DAMAGE CONTROL: White House tries to cover for Biden calling Xi a "DICTATOR" during Summitt

What do you mean his whitehouse is backtracking? How so?

You fucking morons continually attacked Trump for getting along with the North Korean despot because you wanted WWIII, now it's OK to get along with despots.

Of course we know the truth, you lie and are a total hypocrite

You fucking morons continually attacked Trump for getting along with the North Korean despot because you wanted WWIII, now it's OK to get along with despots.

Of course we know the truth, you lie and are a total hypocrite
Dur Dur Dur… can’t I just flip that and say… you fucking morons continually praised Trump for getting along with dictators, but now it’s the worst thing in the world? Y’all are total hypocrites… see how it works both ways?!

This thread isn’t about getting along. It’s about Biden calling Xi a dictator

But Xi IS A DICTATOR!

Why is the White House trying to control the damage of telling the truth?
Hunter Biden is a criminal, any news on that.

Downplaying is just a word you’re choosing to use to try and diss Biden. The white house answered a question and gave an explanation. That’s defending the statement. And Biden called Xi a dictator.
Something y’all usually applaud. You pick the stupidest things to make drama over. You actually agree with this one!!! Haha
I am not "dissing" Xiden, I certainly believe he met what he said....true I am calling in downplaying....you can call it defense if you like, if so, it's the weakest defense in history...."“Well, look, he is," Biden told reporters Wednesday. "He’s a dictator in the sense that he is a guy who runs a country that is a communist country that’s based on a form of government totally different than ours. Anyway, we made progress."

yep, that's the only reason Xi is a dictator, because, he runs a totally different govt then ours

I am not "dissing" Xiden, I certainly believe he met what he said....true I am calling in downplaying....you can call it defense if you like, if so, it's the weakest defense in history...."“Well, look, he is," Biden told reporters Wednesday. "He’s a dictator in the sense that he is a guy who runs a country that is a communist country that’s based on a form of government totally different than ours. Anyway, we made progress."

yep, that's the only reason Xi is a dictator, because, he runs a totally different govt then ours
He runs a communist government. That’s why Biden called him a dictator. Pretty simple. What’s your issue?

Last edited:
He runs a communist government. That’s why Biden called him a dictator. Pretty simple. What’s your issue?
None at all, I never had any issue with the White House downplaying his prior remarks now. You did

What are you trying to get at with your OP. Biden called him a dictator. The White House defended that statement when questioned about it. Sounds like you’re in agreement with Joe and the whitehouse. So what’s your issue?
You should check out the WTF look on Blinken's face........priceless.

None at all, I never had any issue with the White House downplaying his prior remarks now. You did
Why do you think they down played it? They addressed the question directly. What about their response makes you think it’s downplaying?

The article said downplay
You need to learn how to read better. The article said the White House downplayed diplomatic tremors… not Bidens comment.

Do I need to explain it further or do you get it now?

Forum List

Back