🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dallas officer enters apartment she mistakes for her own, fatally shoots man inside

Just saw this from a person that lives in the apartment complex. Somebodys lying.

Basically no matter how tired you are if you stick your key in the lock and it doesnt turn green it should register that something is off.

I don't think always means what you think it means.

In the end the contention will be that the victim did this to himself.

Wanna bet? I have a hundred of those 4 cent Federal Reserve Notes to your favorite cause if I'm wrong. I'll cut you a break and you only have to donate 5 of em to mine when I win the bet.

Deal or naw?

Just saw this from a person that lives in the apartment complex. Somebodys lying.

We'll find out more as the evidence comes down the pipe. But neither the use of a grand jury nor the case taking 3 days to come to charges are indications of a 'cover up'.

And I'm still waiting for you to explain the 'big difference' between being charged and indicted.

I don't think always means what you think it means.

In the end the contention will be that the victim did this to himself.

Or......you don't know what you're talking about and are just making shit up as you go along.

Wanna bet? I have a hundred of those 4 cent Federal Reserve Notes to your favorite cause if I'm wrong. I'll cut you a break and you only have to donate 5 of em to mine when I win the bet.

Deal or naw?

Sure. 5 bucks to a charity of the winners choice that the victim isn't found to have shot himself. If the gunshot wound was found to be self inflicted, you win. If the gunshot was not found to be self inflicted, I win.

We'll find out more as the evidence comes down the pipe. But neither the use of a grand jury nor the case taking 3 days to come to charges are indications of a 'cover up'.

And I'm still waiting for you to explain the 'big difference' between being charged and indicted.

Charges dont mean crap. If you get indicted you stand trial.

Someone is lying. She says the door was ajar. 2 witnesses say they heard knocking on the door and then the officer saying "let me in"

What is the distinction you're trying to draw? As charges and indictment are essentially synonyms. You keep offering us these 'ominous' distinctions that aren't really portends of anything.

Like the use of a grand jury......or her being charged within 3 days. These don't indicate anything save perhaps the seriousness of the charges.

Someone is lying. She says the door was ajar. 2 witnesses say they heard knocking on the door and then the officer saying "let me in"

We'll see. The evidence is still coming on on this one. The investigation just started.

Nothing you've cited yet is an indication of a 'cover up'.

Officer Amber Guyger, 30, was booked into the Kaufman County Jail Sunday evening after Texas Rangers arrested her in connection with the shooting of 26-year-old Botham Jean. She was later released after posting a $300,000 bond.

The charges are official. She's been before a judge, she's posted bail and everything.

What is the distinction you're trying to draw? As charges and indictment are essentially synonyms. You keep offering us these 'ominous' distinctions that aren't really portends of anything.

Like the use of a grand jury......or her being charged within 3 days. These don't indicate anything save perhaps the seriousness of the charges.

We'll see. The evidence is still coming on on this one. The investigation just started.

Nothing you've cited yet is an indication of a 'cover up'.

I disagree. Like I said a charge is nothing. Its basically a PR move. The indictment is what counts. You can be charged with anything and not have to stand trial. The fact that they took this long to even charge her for something they would have arrested and charged anyone else with immediately tells me she spent those three days constructing a cover story with the DA's help.

Sure. 5 bucks to a charity of the winners choice that the victim isn't found to have shot himself. If the gunshot wound was found to be self inflicted, you win. If the gunshot was not found to be self inflicted, I win.

When I say that they'll contend that the victim did this to himself, what I mean by that is that they will say he is to blame for incident or responsible for it in some way.

Officer Amber Guyger, 30, was booked into the Kaufman County Jail Sunday evening after Texas Rangers arrested her in connection with the shooting of 26-year-old Botham Jean. She was later released after posting a $300,000 bond.

The charges are official. She's been before a judge, she's posted bail and everything.
Nice and neat. She should have been before a judge the next morning after being arrested.

I disagree. Like I said a charge is nothing. The indictment is what counts.

You have yet to even describe the distinction. Let alone factually establish anything you've said. She was charged. A warrant was issued. She's been arrested. She's been before a judge. She's had bail set. She's been released on bond.

There are $300,000 reasons why your claims that this is 'nothing' doesn't amount to much.

