Dallas just got robbed of a possible playoff victory

Read the rules. It was an incomplete pass. Quit whining.
No it wasn't. He made a football move when he took 3 steps. Every commentator on the panel agrees. Only the moron trying to excuse the call differs. It was a bad call.
No, the commentators didn't agree. The post-game explanation was perfect. Dallas sucks, rules ensure a fair game. We know you don't play by the rules...but that doesn't change how the rest of America behaves.
Yes they did. They also called into question the rule used to overturn the call on the field. A football move during possession is all that is required with control. Two steps with control is a football move. He took 3 steps. If two steps wasn't good enough then all the instant replays of catches near the sidelines wouldn't look for two feet down. On top of that he never lost control till he hit the ground AFTER TAKING THREE STEPS with full ball control.
He took no football action. Again, they explained it perfectly during the post-game.

No it wasn't. He made a football move when he took 3 steps. Every commentator on the panel agrees. Only the moron trying to excuse the call differs. It was a bad call.
No, the commentators didn't agree. The post-game explanation was perfect. Dallas sucks, rules ensure a fair game. We know you don't play by the rules...but that doesn't change how the rest of America behaves.
Yes they did. They also called into question the rule used to overturn the call on the field. A football move during possession is all that is required with control. Two steps with control is a football move. He took 3 steps. If two steps wasn't good enough then all the instant replays of catches near the sidelines wouldn't look for two feet down. On top of that he never lost control till he hit the ground AFTER TAKING THREE STEPS with full ball control.
He took no football action. Again, they explained it perfectly during the post-game.
Taking THREE FULL STEPS and extending the ball with one arm to break the plane for a score is not a football move?

Wtf are you smoking?

Taking THREE FULL STEPS and extending the ball with one arm to break the plane for a score is not a football move?

Wtf are you smoking?
He didn't extend his arm for a touchdown...in no way was his arm fully outstretched.

Typical idiot felon...doesn't realize there are rules we all have to play by.

How can any Dallas fan be disappointed? Romo is your QB...he is known for 1 and out IF Dallas makes the post season. He is a choker.
I am not a Dallas fan, idiot. I am a fan of the game & dumb calls are dumb calls no matter who they favor or punish.
I agree. Suppose you catch a pass, take 7 steps, fall and the ball comes loose when you contact the ground? The dick says its not the number of steps? Horse shit.

Anyway Cowboys got a call last week..lose one this week...so it goes.
that's why they call it homefield advantage.the NFL has gone to hell.Refs are deciding way too many games now because they are chickenshits afraid to make the right call in a close game if it favors the visiting team because they are chickenshits afraid if they make the right call,they wont get out of town alive.fucking cowards.

In this case,Im glad the refs made the wrong call if they indeed did since the Lions got screwed last week with the worst non call in NFL playoff history rivaling the other worst non call in NFL playoff history with the raiders/pats game with the bullshit tuck rule that gave the game to the patriots.

just like in that raiders game,the cowboys got that call because it was a home game for them,same thing here.the pack gets the call cause the refs are chickenshits afraid of not getting out alive.

Typical idiot felon...doesn't realize there are rules we all have to play by.

How can any Dallas fan be disappointed? Romo is your QB...he is known for 1 and out IF Dallas makes the post season. He is a choker.
I am not a Dallas fan, idiot. I am a fan of the game & dumb calls are dumb calls no matter who they favor or punish.
I agree. Suppose you catch a pass, take 7 steps, fall and the ball comes loose when you contact the ground? The dick says its not the number of steps? Horse shit.

Anyway Cowboys got a call last week..lose one this week...so it goes.
that's why they call it homefield advantage.the NFL has gone to hell.Refs are deciding way too many games now because they are chickenshits afraid to make the right call in a close game if it favors the visiting team because they are chickenshits afraid if they make the right call,they wont get out of town alive.fucking cowards.

In this case,Im glad the refs made the wrong call if they indeed did since the Lions got screwed last week with the worst non call in NFL playoff history rivaling the other worst non call in NFL playoff history with the raiders/pats game with the bullshit tuck rule that gave the game to the patriots.

just like in that raiders game,the cowboys got that call because it was a home game for them,same thing here.the pack gets the call cause the refs are chickenshits afraid of not getting out alive.
I remember that Raider game & that was a shitty deal too.

