Dan Bongino Has Left Twitter for Parler

Apparently some on twitter are reporting that Apple is demanding Parler show a "moderation plan" within 24 hours or they will be removed from their store. From a google search it appears this has been a problem in the past.

These Big Tech companies are doing more to help the enemy than any other industry.

Apparently some on twitter are reporting that Apple is demanding Parler show a "moderation plan" within 24 hours or they will be removed from their store. From a google search it appears this has been a problem in the past.

These Big Tech companies are doing more to help the enemy than any other industry.
Parler is the MODERATE service out there. They permit ALL OPINIONS.

Apple is dangerous. Apple is Fascist

Twatter just permanently banned the president of the united states. And flynn. And powell. And they are purging followers. This time they got me as well and I only had about 500 of them. Now I have a tad over 400.

Can't get in Parler OR Gab either. Twatter ran alot off. At least POTUS is at GAB.

Well....I just told twatter folks trying to leave there to come here. Parler is down. Gab is down. 88 mil people left when they banned Trump permanently so....some MIGHT come here. Guess I hafta hang here and keep building on my iggie list, lol.

Or, better yet, keep to non political forums. We are doomed now anyway, may as well hang out looking at nature pics, food, music, etc.

Well....I just told twatter folks trying to leave there to come here. Parler is down. Gab is down. 88 mil people left when they banned Trump permanently so....some MIGHT come here. Guess I hafta hang here and keep building on my iggie list, lol.

Or, better yet, keep to non political forums. We are doomed now anyway, may as well hang out looking at nature pics, food, music, etc.

Yes. trumpsters are doomed. It will take a while for them to realize how badly that orange bastard fooled them, but it' is coming.

Twatter just permanently banned the president of the united states. And flynn. And powell. And they are purging followers. This time they got me as well and I only had about 500 of them. Now I have a tad over 400.

Can't get in Parler OR Gab either. Twatter ran alot off. At least POTUS is at GAB.
Gab...isn't the shitpit that the Christchurch mass murderer was hanging out on?

Forum List

Back