Damn, does the abuse from cops ever end????

Georgia Cop Fired After Video Shows Him Hitting A Suspect With His Car
Police Officer Taylor Saulters claimed the suspect ran into his car and bounced off.
5b13f77a1a00002700ce0678.png

I can post from Youtube at least 9 videos of white felons running from cops and all caught and treated with dignity and respect....9....meanwhile, if they're not shooting us in the back for an expired tag, now they're running us down? Oh well, I'm sure this negro will feel better once his white girlfriend visits him jail...(sigh):abgg2q.jpg:

Obviously we need more information on this than this screen shot.

Frankly, I don't understand why the cop was fired. For pursuing a wanted felon that would not stop? Lucky for this man and the interested community this happened in Athens, Georgia, known to be such a liberal enclave.

Officer fired after intentionally hitting fleeing suspect with his police car
"The man who was hit, identified as Timmy Patmon, rolls up on the hood of the car and falls to the pavement. Saulters and his partner, officer Hunter Blackmon, who had been chasing the suspect on foot, arrest Patmon as a group of angry onlookers gather around the arresting officers.

A woman bystander can be heard saying, "You didn't have to hit that man like that."

Saulters also threatened to use a stun gun on Patmon while he is face down on the pavement being restrained by Blackmon.

athens-cop-hit-ho-mo-20180603_hpEmbed_9x5_992.jpg
Athens-Clarke County Police Department
Timmy Patmon, right, is seen being hit by a police cruiser driven by officer Taylor Saulters. Saulters has been fired by the Athens-Clarke County Police Department in Georgia. more +

"Give us your hands now, or you're gonna get Tased," the officer can be heard saying on the video. "Do you understand me? Make the right decision."

Patmon was wanted on a felony probation warrant, according to Athens-Clarke County police. Patmon was taken to the hospital by ambulance, but suffered just "scrapes and bruises" when being struck by the car, police said.

He was taken into custody after being released from the hospital.

Saulters was immediately placed on administrative leave, but was fired the next day following an independent investigation.

"Athens police Chief Scott Freeman initially placed Saulters on administrative leave, initiated an internal affairs investigation, and requested that the Georgia State Patrol and Georgia Bureau of Investigation conduct independent investigations of the incident," police said in a statement."

If you watch the video, the suspect was fleeing, and then clearly resisted. Why? Why would he do that?

I was always taught that when the Police tell you to stop, you stop and cooperate. If you don't, they may use deadly force. Quite frankly, I am at a loss as to why the cop got fired. Maybe if the guy had only a misdemeanor warrant, or was only under suspicion? Then it would be more understandable. But a known felon fugitive resisting arrest? You are seriously defending this guy and not the cop?

No wonder our society is disintegrating. . . .

Police Officer Taylor Saulters claimed the suspect ran into his car and bounced off.

I can post from Youtube at least 9 videos of white felons running from cops and all caught and treated with dignity and respect....9....meanwhile, if they're not shooting us in the back for an expired tag, now they're running us down? Oh well, I'm sure this negro will feel better once his white girlfriend visits him jail...(sigh):abgg2q.jpg:

Frankly, I don't understand why the cop was fired. For pursuing a wanted felon that would not stop? Lucky for this man and the interested community this happened in Athens, Georgia, known to be such a liberal enclave.

"The man who was hit, identified as Timmy Patmon, rolls up on the hood of the car and falls to the pavement. Saulters and his partner, officer Hunter Blackmon, who had been chasing the suspect on foot, arrest Patmon as a group of angry onlookers gather around the arresting officers.

A woman bystander can be heard saying, "You didn't have to hit that man like that."

Saulters also threatened to use a stun gun on Patmon while he is face down on the pavement being restrained by Blackmon.

Timmy Patmon, right, is seen being hit by a police cruiser driven by officer Taylor Saulters. Saulters has been fired by the Athens-Clarke County Police Department in Georgia. more +

"Give us your hands now, or you're gonna get Tased," the officer can be heard saying on the video. "Do you understand me? Make the right decision."

Patmon was wanted on a felony probation warrant, according to Athens-Clarke County police. Patmon was taken to the hospital by ambulance, but suffered just "scrapes and bruises" when being struck by the car, police said.

Saulters was immediately placed on administrative leave, but was fired the next day following an independent investigation.

"Athens police Chief Scott Freeman initially placed Saulters on administrative leave, initiated an internal affairs investigation, and requested that the Georgia State Patrol and Georgia Bureau of Investigation conduct independent investigations of the incident," police said in a statement."

If you watch the video, the suspect was fleeing, and then clearly resisted. Why? Why would he do that?

I was always taught that when the Police tell you to stop, you stop and cooperate. If you don't, they may use deadly force. Quite frankly, I am at a loss as to why the cop got fired. Maybe if the guy had only a misdemeanor warrant, or was only under suspicion? Then it would be more understandable. But a known felon fugitive resisting arrest? You are seriously defending this guy and not the cop?

Athens, GA. is the home of the Georgia Bulldogs. I'm a rambling wreck from Georgia Tech and a Heck of an Engineer.

Athens, GA. is the home of the Georgia Bulldogs. I'm a rambling wreck from Georgia Tech and a Heck of an Engineer.
So you know how to apply duct tape..

Duct Tape is old school. New school is Gorilla Tape which is immune to water.

I know but the capital cost is high.

I know but the capital cost is high.

Yes it is indeed Sir. Modern Day Gorilla's don't take bananas.

A fringe sentiment s0n....ghey

Do you have a link with video?
I need a good laugh.

What are cops supposed to do when suspects flee? I don't believe that letting them get away is supposed to be an option.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Me either. Hell his partner was on foot chasing the guy.

The car barley bumped his stupid ass.

If he had shot the guy I could see firing him but for bumping him with a car??

Well some other PD will get a good cop.

You people just don't get it; nobody is supposed to get arrested for anything any more.Minorities are exempt from laws. Otherwise, they may feel oppressed and may not commit as many hate crimes against white proles.

You people just don't get it; nobody is supposed to get arrested for anything any more.Minorities are exempt from laws. Otherwise, they may feel oppressed and may not commit as many hate crimes against white proles.
Wouldn't do any good to arrest them, Trump will just pardon them...

Forum List

Back