Let's look at the rule..
"If a player goes to the ground in the act of catching a pass (with or without contact by an opponent), he must maintain control of the ball throughout the process of contacting the ground, whether in the field of play or the end zone. If he loses control of the ball, and the ball touches the ground before he regains control, the pass is incomplete. If he regains control prior to the ball touching the ground, the pass is complete."

Wtf are you smoking?
He didn't extend his arm for a touchdown...in no way was his arm fully outstretched.
Omg

Back to ignore with you.

Wtf are you smoking?
Then why didn't he clutch it to his chest and cover with both arms..he had time. He stretched thinking the goal line was reachable. Shitty call but not the reason the boyz lost.

Should have been first & goal from the one. Instead a flag is thrown & after review the call is that it was an incomplete pass.

A TOTAL BULLSHIT CALL.

He caught the ball. Took 3 steps. Stretched out the ball at the goal line. It bumbled around a bit after he hit the ground. He then regained control inside the endzone.

I have no problem with calling him down at the one but an incomplete pass? Utter bs. He took 3 steps AFTER catching the ball and the ground can not cause a fumble.

Officiating in the NFL has gone to shit.

Agree and I was rooting for Green Bay.But he took TWO long strides with ball and then nosedived to the ground.

Whatever happened to the ground can't cause a fumble?

He didn't make a football move when he had the ball. There was no fumble.

He caught the football cleanly and clearly with two hands, turned his body and took two long strides to the goal then fell forward when tackled. Then the ball, STILL IN HIS RIGHT HAND hit the ground at the 6 inch line and bounded into the air as he was rolling over on his back. He CAUGHT the damn ball and everything he did before and afterward was a damn FOOTBALL MOVE. And I can't stand the jerk, Bryant who caught it and I was rooting for Green Bay.

Last edited:

Wtf are you smoking?
Then why didn't he clutch it to his chest and cover with both arms..he had time. He stretched thinking the goal line was reachable. Shitty call but not the reason the boyz lost.
Watch the replay again.

Should have been first & goal from the one. Instead a flag is thrown & after review the call is that it was an incomplete pass.

A TOTAL BULLSHIT CALL.

He caught the ball. Took 3 steps. Stretched out the ball at the goal line. It bumbled around a bit after he hit the ground. He then regained control inside the endzone.

I have no problem with calling him down at the one but an incomplete pass? Utter bs. He took 3 steps AFTER catching the ball and the ground can not cause a fumble.

Officiating in the NFL has gone to shit.

Agree and I was rooting for Green Bay.But he took TWO long strides with ball and then nosedived to the ground.

Whatever happened to the ground can't cause a fumble?

He didn't make a football move when he had the ball. There was no fumble.

He caught the football cleanly and clearly with two hands, turned his body and took two long strides to the goal then fell forward when tackled. Then the ball, STILL IN HIS RIGHT HAND hit the ground at the 6 inch line and bounden into the air as he was rolling over on his back. He CAUGHT the damn ball and everything he did afterward was a damn FOOTBALL MOVE. And I can't stand the jerk, Bryant who caught it and I was rooting for Green Bay.
If anything I could see it being called a fumble & recovery but not even close to an incomplete pass. Even then I didn't think the ground could cause a fumble.

It was too close to call either way ... the play should have stood as called on the field.

No thanks...what's done is done...not as bad as the 2012 call.
or the bs non call of pass interference last week against the Lions when the ref became a chickenshit of getting out alive and picked up the flag after the RIGHT call had been made against dallas.justice was served they lost.

Just as one call didn't lose the Lions the game, the same can be said about the Cowboys.

Good call, too much bobbling of the ball.

Next week we'll have another call to whine about.

Good call, better game, Cowboys suck longhorns i am happy Jerry Jones gets to hold his crotch again this year.
I thought they corrected your trophy points...another bad call by the refs. Gfy
A good call, one call does not make a win. I love Romo every day of the week, he makes me smile.

Forum List

Back