Dan Rather: The GOP wants to cut Obama's heart out

That is the firsr time I have ever seen that. Honest

It is vile but a mere sampling of what Bush endured. It is the nature of our country that despicable human beings get to voice their displeasure just like the rest of us.

It was described as "Protected Speech" when directed at Presidents Bush and Reagan and Governor Palin..

But it's "Hate Speech" when Obama is the target.

No Democrat EVER invited a person to the halls of Congress to hear either Reagan or Bush speak..that openly threatened to kill him.

EVER.

Am I going to have to buy you a tinfoil hat? Had Nugent actually threatened the life of Obama he would be in jail.

Try to remain among the sane please

If the GOP could figure out a way to legally execute President Obama.

They would.

Generally what's said is public is mild compared to what's said in private.

And in public, the GOP and I mean elected GOP politicians, have been extremely hostile to the President.

We haven't seen this sort of behavior since the civil war.

Perhaps it was a mistake for Obama to tell the Republicans to get to the back of the bus and shut up. Maybe he should have kept that steamroller in the garage.

Perhaps it was a mistake for Obama to blame all of his failings on Republicans.

Perhaps Obama should have studied how to make friends and influence enemies.

You say this after Bush told Democrats they were either for his war..or they were with the Terrorists.

:lol:

And here's two fellows who were frequently in communication with George W. Bush and helped him formulate policy.

In fact...Bush hired Lawyers..from Regent's University..which was run by Pat Robertson.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I]Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

They would.

And in public, the GOP and I mean elected GOP politicians, have been extremely hostile to the President.

Perhaps it was a mistake for Obama to tell the Republicans to get to the back of the bus and shut up. Maybe he should have kept that steamroller in the garage.

You say this after Bush told Democrats they were either for his war..or they were with the Terrorists.

Bush said that to other natiins not our c9ngress. Now you're just being a disingenuous prick

And here's two fellows who were frequently in communication with George W. Bush and helped him formulate policy.

In fact...Bush hired Lawyers..from Regent's University..which was run by Pat Robertson.

Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11 - YouTube

Why the fuck do you keep pointing at Bush? This thread is about Rather. Just disavow the nonsensical remarks he made and stop trying to obfuscate.

Bush said that to other natiins not our c9ngress. Now you're just being a disingenuous prick

It was pretty clear who he directed that message too.

And it wasn't "other nations".

By the way..they compliant media was busy running people who dared criticize Bush out of their careers on a rail. Just ask Bill Maher or the Dixie Chicks.

Why the fuck do you keep pointing at Bush? This thread is about Rather. Just disavow the nonsensical remarks he made and stop trying to obfuscate.

You brought up Bush. As if that the type of visceral hatred that the GOP feels for Obama compares to what Democrats did to Bush. It doesn't. Democrats worked with Bush. Legislatively, he was one of the most successful Presidents in this nation's history.

This isn't anything new for the GOP either. They impeached the Democrat before Obama after shutting the government down, twice.

You brought up Bush. As if that the type of visceral hatred that the GOP feels for Obama compares to what Democrats did to Bush. It doesn't. Democrats worked with Bush. Legislatively, he was one of the most successful Presidents in this nation's history.

This isn't anything new for the GOP either. They impeached the Democrat before Obama after shutting the government down, twice.

Only because we hate ******* and Clinton was the first.

Now take your nonsensical bloviating elsewhere. Maybe a TM thread? She'll believe anything

By the way..they compliant media was busy running people who dared criticize Bush out of their careers on a rail. Just ask Bill Maher or the Dixie Chicks.

It was pretty clear but you were so deep in your irrational bullshit you missed it.

It's clear I misjudged you

It was pretty clear but you were so deep in your irrational bullshit you missed it.

Missed what?

Other nations?

Seriously?

They didn't even bother to vote on their dog and pony show at the UN.

It wasn't directed at other nations..not by a long shot.

Missed what?

Other nations?

Seriously?

You're either a big sucker or very naive.

Anyhow, I gave you what you wanted. Quote it out of context in your sig and be gone.

Missed what?

Other nations?

Seriously?

Anyhow, I gave you what you wanted. Quote it out of context in your sig and be gone.

Naw..that would be you on both counts.

You are cheerleading a party that could give two shits about you.

Sucker.

Missed what?

