Dan Rather: The GOP wants to cut Obama's heart out

And? Why does this matter? Shit, many on this very Message Board used to openly wish for Da BOOOOSH & Cheney's deaths. It's time for Dan Blather to shut up and go away. His reign of terror is over for good. He's merely a disgraced former MSM hack. It's over.

Dan Blather's "reign of terror"? How is he in any way terrifying? Actually, until this OP, I hadn't heard anything from or about him in years. He pretty much has shut up and gone away. Consider my fuck not given.

I hear ya. But if i had a Dollar for everytime a Left/Democrat nutter openly wished death on DA BOOOOSH & Cheney. I'm talkin Bill Gates moolah. ;)

You say this after Bush told Democrats they were either for his war..or they were with the Terrorists.

:lol:

Bush said that to other natiins not our c9ngress. Now you're just being a disingenuous prick

It was pretty clear who he directed that message too.

And it wasn't "other nations".

By the way..they compliant media was busy running people who dared criticize Bush out of their careers on a rail. Just ask Bill Maher or the Dixie Chicks.

Didn't I just see Maher on HBO the other night on his show?

The Dixie Chicks have had a "wonderful" career bashing Republicans since they bashed President Bush overseas with the all the libs buying their albums and CDs.

And that statement was directed to every nation in the world, not to the American people. If you had an honest bone in your body, you'd admit that.

If the GOP could figure out a way to legally execute President Obama.

They would.

Generally what's said is public is mild compared to what's said in private.

And in public, the GOP and I mean elected GOP politicians, have been extremely hostile to the President.

We haven't seen this sort of behavior since the civil war.

And you can provide a link to the gop's "private" conspiracy right?

There are THOUSANDS of links right here on USMB. There is nothing "private" about it.

And? Why does this matter? Shit, many on this very Message Board used to openly wish for Da BOOOOSH & Cheney's deaths. It's time for Dan Blather to shut up and go away. His reign of terror is over for good. He's merely a disgraced former MSM hack. It's over.

Dan Blather's "reign of terror"? How is he in any way terrifying? Actually, until this OP, I hadn't heard anything from or about him in years. He pretty much has shut up and gone away. Consider my fuck not given.

I hear ya. But if i had a Dollar for everytime a Left/Democrat nutter openly wished death on DA BOOOOSH & Cheney. I'm talkin Bill Gates moolah. ;)

I haven't wished death upon very many people in my lifetime - bad karma and all that. Maybe Bin Laden, Khomeini, and the fucker that drives by my house late at night blaring his stupid THUMPA-THUMPA rap music that rattles my windows. That said, if someone snuck up behind Cheney with a paper bag and popped it and caused the lump of coal in his chest to seize up, I wouldn't have shed any tears.

I haven't wished death upon very many people in my lifetime - bad karma and all that. Maybe Bin Laden, Khomeini, and the fucker that drives by my house late at night blaring his stupid THUMPA-THUMPA rap music that rattles my windows. That said, if someone snuck up behind Cheney with a paper bag and popped it and caused the lump of coal in his chest to seize up, I wouldn't have shed any tears.

Hey, i respect your honesty. You're definitely a better man or woman than Dan Blather. I gotta give ya that.

Well what you should do is post some names.

Lets see if there are any elected officials in the bunch. Like Ted Cruz.

:lol: Yeah, i'm pretty sure you were one of those Left/Democrat nutters. Who you kiddin? ;)

Bush said that to other natiins not our c9ngress. Now you're just being a disingenuous prick

By the way..they compliant media was busy running people who dared criticize Bush out of their careers on a rail. Just ask Bill Maher or the Dixie Chicks.

The Dixie Chicks have had a "wonderful" career bashing Republicans since they bashed President Bush overseas with the all the libs buying their albums and CDs.

And that statement was directed to every nation in the world, not to the American people. If you had an honest bone in your body, you'd admit that.

Maher and the Dixie Chicks were punted from the airwaves.

And if you had an honest bone in your body you'd realize I was right.

Because there was never a vote in the UN..and most of the nations that formed the "Coalition of the Willing" were bribed.

