DAMN...Newest State Poll and Trump hits 64%!!!!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
ConservativeTreehouse ^ | 03/17/2016 | Sundance
Emerson College Poll New York – Donald Trump 64%, Ted Cruz 12%, John Kasich 1%… Posted on March 17, 2016 Emerson College releases a poll today of New York voters. As a generally intelligent person might expect, candidate Donald Trump crushes second place Ted Cruz by 52 points. Trump earns 64% support, Cruz 12%, Kasich barely 1%.

I'm surprised Ted even got that much in N.Y. with his "NEW YORK VALUES" gaffe!

ConservativeTreehouse ^ | 03/17/2016 | Sundance
Emerson College Poll New York – Donald Trump 64%, Ted Cruz 12%, John Kasich 1%… Posted on March 17, 2016 Emerson College releases a poll today of New York voters. As a generally intelligent person might expect, candidate Donald Trump crushes second place Ted Cruz by 52 points. Trump earns 64% support, Cruz 12%, Kasich barely 1%.

I'm surprised Ted even got that much in N.Y. with his "NEW YORK VALUES" gaffe!

Yo, you of all people should know Polls lie? Even if Trump lives there!

"GTP"
737d9554e0a3acd3cb3215db3046-should-ted-cruz-run-for-president-in-2016.jpg

Very interesting. Trump loses his home state to Clinton by 19 points in a general election match up according to Emerson.

If you ignore the spin from the OP's link and go directly the source:

Last edited:
Arizona, Wisconsin, New York,Delaware, Pennsylvania, Indiana, New Jersey, Connecticut, Maryland, Rhode Island, Oregon. Washington, and California- should all go to Trump

Cruz could win Utah, Nebraska, Montana, New Mexico and South Dakota

Kasich won't win another state.

Trump will have WAY more than the 1237 pledged delegates needed to secure the nomination. All this talk of a "brokered convention" is just that, talk.

Arizona, Wisconsin, New York,Delaware, Pennsylvania, Indiana, New Jersey, Connecticut, Maryland, Rhode Island, Oregon. Washington, and California- should all go to Trump

Trump will have WAY more than the 1237 pledged delegates needed to secure the nomination. All this talk of a "brokered convention" is just that, talk.

I can't wait until he puts all efforts against the Hildebeast corruption, crimes, lies, and scandals!

I can't wait until he puts all efforts against the Hildebeast corruption, crimes, lies, and scandals!

He's a rich fella. One would thinks he's got beaucoup diggers out there collating information on Hillary.

He's a rich fella. One would thinks he's got beaucoup diggers out there collating information on Hillary.
He's had this run planned for at least 8 years, knew the "Beasty" would be the opposition, and has a 4 foot file on her....fer sure!

Forum List

Back