Damning new testimony that Michael Brown indeed "charged" at the cop...

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
The video contains two different accounts. One who witnessed it himself & is caught on audio explaining what he saw to his friend. The second is a woman who claims to be friends with the officer & recounts the story he told her.

While I think the second could be considered heresay, the first is a raw uncut eyewitness account.

The video contains two different accounts. One who witnessed it himself & is caught on audio explaining what he saw to his friend. The second is a woman who claims to be friends with the officer & recounts the story he told her.

While I think the second could be considered heresay, the first is a raw uncut eyewitness account.

More and more I'm coming to the conclusion the cop did nothing wrong in this particular instance. I'm reminded of how street cops would retire forty years ago after a career of patrolling some fairly violent areas and brag at their retirement parties of never pulling their gun while on patrol.

What's changed?

Age, size, and gender restrictions, for starters.

I tried to withhold judgment but the more info that dribbles out it simply looks like a kid out of control that left a cop in a defensive posture.

And all the "hands up, don't shoot" chants & signs just look idiotic in the face of the evidence.

CHOICES (show me state)
It is about choice. MB(mike brown) chose to "bully". MB chose to commit a strong arm robbery. MB chose to not listen to the officer when he was told to get out of the middle of the street. MB chose to "bully" the officer. MB chose to physically struggle with the officer.
Officer Wilson chose to fire his weapon at the bully. He fired the first few shots to try and stop the bully, not kill him. STUDY the autopsy report. The only shot that was fatal was to the TOP of his head. Most likely fired when MB CHOSE to bum rush the officer.

Do you know why they purchase or in this case steal cigars for? To use the paper to roll weed in so they can smoke it and get high.

The shots entered from the FRONT of the body, that is a far cry from witnesses saying he was running from the cop saying don't shoot with his hands in the air!

This is a sad situation for Saint Louis and for the state for that matter.

WHY are you parents bringing your children to the protests??? If they get hurt you gonna blame the cops for that too?
Remember....its all about choices.

It is time that the LE begin releasing information re Officer Wilson condition. From credible sources, it is my understanding that he is in the hospital with a broken eye socket.
If a 300lb bully was charging you and refused to stop, what would you do?
It is a choice...live or die.

Now the National Guard are coming in. Wow Missouri....the show me state. The group giving our state a bad name needs to be brought down and stopped immediately by whatever means necessary.

Think of the kids going to bed at night trying to sleep wondering if they are going to have school the next day. ANYONE bringing children to such an event should be jailed for child endangerment.
Enough is enough!

Sharpton, Jackson and the like go home after you apologize to us....your only adding fuel to the burning embers

You guys can post doctored videos all day long and its not going to change anything. The autopsy pretty much nails it and matches the testimony of the two women. Your boy wonder cop is in a world of trouble

The police say that at least 2 shots were fired while Wilson was in the car.
So far the autopsy result show that the shots that hit Brown were not fired from "close range".
And now almost everybody assumes that Brown was hit when he was about 30 feet from Wilson.
Forensics section - Gunshot wounds
Near contact: muzzle of the gun is held a short distance from the skin (< 1 cm from skin with handguns)
● Appears as circular wound with blackened and seared edges that are wider than seen with contact wounds

Intermediate: defined by the presence of stippling (“powder tattooing”) on the skin surrounding the entry wound
● Stippling is due to unburned powder grains exiting from the gun causing pinpoint abrasions on the skin; these are not burns
Actual distance from skin varies according to the gun; generally from a few centimeters up to several feet

Distant: any distance beyond that which produces stippling
● Appear as round wounds with sharp margins and an abrasion ring on the surrounding skin
So Brown could have been very close to Wilson when he got shot several times in the right arm and have no signs of "powder tattooing".
In fact his arm could have been inside the police cruiser when he got hit.
I`m assuming he is right-handed and am also assuming that Wilson is right handed.
If Wilson used his pistol while he was still in the car while Brown attacked him through the open car window then some of the shots that hit Brown were so called "distant shots" because the distance from the gun muzzle to Brown`s skin was not close enough to cause "stippling", but could have been just a few inches.
There are at least 2 of these gunshots in Browns arm which look like he got hit while he was attacking Wilson when he was still in his car.
SUB-JP-BROWN-2-master495.jpg

