Dan Rather: The GOP wants to cut Obama's heart out

That is the firsr time I have ever seen that. Honest

It is vile but a mere sampling of what Bush endured. It is the nature of our country that despicable human beings get to voice their displeasure just like the rest of us.

I call bullshit. It's WAY worse considering it's not so much hanging in effigy as it is lynching in effigy. You are familiar with lynching, right? And about that zombie that bleeds when you shoot it. sorry, but you cannot find anything comparable that was done to Bush. You are looking at this through partisan glasses.
Now I call bullshit on you. One has only to utilize the google website to see that the level of hatred exhibited and written about Bush was akin to what a Jew would write or display about Hitler.

Obama has not endured a tenth of it.

Well no.

Bush didn't have to "endure" elected officials postulating that he wasn't born in this country or calling him a liar in congress.

The right wing media has also gone well beyond "the hatred" exhibited for Bush. Which didn't really exist until he screwed the pooch on Iraq.

Maher and the Dixie Chicks were punted from the airwaves.

And if you had an honest bone in your body you'd realize I was right.

Because there was never a vote in the UN..and most of the nations that formed the "Coalition of the Willing" were bribed.

Maher had his "politically incorrect" show cancelled because he called Americans "Cowards". HBO immediately picked him up at an increase in pay and he was immediately allowed to cuss all he wanted. No big loss to him or his bank account.

Dixie Chicks went from being played on Country Stations to top 40 and Pop Stations. The Dixie Chicks have refused to come back to Country. ( And that's no loss to Country Music as far as I am concerned. I didn't care for them anyway.) They lost no money.

And President Bush was addressing the U.N. not Americans. Doesn't matter if there was a vote or not.. He was addressing Foreign Countries.

So what's that about an honest bone? I have over 200 of them, have you found any of yours to be honest yet?

There's alot of "yeah..buts" in there.

And once again..if Bush addressing "Foreign Nations", he would have done so in the UN. Not in the halls of congress.

Swallow are you still talking shit.. the Dixie chicks are pieces of shit and yeah they went down....because the people who bought their stuff, didnt like thier message, so go fuck off

And he's right you dont have an honest bone.....

Calling ohio a red state
cleveland a red city
and generally just making stuff up

Maher and the Dixie Chicks were punted from the airwaves.

And if you had an honest bone in your body you'd realize I was right.

Because there was never a vote in the UN..and most of the nations that formed the "Coalition of the Willing" were bribed.

Maher had his "politically incorrect" show cancelled because he called Americans "Cowards". HBO immediately picked him up at an increase in pay and he was immediately allowed to cuss all he wanted. No big loss to him or his bank account.

Dixie Chicks went from being played on Country Stations to top 40 and Pop Stations. The Dixie Chicks have refused to come back to Country. ( And that's no loss to Country Music as far as I am concerned. I didn't care for them anyway.) They lost no money.

And President Bush was addressing the U.N. not Americans. Doesn't matter if there was a vote or not.. He was addressing Foreign Countries.

So what's that about an honest bone? I have over 200 of them, have you found any of yours to be honest yet?

And once again..if Bush addressing "Foreign Nations", he would have done so in the UN. Not in the halls of congress.

Usually I'd address the world at the seat of my country's power. Not in a place of neutrality.

I call bullshit. It's WAY worse considering it's not so much hanging in effigy as it is lynching in effigy. You are familiar with lynching, right? And about that zombie that bleeds when you shoot it. sorry, but you cannot find anything comparable that was done to Bush. You are looking at this through partisan glasses.
Now I call bullshit on you. One has only to utilize the google website to see that the level of hatred exhibited and written about Bush was akin to what a Jew would write or display about Hitler.

Well no.

Bush didn't have to "endure" elected officials... calling him a liar in congress.

Well if the shoe fits.

Sometimes i just sit back and marvel over the strange workings of the liberal mind. Hyperbole to the extreme, the ability to deny the blatantly obvious, selective memory, can lie without batting an eye, and the whole thing that ties it together; "the ends justify the means".

It's fascinating to watch even as it ruins the country. Can't help but marvel at it.

As usual, Dan Blather has no proof to back his deranged delusions. The Left/Democrats can continue on worshipping him, but he'll always be a discredited washed-up ole Media hack.

Perhaps it was a mistake for Obama to tell the Republicans to get to the back of the bus and shut up. Maybe he should have kept that steamroller in the garage.

Perhaps it was a mistake for Obama to blame all of his failings on Republicans.

Perhaps Obama should have studied how to make friends and influence enemies.

You say this after Bush told Democrats they were either for his war..or they were with the Terrorists.

:lol:

Once again I am going to ask for a link to such a quote.

Haven't seen one yet and I have been asking for years.

On Sept. 20th 2001 President Bush addressed a joint session of congress.
He was talking to the Nations. Not the Democrats

quote - "Every Nation in every region now has a decision to make. You are either with us or you are with the terrorists.
Here it is:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sfNROmn7bc]cnn - george w bush "either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists" - YouTube[/ame]

Well no.

Bush didn't have to "endure" elected officials... calling him a liar in congress.

Well if the shoe fits.

Or in Bush's case, if the shoe fits, dodge it!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iZ1Ngk_HWo&feature=player_detailpage]George Bush dodges shoe - YouTube[/ame]

Swallow are you still talking shit.. the Dixie chicks are pieces of shit and yeah they went down....because the people who bought their stuff, didnt like thier message, so go fuck off

And he's right you dont have an honest bone.....

Calling ohio a red state
cleveland a red city
and generally just making stuff up

Sorry suckeye45_faggot..you can't swallow my jiz.

No way..no how..

Faggot.

Oh yeah..I called you a faggot.

:cool:

You say this after Bush told Democrats they were either for his war..or they were with the Terrorists.

:lol:

Once again I am going to ask for a link to such a quote.

Haven't seen one yet and I have been asking for years.

On Sept. 20th 2001 President Bush addressed a joint session of congress.
He was talking to the Nations. Not the Democrats

quote - "Every Nation in every region now has a decision to make. You are either with us or you are with the terrorists.
Here it is:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sfNROmn7bc]cnn - george w bush "either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists" - YouTube[/ame]

Welp..

He didn't exclude US citizens..now did he?

Sallow that clip was on Sept. 20th 2001

In October 2001, a poll by CNN/Gallup/USA Today indicated that about 88% of Americans backed military action in Afghanistan.
This included the majority of Democrats that was for it also.

Last edited:
Sallow that clip was on Sept. 20th 2001

In October 2001, a poll by CNN/Gallup/USA Today indicated that about 88% of Americans backed military action in Afghanistan,

As you know, there were plans in the works to attack Iraq. In fact, the Bush administration didn't even want to go into Afghanistan.

If the GOP could figure out a way to legally execute President Obama.

They would.

Generally what's said is public is mild compared to what's said in private.

And in public, the GOP and I mean elected GOP politicians, have been extremely hostile to the President.

We haven't seen this sort of behavior since the civil war.

You are one fucked up individual.

If the GOP could figure out a way to legally execute President Obama.

They would.

Generally what's said is public is mild compared to what's said in private.

And in public, the GOP and I mean elected GOP politicians, have been extremely hostile to the President.

We haven't seen this sort of behavior since the civil war.

You are one fucked up individual.

"DEATH TO DA BOOOOSH & CHENEY!!!" and of course the ole... "HIS DAUGHTERS ARE WHORES TOO!!!"

That was that Wingnut during DA BOOOOOSH years. He or she ain't foolin anyone.

Forum List

Back