DAMAGE CONTROL: White House tries to cover for Biden calling Xi a "DICTATOR" during Summitt

You need to learn how to read better. The article said the White House downplayed diplomatic tremors… not Bidens comment.

Do I need to explain it further or do you get it now?
The article says the White House downplayed xiden’s comment

Dance around this all day......it is a huge political blunder by Biden. That is why his handlers cringe every time he's at a mike unscripted. It would have been better, politically, if he fell again.

The article says the White House downplayed xiden’s comment
Wrong… see I can actually quote the article that says “ White House downplays diplomatic tremors”

It also says, “ SAN FRANCISCO — The White House is dismissing the idea President Joe Biden undermined his own diplomacy with Chinese President Xi Jinping by DEFENDING his earlier description of him as a dictator”

Learn to read more good.

1700324450059.png

Wrong… see I can actually quote the article that says “ White House downplays diplomatic tremors”

It also says, “ SAN FRANCISCO — The White House is dismissing the idea President Joe Biden undermined his own diplomacy with Chinese President Xi Jinping by DEFENDING his earlier description of him as a dictator”

Learn to read more good.
You mean gooder.

But Xi IS A DICTATOR!

Why is the White House trying to control the damage of telling the truth?
As opposed to Trump calling him a great guy?

Learn to read more good.
Did you read the headline of the article? Apparently you missed it

Did you read the headline of the article? Apparently you missed it
I literally just quoted the article headline.

Did you just read one word and nothing more?

The headline literally says, “White House downplays diplomatic tremors caused by Biden's dictator comment”

They downplayed diplomatic tremors… not the comment. They defended the comment.

I literally just posted quotes backing up my point from the article in the last post you replied to. What’s wrong with you ?

See this is the problem with you people. You go off the rails and make up your own narratives. Grow up

I literally just quoted the article headline.

Did you just read one word and nothing more?

The headline literally says, “White House downplays diplomatic tremors caused by Biden's dictator comment”

They downplayed diplomatic tremors… not the comment. They defended the comment.

I literally just posted quotes backing up my point from the article in the last post you replied to. What’s wrong with you ?

See this is the problem with you people. You go off the rails and make up your own narratives. Grow up
I’m referring to the article, linked in the OP that says “downplay”

I’m referring to the article, linked in the OP that says “downplay”
Yes that’s the exact articles headline that I’ve quoted exactly as written in my last two posts. Are you messing with me?

It says downplaying diplomatic tremors… and defending Biden’s comment.

Why don’t you go ahead and reply with the complete article headline so we can take a look and be crystal clear

Yes that’s the exact articles headline that I’ve quoted exactly as written in my last two posts. Are you messing with me?

It says downplaying diplomatic tremors… and defending Biden’s comment.

Why don’t you go ahead and reply with the complete article headline so we can take a look and be crystal clear
Yes it says downplaying…thanks for finally admitting it. That’s what I’ve been saying

Yes it says downplaying…thanks for finally admitting it. That’s what I’ve been saying
Hahaha nice try. You’ve been incorrectly saying it said downplaying Biden’s comment…. I’ve been correctly saying it said downplaying diplomatic tremors.

Do you understand the difference between the two? Need me to explain it?

Hahaha nice try. You’ve been incorrectly saying it said downplaying Biden’s comment…. I’ve been correctly saying it said downplaying diplomatic tremors.

Do you understand the difference between the two? Need me to explain it?
Yes the story is about the downplaying. As you highlighted is the title of the article. Geez man

Yes the story is about the downplaying. As you highlighted is the title of the article. Geez man
They weren’t down playing the comment genius they were telling people who were trying to make a fuss about it that it wasn’t a big deal.

Do you think the comment was a big thing that rocked the political world ?

Cause I thought you said you agreed with the comment

Forum List

Back