Notice the one that went in just below the elbow and the exit wound on the right hand.
There is no way Brown`s body or his right arm could have been positioned for a bullet to take this path if he was 30 feet away, but the pattern fits if he was reaching over to Wilson`s right side and Wilson fired a bullet into Brown`s arm just below the elbow.
The other thing that is fishy is that 30 feet (=only 9 meters) is a short distance and almost every cop has no trouble to place every shot at center body mass.
So no way was this an "execution style killing" of somebody who was trying to surrender.
Even the 2 shots to Brown`s head that finally stopped him look like he was charging at Wilson like a bull on crystal meth.

according to the doctor Brown did not have any residue on his skin

which means the firearm had to be at least three feet away

So someone 6'3 or 6'4 bends way over to "charge" an armed police officer who shoots and the bullet goes into the top of his head, out his chin and into his chest because he was bent over 90 degrees with his head down because his head could stop a bullet?
That makes even more sense than Martin straddling Zimmerman who had his arms pinned to his sides, but, while getting dozens of blows to the face, managed to reach behind his back, take out his gun, disengage the safety and then shoot Martin straight on into the middle of his chest all the while having his face beaten in which left no evidence.

Wow, if Republicans believe all that, no wonder they believe in magical creation, trickle down, forged birth certificates, WMD's and vaccines cause autism. Seems they only want to believe the crazy stuff and leave the sane alone.

or else brown was wearing clothes.
So someone 6'3 or 6'4 bends way over to "charge" an armed police officer who shoots and the bullet goes into the top of his head, out his chin and into his chest because he was bent over 90 degrees with his head down because his head could stop a bullet?
That makes even more sense than Martin straddling Zimmerman who had his arms pinned to his sides, but, while getting dozens of blows to the face, managed to reach behind his back, take out his gun, disengage the safety and then shoot Martin straight on into the middle of his chest all the while having his face beaten in which left no evidence.

Wow, if Republicans believe all that, no wonder they believe in magical creation, trickle down, forged birth certificates, WMD's and vaccines cause autism. Seems they only want to believe the crazy stuff and leave the sane alone.

Your partisanship has blinded you...and that's just how you like it, right?

(emphasis added)

But that is NOT what the autopsy report says. The eye shot is the one which ricocheted out of his chin/cheek into his clavicle, it was not the apex shot ( or top of head shot)

One of the bullets shattered Mr. Brown’s right eye, traveled through his face, exited his jaw and re-entered his collarbone. The last two shots in the head would have stopped him in his tracks and were likely the last fired.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/us/michael-brown-autopsy-shows-he-was-shot-at-least-6-times.html

Why shouldn't I be surprised you area making stuff up.

i dont know how to run this new fangled format

not sure how to run this new fangled format

so i will use the old quote how quaint --LOL

"or else brown was wearing clothes"

true

it doesn't matter what the truth is to the libs and the blacks. As long as they have an opportunity to loot, riot, blame and express hatred openly to the cops and whites in general. Still waiting for some reporter to ask Sharpton when is he going to apologize to the Duke boys.

Most blacks HATE whites (unless they are liberal).

i dont know how to run this new fangled format

not sure how to run this new fangled format

so i will use the old quote how quaint --LOL

"or else brown was wearing clothes"

true

If you just click "reply", the quote in the post shows up. If you hit "quote", the post still shows, but you can do multiple quotes this way with several quotes from various posts/people. Does that make sense?

it doesn't matter what the truth is to the libs and the blacks. As long as they have an opportunity to loot, riot, blame and express hatred openly to the cops and whites in general. Still waiting for some reporter to ask Sharpton when is he going to apologize to the Duke boys.

Most blacks HATE whites (unless they are liberal).

but when their special pets run wild they'll just be another white target..."I'm not a racist..I voted for obama.", they'll cry....just before their throat gets cut.

No it means it was at least 18 inches away. That is roughly the length of the typical mans forearm and hand. Not far at all really.

No it means it was at least 18 inches away. That is roughly the length of the typical mans forearm and hand. Not far at all really.

i could be wrong but i think you are talking about stippling

residue is what floats around in the air in the direction of the blast

residue may be invisible to the naked eye

Forum List

Back