. You can be charged with anything and not have to stand trial. The fact that they took this long to even charge her for something they would have arrested and charged anyone else with immediately tells me she spent those three days constructing a cover story with the DA's help.

What are you talking about? They charged her with manslaughter.

The shooting occured on a Thursday. She was arrested on a Sunday. What about this indicates a 'cover up'?

You're really reaching so far.

You have yet to even describe the distinction. Let alone factually establish anything you've said. She was charged. A warrant was issued. She's been arrested. She's been before a judge. She's had bail set. She's been released on bond.

There are $300,000 reasons why your claims that this is 'nothing' doesn't amount to much.

. You can be charged with anything and not have to stand trial. The fact that they took this long to even charge her for something they would have arrested and charged anyone else with immediately tells me she spent those three days constructing a cover story with the DA's help.

The shooting occured on a Thursday. She was arrested on a Sunday. What about this indicates a 'cover up'?

You're really reaching so far.
[/QUOTE]
They just did that today. Anyone else would have been immediately arrested and charged. Did they do that to her?

When I say that they'll contend that the victim did this to himself, what I mean by that is that they will say he is to blame for incident.

And who is 'they'? The police? Or does the jury have to accept this argument and find her not-guilty?

Y
ou're really reaching so far.
They just did that today. Anyone else would have been immediately arrested and charged. Did they do that to her?[/QUOTE]

She was arrested on Sunday.

Dallas police arrested officer Amber Guyger on manslaughter charges Sunday, after she shot and killed a man in his apartment last week. Guyger has said she mistakenly believed she had entered her own home in the same building.

Manslaughter Charge For Dallas Police Officer Who Killed A Man In His Own Apartment

An officer involved shooting that resulted in criminal charges being turned around in 72 hours? That's lighting fast and zero indication of a cover up.

Just as the use of a grand jury doesn't indicate a cover up.

Y
They just did that today. Anyone else would have been immediately arrested and charged. Did they do that to her?

Dallas police arrested officer Amber Guyger on manslaughter charges Sunday, after she shot and killed a man in his apartment last week. Guyger has said she mistakenly believed she had entered her own home in the same building.

Manslaughter Charge For Dallas Police Officer Who Killed A Man In His Own Apartment

An officer involved shooting that resulted in criminal charges being turned around in 72 hours? That's lighting fast and zero indication of a cover up.

Just as the use of a grand jury doesn't indicate a cover up.[/QUOTE]
The shooting happened on thursday.

It wasnt an officer involved shooting. She was off duty and no one told her there was a crime in progress.

"Police initially treated the incident as an "officer-involved shooting."

"However," Hall said, "as we continued this investigation it became clear that we were dealing with what appears to be a much different and very unique situation."

It wasnt an officer involved shooting. She was off duty and no one told her there was a crime in progress.

She's an officer. That makes it an officer involved shooting. And again, from shooting to arrest it was 72 hours for an officer involved shooting. That's lightning fast. Especially when Dallas brought in an outside law enforcement agency to do the investigation: the Texas Rangers.

You have yet to cite anything that indicates a cover up.

Y

Just as the use of a grand jury doesn't indicate a cover up.

She's an officer. That makes it an officer involved shooting. And again, from shooting to arrest it was 72 hours for an officer involved shooting. That's lightning fast. Especially when Dallas brought in an outside law enforcement agency to do the investigation: the Texas Rangers.

You have yet to cite anything that indicates a cover up.[/QUOTE]
No. What makes it an officer involved shooting is if she is doing her duty as an officer. This was personal. Even the police are saying its not an officer involved shooting.

No. What makes it an officer involved shooting is if she is doing her duty as an officer. This was personal. Even the police are saying its not an officer involved shooting.

No, what makes it an officer involved shooting is it involving an officer. They don't call the Texas Rangers for every shooting that happens in Dallas. Nor do we discuss it.

The use of an indepedant law enforcement agency is *counter* indicative of a cover up. As the Dallas police department is removed from the investigative equation. The use of grand jury doesn't indicate a cover up, as virtually every charge against every officer involves one. And they are almost always secret.

And 72 hours for an officer involved shooting is lightly fast. Also, not an indication of a cover up.

Do you have anything to back the cover up narrative? Anything at all?

Forum List

Back