Other nations?

Seriously?

Naw..that would be you on both counts.

You are cheerleading a party that could give two shits about you.

Sucker.

It's not their job to care about me. I'm a big boy, I can take care of myself.

How quickly the left forgets. And how freaking hypocritical can the be? Wait........never mind. :) We do know the answer to that one.

These pictures are actually from an Obama campaign rally.

BushWhackerElMarco.jpg

Bush being beheaded by a guillotine, at an Obama campaign rally, Denver, October 26, 2008.

headbasketElMarco.jpg

Bush’s head in a basket after being decapitated by a guillotine, at an Obama campaign rally, Denver, October 26, 2008.

143-4350_IMG.JPG

Bush being burned in effigy, at a November 3, 2004 post-election anti-Bush rally in San Francisco.

Great article here with a compilation of death threats against President Bush. Many pictures.

Death Threats Against Bush at Protests Ignored for Years

Death Threats Against Bush at Protests Ignored for Years · zomblog

They would.

Once again I am going to ask for a link to such a quote.

Haven't seen one yet and I have been asking for years.

Anything Dan Blather has to say should never be taken seriously. This coward eventually got long time CBS employee Bernard Goldberg removed from CBS because they began to disagree about bias in the media. Once Goldberg brought up bias in the media "The Dan" never spoke to Goldberg again. At one time, Blather took liking to a young and upcoming meteorologist, Brian Sussman. Blather discussed a promising future at CBS for Sussman. That all came to an end when Sussman disagreed with him onglobs, warming. (Sussman has 2 books: "Climategate" and "Eco-Tryanny")

Blather is the man who lied about being a US Marine. He is the man who lied about George W. Bush's military record and used forged documents. Blather has no room to make these accusations, especially since him and the media as well as Democrats tried to cut Bush's heart out.

Sallow in a drunken rage threw a cheap six pack of beer against the wall and screamed at his PC:

They would.

Yeah, you really have a point there with John Boehner and the GOP playing the role of punching bags for Obama and the Democrats. Your above statement is very worthy of being considered the most idiotic statement of the year.

How is surrendering on every issue being hostile?

Really? Obviously you must have been hugging your Dan Rather love doll and were completely oblivious to just these very few examples of the behavior you are supposedly offended by:

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=WxGC8JaijI0]Al Gore: "Bush BETRAYED this country!" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0]I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton - YouTube[/ame]

And of course.....we all know how respectful the left was towards George W. Bush:

Bush as Hitler, Swastika-Mania: A Retrospective · zomblog

And who can forget about Dickhead Durbin calling our military a bunch of nazis under Bush, or Half-pint Harry Reid saying we lost the war in Iraq under Bush. All kinds of coverage of code pink and Cindy Sheehan under Bush, but the leftist media ignores them under Obama.

Your side is so full of hatred and division, that every time Obama screws up, it's all George W. Bush's fault. The problem is your side is too hateful and divisive to realize that you are hateful and divisive.

If the GOP could figure out a way to legally execute President Obama. (and why not ?? )

They would.

as you said, LEGALLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HssdPs-ssm0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Why does this fucking hack still have a microphone shoved in his face?

I agree that he's an awful fucking hack.

But as for the GOP wanting to cut out Obama's heart... don't they?

Metaphorically, yes.

No, they don’t actually want him ‘dead,’ but they’d like to politically cut his heart out, destroy this presidency.

Of course Rather meant what he said in a metaphorical sense. It is surprising to see so many posters thinking it was meant literally. Of course, you wouldn't see very many tears shed by conservatives if that sort of fate befell the president.

And? Why does this matter? Shit, many on this very Message Board used to openly wish for Da BOOOOSH & Cheney's deaths. It's time for Dan Blather to shut up and go away. His reign of terror is over for good. He's merely a disgraced former MSM hack. It's over.

And? Why does this matter? Shit, many on this very Message Board used to openly wish for Da BOOOOSH & Cheney's deaths. It's time for Dan Blather to shut up and go away. His reign of terror is over for good. He's merely a disgraced former MSM hack. It's over.

Dan Blather's "reign of terror"? How is he in any way terrifying? Actually, until this OP, I hadn't heard anything from or about him in years. He pretty much has shut up and gone away. Consider my fuck not given.

Forum List

Back