Damn, does the abuse from cops ever end????

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Georgia Cop Fired After Video Shows Him Hitting A Suspect With His Car
Police Officer Taylor Saulters claimed the suspect ran into his car and bounced off.
5b13f77a1a00002700ce0678.png

I can post from Youtube at least 9 videos of white felons running from cops and all caught and treated with dignity and respect....9....meanwhile, if they're not shooting us in the back for an expired tag, now they're running us down? Oh well, I'm sure this negro will feel better once his white girlfriend visits him jail...(sigh):abgg2q.jpg:

I wonder why he was fired? Must be for some other reason..
Yeah, cause attempted murder of a black man couldn't possibly be the reason!! Fuck off

It wasn't attempted murder he was fleeing an officer..
I wonder why he was fired? Must be for some other reason..
Yeah, cause attempted murder of a black man couldn't possibly be the reason!! Fuck off

It wasn't attempted murder he was fleeing an officer..

Why is the cop being blamed for that black guy running into the side of his car?

No kidding. No reason to tolerate such blatant attempts at vandalism on public property.

In other news, the war on cops is producing exactly the kind of results everybody expects; few sane people will now ever apply for the jobs.

Georgia Cop Fired After Video Shows Him Hitting A Suspect With His Car
Police Officer Taylor Saulters claimed the suspect ran into his car and bounced off.
5b13f77a1a00002700ce0678.png

I can post from Youtube at least 9 videos of white felons running from cops and all caught and treated with dignity and respect....9....meanwhile, if they're not shooting us in the back for an expired tag, now they're running us down? Oh well, I'm sure this negro will feel better once his white girlfriend visits him jail...(sigh):abgg2q.jpg:
More white people are shot by cops.

Looks like moron shouldn't have resisted arrest and tried to run away.. results.. minor scrapes and bruises.

.. Either way ..rookie cop lost his job and the runaway criminal moron can play the victim...

Attempted murder of criminals, regardless of race, should be lauded. Completed murder of such even more so. Rehabilitation does not work.

Check this one out..

How dare the cops stop this crazy bastard, who had committed several crimes, stop him from committing even more.

This Is CNN.

They don't care what the criminal does.
They just want to attack cops.

Looks like moron shouldn't have resisted arrest and tried to run away.. results.. minor scrapes and bruises.

.. Either way ..rookie cop lost his job and the runaway criminal moron can play the victim...

OMG!!!!

Why did you hit dat innocent black man with your car????

He did do nuffin wrong!!!!
Nuffin udder dan run when he saw the po-lice!!

Forum List

Back