Becky" isn't racist, it's misogynistic.
Moron. You have no idea what he referenced, yet here you are championing his racist cause. :laugh:

Becky

A stereotypical, basic white girl; obsessed with Starbucks, Ug boots and trying to have a bigger butt

Urban Dictionary: Becky
You prove yourself to be an idiot. The person I was talking to claims she is Black. You fucking moron.
laugh.gif
"Claims" but you dont believe her, which is why youre using racial slurs.
What makes you think Becky is a racial slur? I know you give good Becky.

Other than the fact that its primary definition makes it a racial slur?

Why do you hate women?

I don't hate women. I am a woman.
Ah yes one of those self-loathing types.

Were you shit-faced drunk and got molested in HS?

The cop entered his house and shot the guy.
She had a drunken repressed memory from the 80s. Don't you believe her?

I believe Ford, I do not believe Kavanaugh, as he didn't insist his friend testify under oath.

No I do not believe the cop lived there in the 80's or the man.
Believe the evidence.

That is it, fired. Wow.
She still faces criminal and civil charges
I predict a slap on the wrist and cheers from Trump supporters.

Why would people who voted for Trump be happy that an innocent man got shot and killed? Cheers? I'm thinking she will be charged according to evidence, that would be manslaughter

Because his side always sides with blacks in any case no matter what. They expect whites to do the same.

If the cop had been black and the victim white, they would be cheering the cop.
No one cheered this black cop...in fact BLM (those terrorist racists) was putting pressure on the police department to act swiftly on bringing justice for the "WHITE" woman he killed.
MohamedNoorJustineDamond.jpg

Ironically, I didn't see many Trump lovers defending the police officer in this situation...hmmmm.....

That is it, fired. Wow.
She did something. I hope it comes out during the trial.

She was at the party with Ford and Cavanaugh. Allegedly.
She wasnt even born then. You make a terrible liar.

Just like Ford. And it was a joke...sigh.
Ford was born then. She was at the party.
I know it was a joke. I was just playing along with it instead of ignoring or reporting you.

That is it, fired. Wow.

I know it was a joke. I was just playing along with it instead of ignoring or reporting you.

Reporting me? LOL please do.
I meant lying like Ford....

Yeah reporting you or just ignoring your comments.
I think you mean lying like yourself.

Please report me. It would be outstanding. I respect you. DAMMIT. I just lied again...

Has been fired for adverse conduct? Why so vague? What are the cops hiding? Did she try to stage the scene? Did she express racists beliefs while being arrested?

Dallas police fire officer charged with fatally shooting man in his apartment - CNN

"An internal affairs investigation concluded that Guyger "engaged in adverse conduct when she was arrested" for manslaughter, according to a statement released on DPD's verified Twitter account."

The cops ARE hiding a lot.

It's the same ole same ole.

When a cop shoots a civilian the cops do everything they can to cover it up & to smear the dead guy.

When a civilian shoots a cop it's the end of the world.

All of the above are citizens but LE certainly gets the better treatment. = Bogus

Please report me. It would be outstanding. I respect you. DAMMIT. I just lied again...
Well I'm not going to report you now. I never give people what they want.

When a cop shoots a civilian the cops do everything they can to cover it up & to smear the dead guy.

All of the above are citizens but LE certainly gets the better treatment. = Bogus
I find that americans have two hero myths they have been brainwashed with. The LEO and the solider. I was in the military so no one is going to ever convince me that all military are godlike. I grew up around crooked cops so I feel the same way about them as I would feel about any criminal organization.

I think the report feature is AWOL; it doesn't seem to work any longer.

I want you to keep posting on these boards. The more the better.

I find that americans have two hero myths they have been brainwashed with. The LEO and the solider. I was in the military so no one is going to ever convince me that all military are godlike. I grew up around crooked cops so I feel the same way about them as I would feel about any criminal organization.

when I was a kid growing up in the 1960s our local police department was heavily infiltrated with KKK.

My next door neighbor was the second highest ranking KKK (Invisible Empire Knights of the Ku Klux Klan) member in a three state region. He was on very good terms with our police force, knew several officers in the department, and when 'certain crimes' occurred no one was held to account.

Pretty handy s*** but law enforcement paid dearly for that; why?

No one truly respects lawless law enforcement.

Last edited:

OK that was a good comeback. :laughing0301:

People who use childish emojis are usually compensating for something. What are you compensating for?

People who use childish emojis are usually compensating for something. What are you compensating for?
I'm compensating for the lack of an audio connection on this forum so you can hear me laughing.

Forum List

Back