:lol: Yeah, i'm pretty sure you were one of those Left/Democrat nutters. Who you kiddin? ;)

Anyone here that was around during my Hannity days can attest to that.

In fact, I condemned anyone threatening death on the President.

They would.

And in public, the GOP and I mean elected GOP politicians, have been extremely hostile to the President.

OH blow it out your ass bed wetter, history shows that it's leftist sociopaths like you that endeavor to execute all opposition. If things are said "in private" are they said to you, or are you just assuming your opposition is as consumed with hatred as you are?

As far as a moral high ground goes, you've lost any ground at any level in regard to morality. You've dropped the bar so low it's become "extremist" to suggest it be raised.

We haven't seen behavior this extreme from the left since the early 1900's

They would.

OH blow it out your ass bed wetter, history shows that it's leftist sociopaths like you that endeavor to execute all opposition. If things are said "in private" are they said to you, or are you just assuming your opposition is as consumed with hatred as you are?

As far as a moral high ground goes, you've lost any ground at any level in regard to morality. You've dropped the bar so low it's become "extremist" to suggest it be raised.

We haven't seen behavior this extreme from the left since the early 1900's

Lemme see..what would the Terminator say..about this time.

-Fuck You Asshole

Yeah..I'll pick that one.

Fuck You Asshole.

Anyone here that was around during my Hannity days can attest to that.

In fact, I condemned anyone threatening death on the President.

Stop it, just stop. :lol:

Eyah..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX1lBOxoJeU]Rangel Responds to Chavez - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_whistle:

Find a GOPer that did anything like that.

Uh, that was Mr. Rangel. That wasn't you. You and your brethren had no problem screeching 'Death to DA BOOOOOSH and Cheney!!" You ain't foolin no one but yourself.

Because there was never a vote in the UN..and most of the nations that formed the "Coalition of the Willing" were bribed.

Maher had his "politically incorrect" show cancelled because he called Americans "Cowards". HBO immediately picked him up at an increase in pay and he was immediately allowed to cuss all he wanted. No big loss to him or his bank account.

Dixie Chicks went from being played on Country Stations to top 40 and Pop Stations. The Dixie Chicks have refused to come back to Country. ( And that's no loss to Country Music as far as I am concerned. I didn't care for them anyway.) They lost no money.

And President Bush was addressing the U.N. not Americans. Doesn't matter if there was a vote or not.. He was addressing Foreign Countries.

So what's that about an honest bone? I have over 200 of them, have you found any of yours to be honest yet?

I find that very, very hard to believe.

Here:

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en...j2j2j0j1.7.0...0.0...1ac.1.12.img.jU3pNZ2jPRI

Now stop claiming ignorance. It's unbecoming.

Wanna see the Zombie Obama?

That is the firsr time I have ever seen that. Honest

It is vile but a mere sampling of what Bush endured. It is the nature of our country that despicable human beings get to voice their displeasure just like the rest of us.

I call bullshit. It's WAY worse considering it's not so much hanging in effigy as it is lynching in effigy. You are familiar with lynching, right? And about that zombie that bleeds when you shoot it. sorry, but you cannot find anything comparable that was done to Bush. You are looking at this through partisan glasses.
Now I call bullshit on you. One has only to utilize the google website to see that the level of hatred exhibited and written about Bush was akin to what a Jew would write or display about Hitler.

Obama has not endured a tenth of it.

Maher had his "politically incorrect" show cancelled because he called Americans "Cowards". HBO immediately picked him up at an increase in pay and he was immediately allowed to cuss all he wanted. No big loss to him or his bank account.

Dixie Chicks went from being played on Country Stations to top 40 and Pop Stations. The Dixie Chicks have refused to come back to Country. ( And that's no loss to Country Music as far as I am concerned. I didn't care for them anyway.) They lost no money.

And President Bush was addressing the U.N. not Americans. Doesn't matter if there was a vote or not.. He was addressing Foreign Countries.

So what's that about an honest bone? I have over 200 of them, have you found any of yours to be honest yet?

There's alot of "yeah..buts" in there.

And once again..if Bush addressing "Foreign Nations", he would have done so in the UN. Not in the halls of congress.

Forum List

Back