Dan Crenshaw Exposed By Former SEAL

From the Right Wing "the Hill"

Legal precedent, Intent follows the bullet. Gallaghers abuse of this teenager put his life in danger to start with.
Wrong again. The terrorist’s life was “in danger” because he was an ISIS terrorist and Iraqis hated him and wanted to kill him because he was their enemy.

Nice touch calling him a “teenager”. I bet you call violent black thugs “youth” as well?

I looked up Dan Crenshaw's bio at Wikipedia. The man gave up a right eye in his service to America, and had surgery on his left eye to ensure that he would not go entirely blind. Crenshaw was hit by an IED blast in a hostile Arab nation that threatened our men and our allies.

I'm thinking Mr. Crenshaw's disability of seeing may have caused him trouble in reading his mail when he was tired after the shakeup bowl DC has been in the last few years. I hope the offended Seal will find it in his soul to forgive the man who he thinks didn't go to bat for him, but may have tried to turn a colleague or two to give his fellow seal a break. I don't know...

Wrong again. The terrorist’s life was “in danger” because he was an ISIS terrorist and Iraqis hated him and wanted to kill him because he was their enemy.

Nice touch calling him a “teenager”. I bet you call violent black thugs “youth” as well?

uh, we should have had no problem safeguarding a teenager. Short bus to Gitmo.
The fact is that Gallagher stabbed the kid half to death trying to torture information out of him and was only spared on a technicality on a murder charge.

All that said, I had no problem with Trump giving out pardons to people accused of war crimes in the Global War on an Emotional State. Charging people with war crimes during a war is like charging people with speeding at the Indy 500. But Trump kind of went beyond that, restoring his rank and letting him keep his SEAL Trident after the Navy ruled he should be stripped of those.

The guy was found not guilty on a technicality. That after he stabbed a 17 year old multiple times, a medic performed a mercy killing.

This guy belongs in a prison for the rest of his life.
Have you had you weekly booster?

This would be the same Gallagher who committed war crimes and got a bullshit pardon from Trump.
An acquittal is not a Pardon.

You are ignorant or a liar. Either way, go fuck yourself.

Except he was convicted of taking a picture of himself with a corpse, and Trump pardoned him for that.
I know.

But that’s not what you said. You only mentioned that he was “convicted” in a discussion about the main charge against him. Were you deliberately deceptive there or just flagrantly careless?

I know.

But that’s not what you said. You only mentioned that he was “convicted” in a discussion about the main charge against him. Were you deliberately deceptive there or just flagrantly careless?
Point was he was convicted, stripped of rank and had his status in the elite SEALS removed.... until Trump went to war with the Navy on what should have been an internal matter.

uh, we should have had no problem safeguarding a teenager. Short bus to Gitmo.
The fact is that Gallagher stabbed the kid half to death trying to torture information out of him and was only spared on a technicality on a murder charge.

All that said, I had no problem with Trump giving out pardons to people accused of war crimes in the Global War on an Emotional State. Charging people with war crimes during a war is like charging people with speeding at the Indy 500. But Trump kind of went beyond that, restoring his rank and letting him keep his SEAL Trident after the Navy ruled he should be stripped of those.

Forum List

Back